The Left Couldn't Care Less About Blacks - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15096700
The Left Couldn't Care Less About Blacks
Coard is correct about one thing: Today's blacks are often miseducated, which leads to their unemployment, underemployment and other terrible consequences. Who has been running America's schools for decades now? (Hint: Not the right.)

There's yet another Democratic municipal union machine that has poorly served people and yet is seemingly impossible to replace, even if blacks prefer school choice. And yet another example of why nothing is going to change.
#15096702
blackjack21 wrote:The Left Couldn't Care Less About Blacks

There's yet another Democratic municipal union machine that has poorly served people and yet is seemingly impossible to replace, even if blacks prefer school choice. And yet another example of why nothing is going to change.


You don't care about African Americans and many others Blakjack. You have no moral leg to stand on to criticize stupid liberals with flippy floppy hidden racism. Because you don't care. The only difference between you and them is that they hide it and you don't.

You need to see the reasons for discrimination in the first place. And that is class societies. Blacks and AA's in the USA are relegated to lower classes because of being colonized and denied rights for a very long time. Some now rise above and always rose above their circumstances. But when they do? The system sides with the white elite almost always and never create justice for the AA's. That is the problem.

Does your nationalistic class based society make the African Americans get ahead in large numbers? No? Why not? There isn't the political will in either party to do so. The Republians don't give a flying bean about the education of anyone but the well off and the complacent. The Democrats are liberal right and center wishy washies and hidden racists class conscious nightmares as well.

Get it together BJ. Corazon and political will. Empathy and seeing the entire USA diverse group as your absolute equals and work hard on getting them to the finish line...and educated and living up to the best potentials. If you don't do so?

You are preaching morality to the liberals and center sellouts in the Demoratic party in your underwear. You are.

You don't care Senor Blackjack. If you care? You would not be a nationalist like you are who peddles theories of rugged individualism that is outside a system that doesn't exist. The system exists and it doesn't favor people who are not in that very small circle.

Until you acknowledge that systemic problem you don't have much to work with. Until you care and love the Afrian Americans enough to study their entire history, and get involved with their rights and fights for better life conditions and until you also use everything you got in your life to not only help your own needy group in your state but in the country and around the world? Preaching in your underwear is what you are doing. Get the pants up and get a belt. CARE. LOVE. DO.

They played by the rules and became well to do....the African Americans. But the whites were resentful and unhappy with Black success. They did this in 1921. The message is? You become successful and make us out to be liars about your monkey status in this world and we will reign down bombs, and terror and not respect your property, your businesses and your families. And the government will back us and not you.

And then you tell them they never did anything to improve their lots in life? You are the worst of people the ones who spout shit against them. You really are.

Explain this incident in American history BJ?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Tulsa+O ... e&ie=UTF-8
#15096732
Tainari88 wrote:You don't care about African Americans and many others Blakjack. You have no moral leg to stand on to criticize stupid liberals with flippy floppy hidden racism. Because you don't care. The only difference between you and them is that they hide it and you don't.

I believe in equality before the law, but not absolute equality. You don't seem to be able to grasp that, and you infer that people who don't believe in absolute equality must necessarily embrace racism, sexism, etc. because your mind is given to ideology rather than empiricism.

Tainari88 wrote:You need to see the reasons for discrimination in the first place. And that is class societies.

Human behavior discriminates naturally, just like many other animals do. You read Sapiens and you know first hand groups naturally do not get to be much bigger than 100 people. Language, specialization of labor, hierarchy and other factors allow humans to build more advanced societies. However, the primitive parts of human minds are still intact and still operate at a primitive level whether you like it or not.

Tainari88 wrote:Blacks and AA's in the USA are relegated to lower classes because of being colonized and denied rights for a very long time.

They were not colonized in the United States. They were displaced and enslaved.

Tainari88 wrote:The system sides with the white elite almost always and never create justice for the AA's. That is the problem.

They do it to poor whites too. They just did it with this coronavirus crackdown right in front of everyone's eyes. I told you that violence would be coming soon, didn't I?

Tainari88 wrote:Does your nationalistic class based society make the African Americans get ahead in large numbers?

Of course. It lowers unemployment.

Tainari88 wrote:There isn't the political will in either party to do so.

That's because they are funded by special interests who make untold sums of money using the Chinese Communist Party to sweat the Chinese for low wages and pay off both parties to keep that system going, while leaving working class American unemployed, underemployed, and facing wage declines as they flood the labor market with illegal alien labor.

Tainari88 wrote:The Republians don't give a flying bean about the education of anyone but the well off and the complacent.

That's true of much of the establishment, but there have been numerous Republican efforts to promote school choice. A majority of blacks support it, but the Democrats won't give it to them and the blacks will not change how they vote. That's why this stuff will not change.

Tainari88 wrote:They played by the rules and became well to do....the African Americans. But the whites were resentful and unhappy with Black success. They did this in 1921. The message is? You become successful and make us out to be liars about your monkey status in this world and we will reign down bombs, and terror and not respect your property, your businesses and your families. And the government will back us and not you.

