Trump Declares AntiFA a Terrorist Organization. - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Unthinking Majority wrote:Look at these little shits. Wearing all black with black gloves so they can commit crimes and the cops can't get their fingerprints. Mommy's calling it's supper-time. These are the ones smashing store windows and looting them. Go buy an Xbox and play Call of Duty instead if ur into violence, or go do some MMA.

Not all of Antifa are like this, "some i assume are good people" to quote Trump, but i wouldn't even associate myself with these idiots if I were peaceful.

Antifa may be smashing the store windows, but I believe it is mainly the Black locals that are doing the looting after they see how easy it will be to get free stuff.
Hindsite wrote:Antifa may be smashing the store windows, but I believe it is mainly the Black locals that are doing the looting after they see how easy it will be to get free stuff.

Hindsite, you are just a bad person. From the inside.
Unthinking Majority wrote:That's not what I asked. I asked if advocating genocide was legal in the US.

I don't know. Fascists do it anyway.

Both fascism and communism come about due to crisis in capitalism. Fortunately Americans love freedom and capitalism way too much for either of those stupid ideologies. Americans destroyed both communism and fascism (the latter with much help from Soviets). The entire raison d'etre of the USA is to destroy and prevent domestic tyranny.

Tell that to the people who were enslaved on sugar and cotton plantations or the people who were massacred and had their ancestral lands appropriated by the US government in order to ensure the foundation of the republic that bravely "prevents domestic tyranny". Talk about some Orwellian-sounding shit. It would seem that you buy into bullshit civic myths.

All of their political institutions were designed specifically so a fascist or any other tyrant couldn't take dictatorial control of the government. American civilians are armed to the teeth for that express purpose if by miracle those institutional fail-safes fail. You have nothing to worry about with fascists taking power, at least not in the USA.

You have to be incredibly stupid or naive if you believe the United States, a country with a unique racial fracture, is immune to fascism. If you had made that argument about Britain or Canada or Scandinavia, I would have reason to pause, but the United States? The global epicenter of white nationalism? The country that elected a white nationalist to its highest office? You're either incredibly dumb or intentionally trying to obfuscate the threat of fascism.

I give a shit about racism, do you give a shit about civil rights, democracy, or the rule of law?

Why do you want to enable neo-Nazis under the guise of civil rights, democracy and rule of law?

because people here think i'm a red-neck racist conservative who hates progressives. These same people say they hate racists but stereotype me...irony!

It just makes you look out of touch. It isn't much different from magatards claiming they aren't racist because they have a black friend.

"But I voted for Bernie!" :roll:
Hindsite wrote:Ha, ha. But I am also a Christian. :lol:
Praise the Lord.

You probably aren’t even a real person. Just a made up account that is meant to reflect poorly on Christians.
maz wrote:Hello ness31. I saw that you gave me a shout out yesterday. I was trying to reply to you but the thread got locked. Hope all is well.

Hi Maz, good to see you :)
Unthinking Majority wrote:I would say yes.

Violence by civilian non-state actors is only justified if 1) it is in self-defense of violence that is occurring or is imminent, or 2) democracy is absent or has broken down to such a point that voting will not change election results, and revolution is required to restore it.

If neither isn't the case, you're a terrorist. If a fascist attacks you on the street, you can fight back to defend yourself. If your government is fascist and got there without election and can't be removed via election, violence can be used to restore the will of the people.

Violence should always be a last resort.

It's also the case that most of the groups and individuals the antifa idiots call racists and fascists aren't racist or fascist. A lot of them aren't even conservatives, they're liberal centrists that hard "left" extremists just call racists and fascists to justify the use of violence and intimidation aginst them.

I'm totally opposed to unconstitutional terrorism laws but the fact is antifa is a terroristic movement. Any movement that uses violence and intimidation against legitimate groups that are working within the democratic political process is a terroristic movement. I don't think it's necessary to radically expand state power to effectively deal with these terrorists, we know the organizations that are using these terrorist antifa tactics and all it would take to put a stop to it is just enforcing the constitutional laws that already in place against criminal conspiracy.
Antifa are anarchist loosers they can not start a revolution.

When a civil war begins we will see the death of the republic an birth of the American empire.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... d-vote-yes

30% would like a millitary coup

It is dangerous to use the Armed forces inside your own country.

The Romans and Saddam did not allow the Army to be in the capitol
maz wrote:According to the FBI's definition of "terrorism," if you carried out acts of violence to combat what you think is fascism then yes you would be considered a terrorist.

Just thinking about it, no, which is why I suspect that you intentionally framed the question in that way. We all know how slippery you are Pants.

So we can see how this law could be used against almost anyone who opposes Trump.

What is your definition of fascism?

I am using the standard definition.

Can you give us some examples in the US based on your definition (with a source) and an explanation why it needs to be combated by vigilante-styled acts?

Probably, but I am not going to let you switch the burden of proof.

Can you show how AntiFa has done anything remotely resembling terrorism?

Too bad @Doug64 could not handle a specific member's closed minded intolerance and decided to leave the forum. Hopefully he will come back. He did this thread last year so I am posting it because it is literally the same thing that we are discussing today.

Antifa again demonstrates its undemocratic nature

I remember that thread.

I remember that neither you nor Big Steve nor Doug could support the claim that AntiFa were terrorists or were shutting down free speech.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Trump is certainly trying.

No. Trump is not trying to ban any ideology.

Pants-of-dog wrote: So antifa is not a terrorist group, then, but right wing anti-government extremists are. Thanks!

Again no. Right-wing anti-government extremists are not terrorists.

Most alt-right people are peaceful. Hence, alt right has become a mainstream political wing in America and Europe.
I'm trying to figure what the difference is between the piece of shit Antifa tyrants who riot, loot, and illegally shut down people's free speech using violence, versus the piece of shit cop thugs who use violence to violate people's constitutional rights such as beating the shit out of people. Nothing really. They both are tyrants who feel they have the moral authority to cause violence and illegally violate the rights of others.

Fuck violent Antifa thugs and fuck violent cop thugs who violate people's legal rights.
Unthinking Majority wrote:I'm trying to figure what the difference is between the piece of shit Antifa tyrants who riot, loot, and illegally shut down people's free speech using violence, versus the piece of shit cop thugs who use violence to violate people's constitutional rights such as beating the shit out of people. Nothing really. They both are tyrants who feel they have the moral authority to cause violence and illegally violate the rights of others.

Fuck violent Antifa thugs and fuck violent cop thugs who violate people's legal rights.

The evidence of Antifa involvement in riots remains non-existent at this point.

Much of the looting I'm assuming is done by marginalized youth, similar to what happened in Tottenham a decade ago.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]