African-American Asphyxiated by Police in Minneapolis - Page 54 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Nothing of the greater events have happened yet (the collapse of the US Republic for instance nor that either political party will collapse).

It is greatly optimistic and undervalues the resources the US government can utilize as well as exactly how many people will protect the regime.

But if anything on that scale does happen you can rest assured, Americans. The world will be watching. :|
XogGyux wrote:The only immigration that he has impacted has been the legal kind when he prevented countless of people with valid visas to enter the country.

Drug trafficking surges at southern border, illegal immigration down
New Data: Legal Immigration Has Declined Under Trump
Both legal and illegal immigration are down.

XogGyux wrote:Do you remember when he had a tantrum like the child he is and closed the government because he did not get what he wanted (btw, at a time when the republicans had control of BOTH chambers of congress AND the presidency) and then after the longest shutdown of history when he started panicking because of the stock market's reaction crumbled under the pressure of Nancy Pelosi?

Yes. Do you remember that many of his supporters were happy about that shutdown, including me?

XogGyux wrote:Do you remember when he abused his command of the military (something that apparently he has no trouble doing and is threatening to continue doing, not unlike a fucking dictator...) to build a wall, which EXPLICITLY was not authorized by congress?

He used discretionary funds. The courts upheld it. His supporters cheered.

XogGyux wrote:After all the fucking scandals that have gone through, we can infer whatever is in his taxes is far worse than all the shit that we already know he has done, and all that shit would have been enough to put anyone else in jail for many many years.

Like what? You are upset about police harassment, except if you can get them to go after Republican pols and supporters?

XogGyux wrote:It is gonna be fun when he loses the court battle for his taxes and shortly after his taxes "leak" from the congressional investigation by "accident" :lol:

Violating the Privacy Act is a criminal offense. I see that doesn't bother you.

XogGyux wrote:Right... you have spent hours upon hours trying to convince everyone that most people in america are not what you call "far left" and then you accuse the democratic party of doing some kind of behind-the-scenes manipulation to choose a moderate candidate even though your own model of what this country is and wants contradicts the need to "rig" this shit in favor of Biden....

The majority in this country isn't far left, but they are now a significant faction in the Democratic party.

XogGyux wrote:Of course, we can see right through, what people like you want to do is convince the Bernie supporters that he was treated unfarily so that you can manipulate them into casting a "vote of protest" by either not voting or doing so for the opposition.

They are talking about that themselves. They're not going to listen to me.
This is as happy as it gets: Bernie Sanders supporters reluctantly turn to Joe Biden, fueled by their dislike of President Trump

XogGyux wrote:Tell me, other than thousand of farmers economically squeezed and needing a bailout, what advantage has the US achieved with all the stupid trade wars?

U.S. enjoys best manufacturing jobs growth of the last 30 years
The Wuhan coronavirus, Democratic lockdowns and rioting Democrats are harming the economy now, but people saw wage increases and low unemployment for the first time in 30 years.

XogGyux wrote:We will see about that.

Ok. How many people on this board who voted for Trump do you think are going to switch to Biden. I'm guessing the number is 0 or close to it.

XogGyux wrote:Listen, this guy lied, stole, colluded with foreign countries, abused his power, already got impeached, failed to react misserably to a global pandemic making our country the laughingstock of the world (and killing americans) and now he is threatening to use the military to hide away the pain of american citizen.... this guy is the guy I want to rule for the next 4 more years :lol: .

I don't think that's going to make a dime's worth of difference. Trump's poll numbers reached an all time high during impeachment.

XogGyux wrote:I don't think in the years since the creation of this country, there have been as much society unrrest and pain as there is now.

The Whiskey Rebellion, Shay's Rebellion, the War of 1812, the Civil War, and the Great Depression were worse. This is more on par with 1968.

XogGyux wrote:You talk as if this guy was a victim. This is despicable.

I think they are going to make sure this guy gets convicted. At least the Feds will.

XogGyux wrote:Fentanyl did not. DID NOT contribute to this death. Full stop. A fucking medical student can tell you that.