Woodrow Wilson. Democrats. Re-segregated the military and federal workforce. Embraced the Ku Klux Klan. Made "Birth of a Nation" the first film to be shown at the White House.

Tainari88 wrote:And then you tell them they never did anything to improve their lots in life? You are the worst of people the ones who spout shit against them. You really are.

Who did I spout shit against? I'll bet you can't come up with anything more than these conversations you had in your head about what you think I think, and what you think I would have said.

Tainari88 wrote:Explain this incident in American history BJ?

In a word: Democrats. At the time, blacks voted for Republicans. A Republican became mayor of Tulsa. Some unexplained incident occurred between Sarah Page and Dick Rowland. The Democrat newspaper--now referred to as the "white-owned newspaper"--sensationalized the story trying to get a lynch mob going, and they were successful. However, the Sheriff refused to turn Rowland over to the lynch mob, and blacks came with guns to back up the Sheriff. Then, the Democrats sensationalized a black insurrection and burned their neighborhood to the ground. Why? Because Democrats are bad. Explain why the role of the Democrat party in these actions, and their KKK terror arm are always whitewashed now.
#15096885
blackjack21 wrote:I believe in equality before the law, but not absolute equality. You don't seem to be able to grasp that, and you infer that people who don't believe in absolute equality must necessarily embrace racism, sexism, etc. because your mind is given to ideology rather than empiricism.

@Tainari88 :No Blackjack21, I can't excuse your ways of writing about many things. You write like if the USA is a perfect meritocracy. It never has been. Your point of view about my lack of tolerance for your inability to see that all people are human and share the most basic DNA and that the differences among many groups are not an excuse for a socially constructed series of concepts then don't have to be questioned. The one who lacks a real grasp of empiricism is you Relampaguito. Explain to me in detail how you don't believe in equality but you don't embrace racism and sexism? I have explained to you in great detail why men and women think differently but how that doesn't mean that there is inequality in how women are treated in societies that are favoring a different power structure. The same with racism BJ. You don't want to admit that in order for a power structure to be effective in discriminating? You have to have an imbalance of power. Are there imbalances of power between different groups of people in modern capitalist societies? Yes. Why don't you admit the truth Relampaguito? You think in ways that are about retaining power because you think your sex, your race and your class is the norm and the standard and somehow you feel either that the society is going to hell in a handbasket because the liberals in their quest to hold on to shaping the power structure have misappropriated all that équality language and it pisses you off? Lol. You are the least empirical of many in this forum Relampaguito. Potemkin is so empirical and I fight with him because he is empirical and dedicated his life or many years of it to pursuing the realities of studying physics. How does a far left Communist reconcile such logic based thinking? Lol. He is incredibly logical about why it makes sense to him and it is truth to him. I argue with him a lot. I don't find you even a fraction as empirical as he is Relampaguito. You are not the end all of scientific methodical thought in politics. Not at all. You are about some meritocracy. A meritocracy based on what? I am about experiential reality. As a Puerto Rican that is part of a society that is using old legal codes that you yourself labeled as 'bizarre' for justifying inequality under the law? How am I being ideological and not empirical in concluding? Damn, the USA constitution is being violated here....for what reasons? The code says, Änglo Saxon principles. Lack of..that smacks of discrimination and racism to me? Does it to you? Or are you going to hee and haw and say that just because you don't believe in absolute equality doesn't mean you endorse racism? You wrote incessantly about not caring one damn about our problems as a people. Let us go independent. But without money and fucked over. You don't care period. Yet I am the one not being objective about calling you out for what you write? Don't give me that bullshit BJ. I am not dumb Relampaguito.



Human behavior discriminates naturally, just like many other animals do. You read Sapiens and you know first hand groups naturally do not get to be much bigger than 100 people. Language, specialization of labor, hierarchy and other factors allow humans to build more advanced societies. However, the primitive parts of human minds are still intact and still operate at a primitive level whether you like it or not.

Tainari dice a Relampaguito:
No, Relampaguito, you don't get to excuse racism by using the history of the human race as an excuse to not have groups being oppressed historically by slavery/feudalism/capitalism/etc and not seeing a pattern there of change. Are you going to only use your reptilian brain? No one only uses their reptilian brain BJ. You don't. I don't. It is like saying, well before writing and the invention of the written form of language? We did oral histories and stories. It will always be so. No, it is not going to be always so. Societies evolve. Along with humans. Groups evolve BJ. Individuals don't evolve. Individuals can learn and their brains are malleable and changing things. They can be programmed like computers and they can forge new neural pathways. But individuals are far more limited than groups that evolve and adapt over time. Do you know why that happens? That groups evolve and individuals don't? That is the key to understanding social evolutionary theory and evolutionary empirical knowledge. You want to give emphasis to an Anthropologist who markets to capitalists and who sells his knowledge to serve the needs of capitalism. There are a whole slew of very superior to him anthropologists who serve the needs of communal societies and socialist advanced societies. But you don't know them because you are stuck with Clotaire Rapaille only. Lol. Ay, Relampaguito. The one who is not empirical is YOU. Don't you see a pattern about social evolution? Harari does see a pattern. Harari is a liberal. Gay. And brilliant. But he is a liberal. Not a conservative in the least. You are going to back yourself into a corner arguing with liberal ideas of complex human history and trying to justify your conservative stances on many things BJ.




