What is abortion? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.
#15096960
Donna wrote:lol it's not murder and never has been. It was considered immoral to a degree, but it was never the same thing as killing the baptized.


Slavery used to be legal too. And killing a black man was never the same as killing a white man.

In 1860 in the US do you think the legality of slavery would trump the moral argument?
User avatar
By Donna
#15096963
Unthinking Majority wrote:Slavery used to be legal too. And killing a black man was never the same as killing a white man.

In 1860 in the US do you think the legality of slavery would trump the moral argument?


But slavery used to be viewed as moral and natural. The same can't be said about abortion.
#15096965
Donna wrote:lol great comment.


Let's not call it murder, since that's a legal term. Let's call it Snippy-snippy sucky-suck?
User avatar
By Donna
#15096967
Unthinking Majority wrote:Let's not call it murder, since that's a legal term. Let's call it Snippy-snippy sucky-suck?


I mean, you guys keep calling it something that it isn't, please don't lash out at those who fact check your cringe.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15096968
Spider-Man wrote:It would have to be illegal to be first degree murder. Do you have any other names for it?

That is legally true, but I believe abortion should be illegal. Abortion is the willful, deliberate, and premeditated killing of an innocent baby in the mother's womb. Abortion is also a sin.
#15100377
Unthinking Majority wrote:People who support abortion rights are so selfish and horny that they want to have the right to kill unborn babies so they can have their worry-free sexy fun times. That's quite the trade-off!

Is this social justice?


Have you thought that maybe young people's minds are the most neive minds of all humanity?
Most of them don't realise what responsibility means.
Abortion isn't made so people can have sex freely, anytime and without protection. Afterall abortion many times is doing harm to a woman's health. Abortion exists because men are too irresponsible and chicks to bear the weight of their own actions.
And you can't blame the girl, because boys many times tend to lie about their real feelings and although they want to fuck with that girl they don't want to actually help her in any way. And in order to fuck they say everything they can to hit the girl.

Imagine being with your boyfriend for two years, then you get pregnant and he abandons you completely. Have you any idea how difficult is it to go through pregnancy with noone to help you ? And moreover raising a child again with noone to help you?

And by the way, if you're a fanatic prolifer and you're reading this, FUCK YOU MATE!
We are a democracy and you may have an opinion, you can express it too. But keep it for yourself lad, don't go preaching to poor pregnant girls and call them murderers and whores, the only thing you achieve that way is destroy their psychology more . If you don't like abortion then just don't do it yourself, but what the others do with their bodies, that's their own business. And afterall, it won't be you who will have to give birth and raise a child. Raising a child isn't raising a puppy. If someone isn't ready to raise a child then the crime would be to keep it not abort it.

Oh and, if you're a man and you're a prolifer then you are a twat times two, because we men really can't have an opinion on how women should and "must" do with their bodies. Dude you have no idea what pregnancy means and you have no idea what being a mother means. So shut the fuck up and go back to rapping children in your Catholic Cathedric asshole . :)


Edit: Unthinking Majority , I dotn specifically addresses to you, I just took your comment as an excuse. So don't take it personally. Unless you're also a fanatic prolifer, if yes, then take it very personally :)
#15100378
Afterall if you really want those babies born then go fucking adopt them! Or at least pay for some of their education food toys beds clothing and also babysit them 24/7 for the next 10 years. Then she can birth the baby.

But you don't and never will do that!

And you know why?

Because you're all fucking hypocrites. Prove me wrong Mr. Pope Pius XIIth
User avatar
By Tainari88
#15100386
Godstud wrote:The answer is education, birth control, and family planning.

Simply not having sex doesn't tend to work in reality. Put two young people together and ask them to masturbate. Tell me how that works out. ;)

No.
Abortion isn't homicide, anymore than eating an egg is killing a chicken.

If anti-abortionists want to stop all abortions, they need to do things to prevent the unwanted pregnancies in the first place, and to set up single mother support/adoption services/foster parents, etc. Most "Pro-lifers" are nothing more than pro-birth, however, and don't care about them afterwards.


The conservatives insist on the women giving birth. Even though she might have been raped, might have been coerced and might be a threat to her life.

The reality is once the baby arrives who will educate that baby? Who will feed and clothe and provide for her or him? Who will be responsible for the medical bills and the dental bills and the tutoring when the kid is behind in school or who will provide for sports equipment, art and musical instruments, paper and paints for all their art?

The answer is the mother or father or both or the extended family. Adoption is a tough situation. I adopted my older son. Half a million kids are in foster care or up for adoption at any given moment in the USA and it is growing not getting less.

A bunch of parents in the USA are in jail. For drug offenses mostly. When they get out? They are going to be having a hard time finding work.