You are quite naive about the justice system. I'm pretty sure, unless he pleas out, his defense will have an expert witness testifying to the exact opposite. It doesn't matter what we believe. It matters what a jury believes. That's why they need to focus on the video and Chauvin's actions.

XogGyux wrote:Fuckoff you and your conspiracies.

It's as plain as day. You just choose not to see it. That's why I'm saying, don't count on change. If Rodney King didn't do it, why would this?

XogGyux wrote:You guys elect criminals and sexual predators for office, the democratic party shames out of office people like Al Franken whose misconduct does not even come a mile from that shit Trump has admitted himself of doing.

What Al Franken did is far less serious than what Biden is accused of by someone who used to work for him. However, the Democrats had a Democrat governor in Minnesota who could appoint a Democrat successor to his seat, and there was photographic evidence of his behavior. His behavior wasn't criminal, it was just in poor taste and the woman in the picture complained about his behavior when she wasn't sleeping. So they sacrificed him so that the picture wouldn't be used in campaign ads.

XogGyux wrote:Stop being concerned about something that is not relevant right now and won't be for the long term. And frankly, something that shouldn't be an issue regardless, at any point, on any jury.

I want to see the guy convicted, not just charged. You don't remember the Rodney King cop trials, because you're too young for that.

XogGyux wrote:It is disgusting when people start making shit excuses.
He could have been Hitler for all that it matters. 2 wrongs do not make a right.

Dude. They had video evidence of Rodney King getting the living shit kicked out of him by police officers and they were acquitted.

Biden is an establishent guy. This is the shit you are voting for.

XogGyux wrote:That is bullshit. You can charge as many charges as you think you have evidence for, then you can remove and/or add others and the jury can decide which ones they will find him guilty of if any.

Yes, but you can't be tried twice for the same crime. No double jeopardy unless a mistrial is declared.

XogGyux wrote:Yeah, you seem so very well concerned for justice...

I'm sick of the establishment.

XogGyux wrote:It is pretty balsy of you, that with all the shit that has occurred so far and continues to occur you continue to have confidence in this con artist.

The Democrats not only didn't learn from 2016, they went considerably farther to the left.

XogGyux wrote:How many unprecedented shit has happened in the last 3.5 years. How many once in a century, once in a lifetime, once in a decade, NEVER BEFORE shit do you need to open your eyes?

Much of what you consider unprecedented has precedent. It's just that you either don't know much history or you are too young to remember.

XogGyux wrote:Unemployment in the tens of millions

Democrat states forcing people into lockdowns.

XogGyux wrote:Impeachment

Hoax to cover-up establishment wrongdoing.

XogGyux wrote:Cohesion of government to interfere in our elections

Manufactured by Russian intelligence and paid for by Hillary Clinton's campaign.

XogGyux wrote:Goverment shutdowns, tantrums that he ended up caving anyway

Government is enormously wasteful, so shutdowns are good.

XogGyux wrote:Trade wars

Good. We should not be trading with communist dictatorships.

XogGyux wrote:Escalations of tensions that directly lead to Iran blowing a plane full of innocent people.

Iran is bad.

XogGyux wrote:Hundreds of thousands of deaths, millions of infected by a pandemic that had the SHITTIEST response of any government. E. Even fucking china did better than we did and this is an embarrassment.

China lies about it stats. The WHO lied. In spite of that, the US did better than all the major countries in Europe, except Germany. And that's with Democrat run states forcing sick people into nursing homes, killing thousands unnecessarily.

XogGyux wrote:Our cities burning

Democrats run cities being burned by Democrat voters.

XogGyux wrote:Our "leader" cowering in a bunker and then threatening to use the fking military against US citizens

Restoring law and order, because Democrat mayors and governors can't get it done.

XogGyux wrote:Tell me? How many more? Will you admit you were wrong when? When we get a civil war?

For all intents and purposes, we're in a civil war. Shit, you cite the Democrats trying to overthrow Trump, or the Democrats burning down their own cities as though that somehow reflects on Trump.

XogGyux wrote:Just tell me what will make you change your mind, so I don't waste my fucking time.