They were not colonized in the United States. They were displaced and enslaved.

What do you think colonization is BJ? Your entire cultural identity is stripped from you and you are 'forced'to accept a new one. That is effectively colonization BJ. You reveal a total lack of understanding of what it means to be colonized by Empires. You do. I am not surprised. You have no fucking idea about your own set of circumstances and how you live in it everyday and how others do not. You have no clue about it. It doesn't surprise me. A West African that was specific and had a language? Let us say he or she spoke Mende? They were beaten and threatened all the time with severe punishments if they spoke it. They were put in ships and specifically made to be next to people who spoke Bantu or other languages that were not mutually intelligible. They were told their religion, their land, their language, their customs, their families, their rituals, their symbols, their art, their ENTIRE LIFE was null and void and everything they shaped their lives by? Is seen as NOTHING. NOTHING. You have no idea what that shit was like for a group of people to have to adapt to such traumatic events. It was HELL ON EARTH. You say it casually. Displaced and enslaved. You become property BJ. Like a cow or a goat or a piece of wood and or an object. You are inspected. Your teeth, your ass, your penis, your chest your hair, and your entire human quality is invisible. You are not a human. If you have a wife or children they are property. Your attachments to them are not respected. You have no rights. NOTHING. LIfe becomes survival and living from hour to hour and day to day. You don't study shit about African history or African American histories. You don't acknowledge them as having been colonized. The USA was COLONIZED. By King George and England. The thirteen COLONIES BJ. The Blacks were the people who built the White House, Monticello, and many other historic buildings in Washington DC. Free labor. Exploitation for CENTURIES. It is part of the reason that there was a Civil Rights Movement in the sixties. They got sick of having to go to separate bathrooms. Don't you get what that means for people BJ? No, you don't. Your empirical nature doesn't exist. You are not objective about history and what it means. I am thinking you need a lot of work. If you want to give it a go with me? I will be willing to teach you the entire history of the African American history I know. I got great professors. There were many. Like I told you BJ. I studied a lot of history. Of small nations and also big ones. Lol. You learn a lot. You were in coding. I was in history of the entire world. And all its cultures. That is where you and I are not the same.


They do it to poor whites too. They just did it with this coronavirus crackdown right in front of everyone's eyes. I told you that violence would be coming soon, didn't I?

I am a Marxist in class analysis BJ. Because it is not about strictly Black people being oppressed it is about entire swathes of people being oppressed. Some white on white crime in St Giles in London in 1838 was out of control. White on white people killing each other in ghettos in England. Marx was observing London, as well as Engels and as well as Charles Dickens. Fagin in Oliver Twist was quite the villain. But he was a white villain BJ. It is about CLASS. Yes. But in the USA race was used to keep African Americans in the lowest socioeconomic position for generations.


Of course. It lowers unemployment.

Capitalism is internationalist BJ. If they can exploit and pay lower wages in some other nation they will do it. When they run out of places to exploit they look inwardly. It doesn't stop. They are following the premises inherent in their own society BJ. Ay, you have your politics BJ. But you still don't really want to accept the truth about the betrayal that capitalism represents to homegrown and loyal nationalists like you are. Again, nationalism taken to extremes winds up in the Nazi column Relampaguito. If it is the rightist form and you take it to extremes? That is where it winds up in Master Race theories and some kind of needing to control the society. You had Jehova Witnesses being dragged off to the gas chambers and etc, along with Jews, Communists, Socialists, Gypsies, Gays, and all kinds of people seen as undesirables by some purist forms of nationalism BJ. Many people think the USA is 'never here'. Again, I believe anything that can happen in one society that is human can happen in another society that is human if the conditions and the circumstances and the historical timing, etc is right and ripe for it. It is that way. I have no illusions about American exceptionalism and greatness. All human societies are human societies with all the human defects one finds in all humans. Culture varies and it influences. But there are universals in all societies BJ. I hope you realize what they are.


That's because they are funded by special interests who make untold sums of money using the Chinese Communist Party to sweat the Chinese for low wages and pay off both parties to keep that system going, while leaving working class American unemployed, underemployed, and facing wage declines as they flood the labor market with illegal alien labor.

