Why don't Democrats speak out against abortion? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
#15096626
Democrats praise and fund the biggest killer of black people while pretending to be friends. Donald Trump is a friend of African Americans compared to the average leftist. Sickos flock to the Democratic party oh, but I do admit some Democrats are good people. However, if you vote for them you are not a friend of African Americans. Guilt by association. Actions speak louder than words. The left has not served our African American population. It's full of sickening hypocrisy!
Last edited by Spider-Man on 03 Jun 2020 05:40, edited 1 time in total.
#15096659
@Spider-Man You wouldn't know an actual liberal if one bit your stupid ass. :lol:

As much as you'd like to think you are some sort of innovative free thinker, you are just an echo chamber for right wing conspiracy theories, and propaganda.


Racism is a bi-partisan issue in the USA. All of the US government is guilty of it.
#15096842
Godstud wrote:@Spider-Man You wouldn't know an actual liberal if one bit your stupid ass. :lol:

As much as you'd like to think you are some sort of innovative free thinker, you are just an echo chamber for right wing conspiracy theories, and propaganda.


Racism is a bi-partisan issue in the USA. All of the US government is guilty of it.
planned Parenthood kills more black people then all our casualties of every war combined
#15096880
Godstud wrote:Abortion is not murder.


What is it then, patty-cake?

Murder is the premeditated killing of another human life without their consent.

Many progressives go vegan in order to protect precious innocent life and then support the mass killing of millions of unborn babies. Meat is murder they say. I find that very odd and hypocritical. Just like conservatives war hawks and gun advocates who are pro-life.

Murder is disgusting, unless it's in their interests, and then it becomes an inalienable human right.
#15096894
Unthinking Majority wrote:What is it then, patty-cake?

Murder is the premeditated killing of another human life without their consent.

Many progressives go vegan in order to protect precious innocent life and then support the mass killing of millions of unborn babies. Meat is murder they say. I find that very odd and hypocritical. Just like conservatives war hawks and gun advocates who are pro-life.

Murder is disgusting, unless it's in their interests, and then it becomes an inalienable human right.


This is an interestingly bad take because abortion was never considered murder even when it was illegal, where it was mostly prosecuted as a misdemeanor. The belief that abortion is murder, which even St. Augustine and St. John Chrysostom did not consider to be as bad as killing an already-born person, appears to be a 20th century rhetorical coup by social conservatives and anti-feminists more than anything.
#15096913
Godstud wrote:Take your bullshit to an abortion page. I'm not biting. It's off-topic nonsense brought in by idiots to distract from the actual topic.


This is on topic, watch the OP video.
#15096917
Donna wrote:This is an interestingly bad take because abortion was never considered murder even when it was illegal, where it was mostly prosecuted as a misdemeanor. The belief that abortion is murder, which even St. Augustine and St. John Chrysostom did not consider to be as bad as killing an already-born person, appears to be a 20th century rhetorical coup by social conservatives and anti-feminists more than anything.


Legally abortion isn't considered murder, because murder is the unlawful killing of someone else. Abortion is legal, therefore not murder.

Morally, when you kill another human life it sounds like murder to me. Or whatever name we want to call it. Personally i'd call it genocide against unwanted unborn children, given millions are killed within an identifiable group (age - zero to 9 months pre-birth), but that's me.
#15096919
Godstud wrote:No. It's not. It's bullshit and it's a distraction and you racists know it.


Racist against black babies? That you support killing in mass numbers? And I'm the racist?

@Pants-of-dog even among the colonized nations t[…]

@wat0n 1. There can be a group that investiga[…]

That is right Atlantis. Just another example of h[…]

Enforcing fallacious "rights" in &quo[…]