A lot of the parents are on drugs. That was the case with my older son's biological mother. How to get the drug addicts off of the drugs and be responsible with their lives and their kids? Where are the funds for that?

Being a parent is extremely hard for people who are irresponsible with their lives. So how do you encourage people to be responsible BEFORE they have children?

I used to have clients who told me, "I had my son at age 17. I had not idea I had to go out and work, keep a job and if I got a job I had to finish high school and college and get an established profession and find my own apartment, and arrange for child care, and get the father to pay some money every month when he dodged paying and so on...I had no idea it would be this hard. If I had known I would never have just decided to have sex with no protection. But this is not discussed in depth. People are not really assessed for responsibilities. I did not know how to manage a budget. I did not know how to get real-life skills. I learned the hard way. I wish someone who did know how to run a life had told me."

It is abysmal. It is abysmal the lack of real-life skills young people are prepared or not prepared to face once having a baby is in the cards for them.
#15100399
Abortion is a medical procedure for removing a fetus from a pregnant person.

Canada has no abortion laws, except those that regulate medical treatments in general.

This means that a pregnant person can get an abortion at any time during the pregnancy.

This was decided by the Supreme Court when they came to the conclusion that it is the choice of the pregnant person to decide who gets to use the body of the pregnant person.
User avatar
By Tainari88
#15100452
Pants-of-dog wrote:Abortion is a medical procedure for removing a fetus from a pregnant person.

Canada has no abortion laws, except those that regulate medical treatments in general.

This means that a pregnant person can get an abortion at any time during the pregnancy.

This was decided by the Supreme Court when they came to the conclusion that it is the choice of the pregnant person to decide who gets to use the body of the pregnant person.


You can say women. Only women get pregnant. So women are deciding to have children or not. I did not know that about Canada. Interesting.
#15100479
Hellas me ponas wrote:And you can't blame the girl, because boys many times tend to lie about their real feelings and although they want to fuck with that girl they don't want to actually help her in any way. And in order to fuck they say everything they can to hit the girl.


Yes you can blame both parties (men and women). Sex is a consensual activity, it takes 2 to tango. Otherwise it's called rape. I think abortions in case of rape are fine because the woman does not have consent.

Imagine being with your boyfriend for two years, then you get pregnant and he abandons you completely.


That's why you shouldn't have babies unless you're in a lifelong committed relationship, like marriage.

If you don't like abortion then just don't do it yourself, but what the others do with their bodies, that's their own business.

I don't care at all what a woman does with her body. A woman can do anything she wants to any part of her body. But when it involves killing another human life that she had a hand in creating through her own decision to have consensual sex, then yes it is absolutely my business.

Oh and, if you're a man and you're a prolifer then you are a twat times two, because we men really can't have an opinion on how women should and "must" do with their bodies. Dude you have no idea what pregnancy means and you have no idea what being a mother means.

This is what you sound like:

Oh and, if you're don't liven in the Southern USA and you're a against the slavery then you are a twat times two, because we Northern states really can't have an opinion on what Southern states should and "must" do with their slaves. Dude you have no idea what owning a plantation means and you have no idea what being a slave-owner means .

Oh and, if you're a non-German and you're a against the Jewish holocaust then you are a twat times two, because we non-Germans really can't have an opinion on what Germans should and "must" do with their people. Dude you have no idea what concentration camp is and you have no idea what being a German means.
#15100480
Hellas me ponas wrote:Afterall if you really want those babies born then go fucking adopt them! Or at least pay for some of their education food toys beds clothing and also babysit them 24/7 for the next 10 years. Then she can birth the baby.

But you don't and never will do that!

And you know why?

Because you're all fucking hypocrites. Prove me wrong Mr. Pope Pius XIIth


Why the hell should I or anyone else adopt them? You're responsible for your own actions. You do the deed you live with the consequences.

My whole point is people need to be MUCH more responsible about sex. Many people aren't, and it leads to unwanted pregnancies because people make terrible irresponsible decisions, specifically having sex without proper birth control. You think i'm an asshole right? Do you know who's a much MUCH bigger asshole...the couple that doesn't use at least 2 methods of birth control because they want to "feel each other inside" and then they get pregs and kill the unborn baby.
#15100481
Pants-of-dog wrote:Abortion is a medical procedure for removing a fetus from a pregnant person.

Canada has no abortion laws, except those that regulate medical treatments in general.

This means that a pregnant person can get an abortion at any time during the pregnancy.

This was decided by the Supreme Court when they came to the conclusion that it is the choice of the pregnant person to decide who gets to use the body of the pregnant person.


Yes and medical regulations mean that doctors won't perform an abortion after a certain # of weeks, unless the mother's life is in jeopardy etc. But in Canada you do have a right to an abortion, but under medical guidelines that map out reasonable limits.