The globalists/neoliberals/elite etc are not ideological purists BJ. They are into exploitation. That you think they won't use what is in their sphere of influence to keep perpetuating their own values at the expense of your nationalism is what I find incredibly strange that you don't seem to get. You need to adapt to them because they did something very interesting in these last centuries. They are harnessing the pool of energy that work and currency represents in a capitalist economy and making it so incredibly interdependent that the only way out of that structure is cooperation. It is the opposite of competition BJ. Don't you see what I am talking about? What comes up must come down. Spinning wheel....it means duality Relampaguito. Use your mind and your corazon too...Do you see a pattern in history? In science? Day and Night, Sun and Moon, Light and Dark....what is the opposite in an economic system that is interdependent on labor that is competing for a race to the bottom to maximize profit and what would be the likely opposite? Interdependency for cooperative networks...all making government having to control it because the results of markets controlling government? Is highly problematic. The issues the USA has...and PRC controlling from the center and without competing parties....Lol. Though they are two heads of the same hydra. Lol. I don't expect you to get it. You need to see a lot of history to do so. You have not studied the histories of the lower classes, the 'lower'nations, the lower inferiors are fucking INVISIBLE in your brain BJ. Equality is not your deal. Thus why you don't get what is going on.


That's true of much of the establishment, but there have been numerous Republican efforts to promote school choice. A majority of blacks support it, but the Democrats won't give it to them and the blacks will not change how they vote. That's why this stuff will not change.

Forget about School Choice. Schools are the reason why there is a damn fight to the death every time you bring up pooling the school budgets of states and distributing it to cover everyone equitably. There are effective education programs galore that work. But there are obstacles to implementing it because there isn't the political will. Too many people who don't want the poor or the immigrant or the Black or the poor whites, etc to get great educations. It makes the society a lot harder to deal with politically. Keeping knowledge hoarded is the hallmark of class conscious pendejos. Lol. That is a whole encyclopedia of topics. Education and how to transform the abysmal lacks of a system run by for profit mentalities.



Woodrow Wilson. Democrats. Re-segregated the military and federal workforce. Embraced the Ku Klux Klan. Made "Birth of a Nation" the first film to be shown at the White House.

Do I have to repost the Khan Academy recap of the Republican Party and the Democratic Party?Trying to say the liberals of today like Bernie somehow share the same politics as Racist Woodrow Wilson "Birth of a Nation"shit is terrible.


Who did I spout shit against? I'll bet you can't come up with anything more than these conversations you had in your head about what you think I think, and what you think I would have said.

BJ, do you think I am stupid and don't pay attention? To what you say or what you write and how you express yourself and how you interact and how you throw your concepts up to debate? I have been debating you and you feel I don't understand you truly? Well, hell BJ? What have you been promoting on this website for your side all this time? Liberalism? Socialism? Communism? NO. You are a nationalist and it is not about diversity and mulitculturalism. This is your opportunity BJ. To clarify to a bunch of people who you have argued against for years that are on the left and are against racism, sexism and against people who are arguing for bigotry and prejudices. You think all this time that you are tolerant by working with people from other nations because your work forces you to do so. That is not what living a life without prejudices and without biases is about. You need to realize all people have biases, and prejudices, what you need to deal with Relampaguito is realizing that just because someone isn't part of your cultural background, speaks your language, or is part of your genetic markers and milieu and many other things? Their experiences as homo sapiens is not as intrinsically valuable in all ways as yours is. That is the essence of your problem. Their experiences are intrinsically valuable regardless of how many things you don't share with them. Regardless of that someone has a vagina, and you have a penis. She studied something different and you studied something different, she is this or you are that. If you and I were so damn different to the point of total lack of understanding? Would we be even engaging in this conversation. That is the stuff you need to understand. But I find you very frustrating at times BJ. It seems you are unable to get it with me many times. I keep trying. I keep trying.....


In a word: Democrats. At the time, blacks voted for Republicans. A Republican became mayor of Tulsa. Some unexplained incident occurred between Sarah Page and Dick Rowland. The Democrat newspaper--now referred to as the "white-owned newspaper"--sensationalized the story trying to get a lynch mob going, and they were successful. However, the Sheriff refused to turn Rowland over to the lynch mob, and blacks came with guns to back up the Sheriff. Then, the Democrats sensationalized a black insurrection and burned their neighborhood to the ground. Why? Because Democrats are bad. Explain why the role of the Democrat party in these actions, and their KKK terror arm are always whitewashed now.


BJ, you think you are talking to some person with zero knowledge about the history of the Democratic Party in the USA and the Republican Party of the USA. I posted the two videos from Khan Academy explaining the history of the Dems and the Repubs before. If you dig away at political party histories of most nations. I have done quite a few of those? You will see how they fucking deviate from their initial beginnings and become totally transformed with distortions and become different. They evolve like Greek Mythological monsters such as the Cracken. Or something crazy. Lol.