A better candidate who will stop illegal immigration, decouple from China, get an infrastructure bill passed, cut the cost and price of medical care, prosecute rogue FBI agents, federal prosecutors, dirty cops, dirty DAs, and dirty judges, break up the big tech monopolies, and I'm sure I can think of a few other things.

ingliz wrote:Multiple cases of in-custody death by positional asphyxia have been associated with the prone restraint position. So many that the DoJ felt it necessary to publish advice warning law enforcement of the dangers in using this form of restraint.

Great. That will definitely help make the case.
Last edited by blackjack21 on 02 Jun 2020 10:24, edited 1 time in total.

I honestly thought I'd be more scared while living through the fall of America. But the brutal honesty of the system now is actually kinda refreshing. 8)

[mod note: please don't make multiple posts within a few minutes of the previous one. If no one else has posted since you last did, just edit your earlier post to add your new thoughts. Prosthetic Conscience]
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ends-words

His life later took a different turn and in 2007 Floyd was charged with armed robbery in a home invasion in Houston and in 2009 was sentenced to five years in prison as part of a plea deal, according to court documents.

So the real George Floyd was an ex-burglar, a meth user, had two heart conditions and was on fentanyl (one of the most dangerous recreational drugs ever created) when he died. We really do have two Americas when people are rioting, looting, burning down buildings and being cheered on for it because a guy like this died when the cops pinned him down.

I once read an article about a black accountant who got fatally shot by the police when they invaded an apartment on the wrong floor. Total fuckup. There were no riots. But people see the weepy cell phone footage of a guy like this and riot. Bizarre and shallow.
Everything you are saying is completely irrelevant, @Wulfschilde.

It doesn't matter, since none of those things justify him being murdered by an asshole racist cop, and his racist buddies.

Thanks for readily identifying yourself as a racist, though. I had my doubts for a moment there. Loser.
Wulfschilde wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/29/george-floyd-who-was-he-his-friends-words

So the real George Floyd was an ex-burglar, a meth user, had two heart conditions and was on fentanyl (one of the most dangerous recreational drugs ever created) when he died. We really do have two Americas when people are rioting, looting, burning down buildings and being cheered on for it because a guy like this died when the cops pinned him down.

I once read an article about a black accountant who got fatally shot by the police when they invaded an apartment on the wrong floor. Total fuckup. There were no riots. But people see the weepy cell phone footage of a guy like this and riot. Bizarre and shallow.

Your way of thinking is so sad.

He may have been a piece of shit, but it doesn’t change anything. Why can’t you see that? “The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept”.

The man was pleading for his life. Pleading. Begging. Not resisting. Clearly intoxicated. Where is the god damn duty of care?
ness31 wrote:Your way of thinking is so sad.

He may have been a piece of shit, but it doesn’t change anything. Why can’t you see that? “The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept”.

The man was pleading for his life. Pleading. Begging. Not resisting. Clearly intoxicated. Where is the god damn duty of care?

I am talking about riots. You are assuming I endorse the incident itself. Which makes it seem as if you endorse the rioting when you make such assumptions.

Well, I do endorse the technique used because I think it makes cops and the community safer, so that sort of means that I endorse the outcome I guess. But almost no one is talking about this in that level of detail.
Saeko wrote:Some good news: the libertarians on reddit are holding to their principles and are labeling Trump a tyrant.

I don't think you understand where right libertarians are coming from, if they had their way they'd gun down those protestors the minute they started looting and rioting. Right libertarian is a contradiction in terms and Trump's martial law is nothing compared to the hardcore tyranny those neofeudalists want to establish.
Wulfschilde wrote:I am talking about riots. You are assuming I endorse the incident itself. Which makes it seem as if you endorse the rioting when you make such assumptions.

Well, I do endorse the technique used because I think it makes cops and the community safer, so that sort of means that I endorse the outcome I guess. But almost no one is talking about this in that level of detail.

You endorse suffocating a handcuffed man to death, on the grounds that he may have passed a $20 bill, so he was a danger to "the community"? The community were the people filming the killing, and telling them that they were killing him. Nevertheless, the cops knelt on him until they had killed him. Both the autopsies are now clear on this.
Wulfschilde wrote: people see the weepy cell phone footage of a guy like this and riot. Bizarre and shallow.

