Donald Trump should have been arrested - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I have never sought to deny that I'm an extremist when it comes to democracy and free speech. This is why I have no objections to people calling me a free-speech Nazi in the same way people get labelled as grammar Nazis. I'll leave my democratic extremism for another thread. I think people should be able to argue for genocide. I think people should be able to argue the case for a Nazi State, a Communist State and yes even the Islamic case. I support the right to argue for it to be legal to rape babies.

However having the right to argue for changing the law, doesn't give you the right to break the law.
So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK, just knock the hell. I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise. They won't be so much because the courts agree with us, too.

I hope that transcript is accurate. That is a criminal act and should be determined to be a criminal act. Donald Trump should have been arrested and charged with a criminal offence when he said that.
Rugoz wrote:Eh Rich, you're 4 years late.

Hey Rugoz I'm just a drive-by internet shooter. I'm not even American. Its not my responsibility to keep the US legal-political system in check. I'm sure there must be of been a few other people who could have worked this out.

However if you want me to admit to fault in this area, I do feel that some of my posts in the past commentating on the Simpson case may not have been fully correct.
Rugoz wrote:Eh Rich, you're 4 years late.

There's a couple of vital points I forgot to mention. First I have been designated as both an archetypal and typical Trump supporter. There was even a special thread started to show me off as a typical Trump supporter, How low will they go, or something like that. So when I speak now, I feel I am to some extent speaking on behalf of all Trump supporters.

But secondly at the time when the comments were made, I was actually supporting Hillary. I only switched to supporting Trump when Hilary went full NeoCon and made clear her support for the genocide of Syrian infidels and that she was happy to risk nuclear war with Russia in her service to the Jewish state. I make absolutely no apologies for making that switch.

It can often be difficult to get a conviction against rich and powerful people. Often the police may know that a Mafia leader is ordering violence, but it is very difficult to prove that in a court of law. But Trump clearly in front of our eyes on public television promised to help those committing illegal violent acts. There was absolutely no excuse for not prosecuting and convicting Trump and there was absolutely no excuse for the American Republican party for continuing to support him as their candidate. But just to reiterate. Given that he wasn't convicted and given that the Republicans didn't withdraw their support for his candidacy, there is nothing hypocritical or inconsistent about me supporting him against Hilary when she went full Neo Con or opposing his impeachment.

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia could[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]