Do my songs have any potential? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The pro-fascist argument you are supposed to give me but you are not is that Metaxas, the Greek Leader who destroyed Mussolini was a fascist too! He created the Greek NHS and Social Security Services, he instituted the 8-hour work day.
ingliz wrote:No.

You don't like his singing Ingliz? Lol.

Do you like my stepbrother's singing eh? He is my stepbrother. I think he is good. He was super famous in the 1990's. Hee hee hee. Come on and dance the tune with me, Ingliz, clientelism is on your side....Donna Summer....Something about baking a cake in a park or something...

All for Love. My stepbrother's group Color Me Badd were a big hit in the USA and Japan. Oklahoma based group. They used to do harmonies together in high school.

Do you like their singing better than Spider-Man's? Lol.

You can sing to your wife @ingliz and sing her their other hit? I wanna sex you up? It is the way to go to be direct...Hee hee.

There he is....lol.
Last edited by Tainari88 on 03 Jun 2020 00:46, edited 1 time in total.
noemon wrote:The pro-fascist argument you are supposed to give me but you are not is that the Greek PM who destroyed Mussolini was a fascist too! He created the Greek NHS and Social Security Services, he instituted the 8-hour work day.

I'm not trying to get into a pro Fascist argument. I just think Mussolini had many redeemable qualities and was an incredible politician. he took over a first world democracy, the cradle of democracy without firing a shot and with nobody voting for him. I believe the ghost of Mussolini lives on. He hung upside down like a caterpillar. One day a caterpillar hangs upside down and everything is over for the caterpillar, then it is transformed into an emperor butterfly
Image the Mussolini I know has passed through the fires of purgatory. He's been purged of his demons. He doesn't resemble his former self
Tainari88 wrote:Do you like their singing better than Spider-Man's?

No.

Donna Summer... You can sing to your wife

Disco diva Donna Summer?

It's true the tune with 22 simulated orgasms would set the mood. I don't think I could sing it complete with the 22 orgasmic moans, though. The wife would be falling in a heap laughing and nothing would get done.

It is the way to go to be direct...Hee hee.

I am very direct, we both are, but I don't see why we should be setting our requests to music.

:lol:
Never ask people if they like something. People have to be told what they like. Don’t apologize just do it, forcefully if necessary. Attack, attack, attack.

Yeah, I'm in Maine. I have met Jimjam, but haven'[…]

No, you can't make that call without seeing the ev[…]

The people in the Synagogue, at Charlottesville, […]

@Deutschmania Not if the 70% are American and[…]