You are deliberately avoiding taking responsibility for my main point BJ. That the government did not protect the property or the businesses or the lives or the work of the African Americans who followed all the rules of success to have an American prosperous life. They only respected the achievements and property of the white owners in Tulsa. Not the black ones. They were not equal under the law. They were not free. Not free. No matter what they did. And to expect them to believe in a system that never was a meritocracy with them or with my people the Ricans, or the Native Americans, and others? Is to live in denial BJ. About systemic racism and lack of meritocracy.

You refuse to acknowledge that BJ. And come up with these excuses for deflecting.

I will always be here for debates with you Senor Relampaguito.

But stop underestimating what I really understand. Because I am no longer a mystery to you now BJ.

If you feel frustrated with me? Be honest about why? And don't come up with this stuff that is destroyed with two Khan Academy videos.

Look, the PPD started out as a socialist, democratic and pro independence party in PR. It no longer is. The PRI in Mexico? Started as a revolutionary very Leftist land reform party in Mexico. Partido Revolucionario Institucional. El PRI. It became co-opted by the Mexican elite and ruling class. And became a conservative and anti Revolutionary party for Mexico. Lol. It is similar to the Dixiecrats there...you think that is something unique in American politics? It is not.

I got a lot of fun things to discuss with Juan from some forum from Mexico...he and I are debating Mexican political party history passionately in Spanish regarding a article about the prez of Mexico. Juan and I are gonna have a good time in Spanish debating Mexican history.

Learn and open up that fine mind of yours BJ. To something that is not about justifications for racism in meritocracies that never existed in the USA.
Last edited by Tainari88 on 03 Jun 2020 02:50, edited 1 time in total.
#15096886
There is no "Left" in the USA, so this title of this post is pretty accurate. Racists trying to blame others for their racism.

:moron:
#15096895
Godstud wrote:There is no "Left" in the USA, so this title of this post is pretty accurate. Racists trying to blame others for their racism.

:moron:


Lol. Godstud, I think one of these days one should start defining what the Left is about.

Rancid, doesn't even like the titles of left and right. Many people are different and are issue based on many things.

I know your attitudes about many things. Some of them are not very conventional.

Blackjack21 has all kinds of contradictions. Do you see that @blackjack21 ? I see all your contradictions Senor. About everything. You got some big ass contradictions. The mark of a human being is contradictions about life and philosophies trying to be lived and some glitch in the 'matrix' reveals you are walking in contradictions.

BJ, is thinking about how these Lefties all resort to calling him a 'racist' because that is all they have because they are a bunch of hypocrites and are not better than anyone with the biases and prejudices and racist internal dialogues....and he is going to protest and shed some light on the vagaries of the Lefts lack of caring about Blacks.

The problem is that BJ has not done the work in Black American/African American history in order to understand why the Left could not care less about Blacks and the Right cares even LESS about them than the Left or what passes for some cheap Left in the USA.

Lol.

BJ, are you sure you want me to bring out all your contradictions?

Or do you want to discuss African American history? The fluff bullshit that you find meaningless in academic curricula in Liberal flaming campuses like Berkley is....The horrors of it all.

Do you know I visited Walnut Creek California quite a lot for years. I am quite familiar with your home base. Lol.

I think about what I was doing there....as Relampaguito, walked around and only met me online years ago....unaware of my knowledge of Walnut Creek. Lol.

I have never liked the parts of that society you have never liked BJ. Maybe someday you might find out why we might have something in common after all.
#15096897
In the West, "Left" is anything that right-wingers don't like. It may be that the person they are arguing with is not as extreme as them, but they just grossly generalize it and call it "left". It's simplistic, and stupid.

The real "left"(Communism), is rare and has no power in the USA. Only the odd nutjob with their "Cultural Marxism Conspiracy Theory" says otherwise, and they're batshit crazy.

BJ is an out and out racist. He's trying to deflect this and gain peace of mind in the delusional belief that everyone is racist, even when they aren't.
#15097002
@Godstud @Tainari88

Ok, WITHOUT discussing racism, let's discuss this truth about class:

No matter what system there is in place or what race or ethnicity of those humans that live in that system are, there will always be rich and poor and there will always be capitalism no matter what you do to try to stamp it out or make it illegal.

In the Soviet Union, the capitalists were in the black market and were the mafia. And I wouldn't be surprised that it was ultimately those in the black market that delivered the finer things in life to the Soviet elite during those times. Capitalism and classes is a fundamental part of human nature that ultimately is impossible to quash. It's just the nature of the beast when you are dealing with human beings.
#15097004
Class is of course a problem, and the disparity between the Haves and Have Nots is extremely large, and the Have Nots are increasing.

Working hard used to ensure getting ahead. Now it is not the case.

Capitalism has limits that need be established, or it simply becomes exploitative.

There are ways to ensure that if you work you can live comfortably, and simply hand to mouth, as over 40% of the population, does. This requires limits and caveats to Capitalism, that need to be established.
#15097007
Tainari88 wrote:Your point of view about my lack of tolerance for your inability to see that all people are human and share the most basic DNA and that the differences among many groups are not an excuse for a socially constructed series of concepts then don't have to be questioned.