Yes Canada has no laws regulating abortion whatsoever, they leave it to the medical associations.
#15100487
Unthinking Majority wrote:Why the hell should I or anyone else adopt them? You're responsible for your own actions. You do the deed you live with the consequences.

My whole point is people need to be MUCH more responsible about sex. Many people aren't, and it leads to unwanted pregnancies because people make terrible irresponsible decisions, specifically having sex without proper birth control. You think i'm an asshole right? Do you know who's a much MUCH bigger asshole...the couple that doesn't use at least 2 methods of birth control because they want to "feel each other inside" and then they get pregs and kill the unborn baby.


I totally agree bro. I never said the opposite. I literally said that they are assholes, read again my comment. I only siad that they are humans and humans do mistakes. You can't sentence them criminals for doing mistakes.
Ever heard about something called forgiveness or mercy?
"forgive and thou shall be forgived,
Judge and thou shall be judged."
#15100492
And I don't care if you just disagree with abortion. That's okay. It's an opinion and it has to be respected. What I am against though is the kind of assholes that prea h against abortion like its praising Satan and harass the pregnants
#15100497
Hellas me ponas wrote:And I don't care if you just disagree with abortion. That's okay. It's an opinion and it has to be respected. What I am against though is the kind of assholes that prea h against abortion like its praising Satan and harass the pregnants


Yes i agree. People shouldn't be harassing people.
#15100503
Unthinking Majority wrote:I don't care at all what a woman does with her body. A woman can do anything she wants to any part of her body. But when it involves killing another human life that she had a hand in creating through her own decision to have consensual sex, then yes it is absolutely my business.


Why is it your business?
#15100506
Unthinking Majority wrote:

This is what you sound like:

Oh and, if you're don't liven in the Southern USA and you're a against the slavery then you are a twat times two, because we Northern states really can't have an opinion on what Southern states should and "must" do with their slaves. Dude you have no idea what owning a plantation means and you have no idea what being a slave-owner means .

Oh and, if you're a non-German and you're a against the Jewish holocaust then you are a twat times two, because we non-Germans really can't have an opinion on what Germans should and "must" do with their people. Dude you have no idea what concentration camp is and you have no idea what being a German means.



I just read that lol, I didn't see it earlier.

First of all, just, NO! Like, no, not at all.
Your metaphors are nonsense. I understand how you want to make abortion look similar to plantations of South and the holocaust. But dude just freaking no, these two topics are humans being inhumans to other humans. And abortion is about paying the price of being dumb or broken condoms in life. You can't compare the Germans and the plantation owners to young women whose only mistake was being neive and dumb (which is a trait most of humans have including me and you).
And yes men aren't allowed to have opinion on how a woman treats her own body and pussy pal, that kind of thinking is very very VEEEERY similar to the societies you just mentioned (nazis and plantation owners).
Plus, girls usually tend to keep it if the guy who planted the seed actually stays with her or at least help her in any way. But 80% of the times we are proven dickheads, irresponsible and selfish bastards.

Because you seem like a good human, I suggest you try putting yourself in the situation of the others, it will help you a lot actually understanding some realities.
Goodnight lad
User avatar
By Tainari88
#15100523
Hellas me ponas wrote:I just read that lol, I didn't see it earlier.

First of all, just, NO! Like, no, not at all.
Your metaphors are nonsense. I understand how you want to make abortion look similar to plantations of South and the holocaust. But dude just freaking no, these two topics are humans being inhumans to other humans. And abortion is about paying the price of being dumb or broken condoms in life. You can't compare the Germans and the plantation owners to young women whose only mistake was being neive and dumb (which is a trait most of humans have including me and you).
And yes men aren't allowed to have opinion on how a woman treats her own body and pussy pal, that kind of thinking is very very VEEEERY similar to the societies you just mentioned (nazis and plantation owners).
Plus, girls usually tend to keep it if the guy who planted the seed actually stays with her or at least help her in any way. But 80% of the times we are proven dickheads, irresponsible and selfish bastards.

Because you seem like a good human, I suggest you try putting yourself in the situation of the others, it will help you a lot actually understanding some realities.
Goodnight lad


I have talked to enough women in my life and I can say that if a woman likes the man who got her pregnant? 9 times out of 10 keeping the baby is a certainty.

She doesn't like him? She thinks he is an asshole? And she feels unsupported? She will seriously consider not having the child.

In the end though? Abortion and losing the babies is HARD as hell for women. Extremely hard.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 9

The Republican Promise: https://twitter.com/TPM/[…]

A Few Tools for Your Computer

@ckaihatsu On that encryption script you and I[…]

@wat0n 1. Police abolition does not need to a[…]

I mean he did said fornicators wouldn't enter the[…]