Yeah, it's just retards reacting. It's another retarded fucking farce that'll be over in a few weeks and then flushed down the old memory hole. 6 weeks from now the world will be in the middle of the next retarded fucking farce and the internet will be all abuzz over some other stupid shit.
Wulfschilde wrote:I am talking about riots. You are assuming I endorse the incident itself. Which makes it seem as if you endorse the rioting when you make such assumptions.

“It makes the cops and the community safer“?

I don’t think that’s true, but that’s your opinion, so okay. Either way, that officer acted unlawfully and willfully murdered George Floyd.
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:You endorse suffocating a handcuffed man to death, on the grounds that he may have passed a $20 bill, so he was a danger to "the community"? The community were the people filming the killing, and telling them that they were killing him. Nevertheless, the cops knelt on him until they had killed him. Both the autopsies are now clear on this.

I am under the belief that he had a heart attack from the stress of the arrest due to his two heart conditions and fentanyl use, not that he was suffocated. This is what the medical report says.
Wulfschilde wrote:I am under the belief that he had a heart attack from the stress of the arrest due to his two heart conditions and fentanyl use, not that he was suffocated. This is what the medical report says.

Both autopsies say it was homicide, due to the police compressing his neck and torso, restricting his ability to breathe for several minutes.

Both the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office and an autopsy commissioned by George Floyd's family have ruled that the death of Floyd – in an incident that has triggered nationwide unrest – was a homicide and the 46-year-old's heart stopped beating while police restrained him and compressed his neck.

The medical examiner's report released Monday listed "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression" as the cause of death. It came hours after Floyd family attorney Benjamin Crump held a press conference to announce the findings of a family-commissioned autopsy.

The family autopsy stated "asphyxiation from sustained pressure was the cause" of Floyd's death.

Dr. Michael Baden and Dr. Allecia Wilson performed the autopsy and said there was "neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain," Crump said Monday.

They added that "weight on the back, handcuffs and positioning were contributory factors because they impaired the ability of Mr. Floyd’s diaphragm to function."

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... 307185002/

This is getting rather like the Charlottesville murder of Heather Heyer: desperate righties yell "heart attack!", while ignoring that the cardiac arrest was brought on by being hit by a car, or by being strangled for 9 minutes by police officers.

The police killed him. They had 9 minutes to decide to stop killing him, but chose not to. Even after he passed out.
blackjack21 wrote:The Republicans will sweep after this. The Democrats held the House for 40 years. After the LA riots, the Republicans gained hugely and finally took the House in 1994. For a guy living in Hungary of all places, you seem more like your expressing your hopes than your opinions.

You know a lot about expressing hopes rather than opinions, don't you? :lol:

I'm sure I'm not influenced by my hopes more than anyone else here is, Obama didn't do much regarding Hungary either anyway.

My opinion exactly is that the GOP can have a successful Congressional elections campaign, but Trump seems toast.
Beren wrote:
My opinion exactly is that the GOP can have a successful Congressional elections campaign, but Trump seems toast.

Said the Democrats two weeks before the election after it was revealed Trump had grabbed pussy. :lol: :lol: :lol: Trump is miserable and not equipped to be president, but he knows how to play the game.

BTW, his photo op in front of the church was AWFUL, but who knows he is pandering to the Christians.
@Wulfschilde The cause was an asshole cop kneeling on his neck you stupid dipshit. He'd be alive now if the cop hadn't been kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes.

Fuck, you're stupid, as well as being a horrid racist!
Last edited by Godstud on 02 Jun 2020 15:07, edited 1 time in total.
Godstud wrote:@Wulfschilde The cause was an asshole cop kneeling on his neck you stupid dipshit.

Do you think having two heart conditions and being high on fentanyl could be contributing factors when someone has a heart attack due to weight being placed on their neck? Neither of us are doctors but usually neck pressure does not cause a heart attack in normal people, or so I would assume.

The dark clouds and the forces of evil are gatheri[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Startup in Muscovy : mother of a Muscovite soldier[…]

Got to watch the lexicon. Heritable is not a real[…]

The only people creating an unsafe situation on c[…]