You could also say 50% of human DNA is common to other non-human animals, even plants. Does that make us intolerant of bananas that we just disregard their life function and simply eat them?

Tainari88 wrote:Explain to me in detail how you don't believe in equality but you don't embrace racism and sexism?

Racism and sexism are constructs the Marxist fight. I don't care about them, per se. I just see them as wedge issues in modern politics, because the Marxists failed to win over the working classes. So now they moved on to racism, sexism, homophobia, and any out group they could try to congeal into a movement. That's why Trump's win was so funny, because they were going on and on about having a woman president as if that were more meaningful than the policies of the woman running for office.

Tainari88 wrote:I have explained to you in great detail why men and women think differently but how that doesn't mean that there is inequality in how women are treated in societies that are favoring a different power structure.

Marx and Jefferson glossed over too much. Marx tried to make himself seem more analytical, data driven and deterministic. Jefferson waxed poetic. Yet, people transition in classes throughout their lives. As Franklin quipped, "of what use is a new born babe?" Babies can't do a fucking thing, except cry, suck tits and urinate and crap on themselves and barf up on their parents. Try fitting that in to a political rubric. It doesn't really work. Women's fertility is at its maximum from just after puberty to about 30 years old. Feminism, by contrast, tells women to go to college get a career and have children after the peak of their fertility. That may be ideal in an overpopulated world, but we're all going to be facing economic paroxysms as populations decline. Likewise, women are in difficult straights following during pregnancy, childbirth and raising children. Harry Harlow's experiments on Rhesus monkeys demonstrates that children respond differently to male and female parents--another reason why I think the notion of two homosexual parents takes politics rather than nature into account.

Tainari88 wrote:The same with racism BJ. You don't want to admit that in order for a power structure to be effective in discriminating? You have to have an imbalance of power. Are there imbalances of power between different groups of people in modern capitalist societies? Yes.

Babies don't vote. That's a fact. Why? Because babies aren't equal. Are we going to fight to stop the oppression of babies? I'm sure the Democrats would like to give babies the right to vote.

Tainari88 wrote:You think in ways that are about retaining power because you think your sex, your race and your class is the norm and the standard and somehow you feel either that the society is going to hell in a handbasket because the liberals in their quest to hold on to shaping the power structure have misappropriated all that équality language and it pisses you off?

Women generally slightly outnumber men, white people have recessive genes, and affluent people are a tiny minority of the world's population. No. I don't think I'm the norm by a long shot.

Tainari88 wrote:As a Puerto Rican that is part of a society that is using old legal codes that you yourself labeled as 'bizarre' for justifying inequality under the law?

You'll have to refresh my memory.

Tainari88 wrote:Lack of..that smacks of discrimination and racism to me?

Anglo-Saxon law has a history of class inequalities. Most systems do throughout history.

Tainari88 wrote:Or are you going to hee and haw and say that just because you don't believe in absolute equality doesn't mean you endorse racism?

The idea that I somehow want to take people of another race and sweat them for cotton and peanuts is ludicrous. I've never argued for such a system. Although, I do joke that I don't think female suffrage was such a good idea .

Tainari88 wrote:You wrote incessantly about not caring one damn about our problems as a people.

Apathy is not contempt. You can tell yourself that you care about people whom you don't even know exist, but there are plenty of people you don't care about. It's beyond the capacity of a human to care about virtually every other human.

Tainari88 wrote:No, Relampaguito, you don't get to excuse racism by using the history of the human race as an excuse to not have groups being oppressed historically by slavery/feudalism/capitalism/etc and not seeing a pattern there of change.

I see both a history of exploitation, oppression and a pattern of change. So what? You will not excuse the past. So what? What does that bring to the table, except you are very upset about the past? I mention a past of exploitation of Irish people. They did not feel any sort of "white privilege" in "no Irish need apply." If you want to fight that battle, have at it. I'm just not going to support that fight.

Tainari88 wrote:Societies evolve.

So they do. They also devolve. There are no more Ptolemys lurking about or Caesars either. Sometimes you can go from cities with aqueducts to feudalism.

Tainari88 wrote:But individuals are far more limited than groups that evolve and adapt over time. Do you know why that happens? That groups evolve and individuals don't?

Do you know why telling a 45 year old unemployed coal miner with a high school education to "learn to code" is taken as an insult? Do you know why high IQ people are able to cope with rapid change, but low IQ people are not? Sociologists have studied that too. There is a strong relationship between IQ and adaptive behavior. People also adapt much faster to labor saving machinery than they do to cultural change. Groups are dynamic, and are not bound to biology.

Tainari88 wrote:What do you think colonization is BJ?

British crown colonies were notorious for exporting their surplus populations and retaining their cultural norms to the point of absurdity--like wearing wool suits in the tropics. They most certainly retained their cultural identity. Being subjugated as an aboriginal population is a separate question.

Tainari88 wrote:You reveal a total lack of understanding of what it means to be colonized by Empires.

The colony at Jamestown, for example, settled some land in Virginia. It was largely unpopulated area as the Native American population wasn't large and wasn't a fixed agrarian culture. Native American populations were significantly nomadic societies. So did the colonials of Jamestown lose their culture, language and identity? Not at all. How about the neighboring Native Americans? Not really either. Both groups evolved and learned to trade. Fought. And in the end, the British settlers eventually conquered the all the lands of Native Americans. Yet, that took centuries. The initial colonists and Native Americans learned to trade, and bits of each others language and culture. Yet, they were hardly subjugated at that point. Jamestown barely survived.

Tainari88 wrote:They were told their religion, their land, their language, their customs, their families, their rituals, their symbols, their art, their ENTIRE LIFE was null and void and everything they shaped their lives by? Is seen as NOTHING. NOTHING.

That sounds an awful lot like how the establishment feels about blue collar workers in the Midwest. It also sounds a lot like governors who see some people's work as "non-essential."

Tainari88 wrote:You have no idea what that shit was like for a group of people to have to adapt to such traumatic events.

And you do? You grew up with running water, electricity, etc., but I'll bet I'm going to get a lecture about how being a "colonized" person from Puerto Rico means you understand how some Mende or Bantu people felt about their circumstances. No?

Keep in mind, you've already used terms like English and Anglo-Saxon. Britain was Celtic, and faced colonization by Rome. Invasion of Vikings, Jutes (Danes), Angles, Saxons, and Normans among others. The reason English is such a twisted language is precisely because it has been both colonized and a colonizer. From being colonized, English has too words for feeling unwell: ill (English) and sick (Danish). Yet, we also have words picked up from empire, like Pajamas or Shampoo. We just don't seem to be as butthurt about it as everyone else is. France, for example, freaks out on terms like e-mail and insists people call it communique electronique lest they stop being French. Yet, the Germans call a cell phone a "handy". Some people adapt and some people resist change.

Tainari88 wrote:It was HELL ON EARTH. You say it casually. Displaced and enslaved.

For blue collar working class people, they have been displaced and disregarded--made to feel like they are not even worth exploiting for their labor. I can say that casually too, because I'm not one of them. Would you like me to work myself into a maudlin dither and express my deepest emotions effusively? Is that what's needed?

Tainari88 wrote:You are inspected. Your teeth, your ass, your penis, your chest your hair, and your entire human quality is invisible.

Like the TSA, huh? Pecker checkers at the airport grabbing your junk? Checking out your bits and pieces with their scanners...

Tainari88 wrote:You don't study shit about African history or African American histories.

I think most Africans were illiterate. Hell, at that time, probably a good chunk of Englishmen were illiterate too.

Tainari88 wrote:They got sick of having to go to separate bathrooms.

I think they got sick of substandard facilities. These days, they seem to prefer segregation.

Tainari88 wrote:But in the USA race was used to keep African Americans in the lowest socioeconomic position for generations.

Yes, by importing cheap immigrant labor and giving them the jobs over African-Americans. The European laborers had a hierarchy too, preferring protestants over Catholics, Northern Europeans over Southern Europeans, etc.

Tainari88 wrote:Capitalism is internationalist BJ.

So is communism.

Tainari88 wrote: But you still don't really want to accept the truth about the betrayal that capitalism represents to homegrown and loyal nationalists like you are.

Sure I do. That's why I said the two issues that propelled Trump to the presidency were inherently nationalist issues; namely, controlling immigration and the border; and, imposing tariffs. Capitalists hate tariffs even more than the income tax. Yet, capitalists don't give a shit about the nation state until their very corporate charter which depends on the nation state is threatened.

Tainari88 wrote:You had Jehova Witnesses being dragged off to the gas chambers and etc, along with Jews, Communists, Socialists, Gypsies, Gays, and all kinds of people seen as undesirables by some purist forms of nationalism BJ.

Nazis were national socialists. They hated internationalists. So they naturally hated communists. They were natalist, so they naturally hated homosexuals--along with the tendency of homosexuals to embrace communist ideology. I don't think their hatred of Gypsies was anything exceptional. Europeans are protesting George Floyd. Let's talk about the treatment of Gypsies in Europe. :roll:

However, much of their extermination policies was more about selective breeding of humans as part of Eugenics. It was sort of a pseudo-science.

Tainari88 wrote:But there are universals in all societies BJ. I hope you realize what they are.

Death and taxes? :lol:

Tainari88 wrote:That you think they won't use what is in their sphere of influence to keep perpetuating their own values at the expense of your nationalism is what I find incredibly strange that you don't seem to get.

Oh, I most certainly think they will. That's why they want Biden in the White House. He will do their bidding much more readily than Trump.

Tainari88 wrote:I have been debating you and you feel I don't understand you truly?

Well, you consistently argue I've said things I haven't said, and then when I query you about it, you insist that your inference must be true.

Tainari88 wrote:NO. You are a nationalist and it is not about diversity and mulitculturalism.

It's civic nationalism. It's not ethnic nationalism. It's certainly not multicultural.

Tainari88 wrote:That the government did not protect the property or the businesses or the lives or the work of the African Americans who followed all the rules of success to have an American prosperous life. They only respected the achievements and property of the white owners in Tulsa. Not the black ones. They were not equal under the law. They were not free. Not free. No matter what they did. And to expect them to believe in a system that never was a meritocracy with them or with my people the Ricans, or the Native Americans, and others? Is to live in denial BJ. About systemic racism and lack of meritocracy.

You refuse to acknowledge that BJ.

Yeah. It was the damn Democrats who did that to them.

Tainari88 wrote:If you feel frustrated with me? Be honest about why?

Attributing to me things I've never said is probably the highest on my list, along with wanting to debate anything other than the topic I post. My topic is that the left and their Democrat party fellow travelers do not care about black people. You want to talk about me instead.

Godstud wrote:He's trying to deflect this and gain peace of mind in the delusional belief that everyone is racist, even when they aren't.

The point of the thread is that the left doesn't care about black people, while trying to get other people to think they do. The Democratic party machine does this as well, and is so effective that they can literally have a Democrat governor, Democrat county commissioner, Democrat mayor and black Democrat chief of police, and still charge people under their command with racism while claiming they have virtually nothing to do with said racism.
#15097012
The monarchist cares more about the Monarchy than the monarch or the other members of the Royal Family.
The Nationalist cares more about the Nation, than the members of the nation.
Muslims care more about Islam than about Muslims.
Christians used to care more about Christianity than they did about people. When Christians started to allow their concern for people to trump their concern for Christianity, they had of course effectively signed their own death warrant.

It should not surprise us then, when radical leftists care more about Black identity, than they do about Blacks. People often talk as if identity politics is some kind of modern phenomena, take a look at the facial tattoos, hair styles and bodily mutilations of primitive tribal people. People often care more about identity than the material, even money often operates as a proxy for identity. People often care less about whether they have a dollar more or a dollar less, but whether they have a dollar more or a dollar less than the other guy (gal).
#15097015
blackjack21 wrote:Keep in mind, you've already used terms like English and Anglo-Saxon. Britain was Celtic, and faced colonization by Rome. Invasion of Vikings, Jutes (Danes), Angles, Saxons, and Normans among others. The reason English is such a twisted language is precisely because it has been both colonized and a colonizer. From being colonized, English has too words for feeling unwell: ill (English) and sick (Danish). Yet, we also have words picked up from empire, like Pajamas or Shampoo. We just don't seem to be as butthurt about it as everyone else is.


Europeans have suffered more colonization, slavery, genocide, oppression, abuse and exploitation than any other people history.


The point of the thread is that the left doesn't care about black people, while trying to get other people to think they do.


The "left" has always been just a bunch of cynical identity hustlers. The first hustle was class and then they moved on to race, gender, sexual orientation.
#15097112
blackjack21 wrote:There's yet another Democratic municipal union machine that has poorly served people and yet is seemingly impossible to replace, even if blacks prefer school choice. And yet another example of why nothing is going to change.


1. Blacks in the USA don't have many options, so if they claim to support "school choice" in a survey, it's because virtually no one in the USA can imagine having functional, well-funded public schools. In much the same way, very few Americans can imagine integration and equality.

2. You started a thread with "The left couldn't care..." and then you quote a right-wing website, rather than a left-winger not caring about blacks:

Your OP article wrote:The left-wing mantra of "America is racist" has little to do with caring for blacks; rather, it is indispensable to bringing America down.


How cartoonish. Trump is trying to MAGA, while the left wants to sink the USA like a German U-boat during the 40s. Hmmm... Is it credible that Republicans are wearing white hats, and others black hats? Is American politics a low-budget movie with no money for script writing? Or is it a fake duopoly? Obama gives trillions to corrupt banks for the Dems, and then Trump gives trillions to corrupt banks for the Repubs.

3. The article you quote mentions the current Democratic Party's henchmen as "the left." This is the group that showed Bernie Sanders (another fake leftist) the door because even his fake leftness was taboo for them. This is also the same group that transfered trillions of tax dollars out of social programs (for the poor) and into rescue packages for bankrupt and corrupt banksters. This is not "left" in any way. It is as right-wing as Pinochet's dictatorship.

--------- THAT'S THREE STRIKES------------------------

To summarize: The fake left democratic party, when mentioned in right-wing MAGA websites, are portrayed as "not caring about blacks" and also for plotting to destroy their own country.

Meanwhile, the USA's oligarchs - left, right and center - are actually destorying the USA because this will make them richer, and plus, they've got lots of getaway options.

You yourself said, "Since I'm a Marxist an[…]

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1282055707[…]

@Atlantis The figures say it all. Germany 109 […]

End of maduro - hopefully.

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/128182436[…]