Most lovable politician in the world - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Who would you say is the most lovable politician in the world? I got to say hands down this guy:

Vote for the Joker!

Mussolini's last words before his execution was that he would return to a stronger nation in need of a leader. Donald Trump quoted Mussolini while he was running and is compared to Mussolini more than he's compared to any other figure in history.

The King has returned

Vote for the clown! Who would Batman be without the joker!
The Clown from the movie It, is more lovable than Bunkerbitch.

PM Trudeau is far more lovable and his wife looks as though she actually loves him.
Donald is old and fat, but Biden is dull, old, arid, depressing, dry, and I'm shocked that is the best the left could come up with. Hillary Rottenham Shitlon was way better than Biden. Why isn't she running?

I would prefer Hilarious Clinton over Biden. Think of all the depictions and cartoons we would have.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/jsn60hg.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/1YjNF3A.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/4efvwkv.jpg[/img]

Hell, I'd prefer Nancy Pelosi or Bob Barker over Biden. Biden still qualifies as a clown but I'm a funny clown compared to Biden and I'm not even that funny.
My top three and I am sure Angele Markel likes a lot of them here:

1. Michelle Bachelet ex President of Chile.

2. Jose Mujica ex president of Uruguay

3. Nelson Mandela ex president of South Africa

I think there are a lot. You would be surprised at how great some politicians are. By no means is this a limited list. I also don't put them in a certain order it is a list about people dedicated to social justice.

Lovable for sure all three are.
Godstud wrote:What is wrong with you? :eh:

If you seriously would choose Biden over Trump and not recognize the benefits of a joker leading the world's greatest superpower , turning politics into a three ring circus total shit show, giving subject to drunkard songs, a man who makes a room full of world leaders laugh without even trying, you have failed to see the light. I'm asking you the same question.

If you would honestly prefer Biden over Trump , I don't understand you, so am asking the same question about you. You tell me, what's wrong with you that America has been provided a savior and Emperor, but you prefer a guy that will kill us with boredome, when you could have a clown in a suit and tie who is a walking talking middle finger telling everyone to go fuck themselves while boasting of sexually assaulting females, is richer than King Solomon, can't quote Scripture when asked, praised by Christianity, plagarized the founder of Fascism, promised Mexico would pay for our lovely wall of "concrete" (when instead it is a fence of steal paid for by money donated to mother Teresa of Calcutta), a man who declares the Mexican invasion is basis for a state of emergency, America is a "third world country", disses African shithole countries, tells minorities in the highest ranks of politics to go home, claims he is the least racist guy you ever met and that Mexican immigrants are rapists, displays not a shred of Christian decency or charity while being hailed by Christendom as the second coming of Jesus Christ, the man who brings concentration camps to a first world democracy, dismantles Democracy before everyone's eyes, gases peaceful protests to hold up an upside down Bible before a church staffed with clergy that hate him while claiming to be George Floyd's best friend and the greatest ally of the people he just gassed and shot with rubber bullets,

....the man who had CNN crew arrested on television for obeying cops and doing their jobs, the man who places children of immigrants in death camps where they sleep on concrete and poop on the floor and compares them to "summer camps", the dewd who fires everyone as soon as he hires them, the man who condemned Michelle Obama for a bill granting children nutrition at school and dismantled the bill on her birthday in favor of fatty cheap junk food, the man who boldly declared America was immune to the Coronavirus days before America became the greatest Victim of the virus, blames the media and declares that testing for the virus creates more cases, while claiming to be the man who restores order and makes the trains run on time as cities burn, the country is quarantined, everyone is losing their jobs, everyone is fucked, and then he boldly tickles the funny bones of world leaders by boldly declaring he has done more good than anyone in American history.

Comedians labor in vain to get a few laughs in these times of sorrow while Trump effortlessly gets people to laugh when he isn't even trying to. C'mon, why would you prefer a boring world over an entertaining one?
Last edited by Spider-Man on 05 Jun 2020 11:19, edited 1 time in total.
Godstud wrote:@Spider-Man Who the fuck mentioned Biden? :?: Can you read?

I assumed you preferred Biden over Emperor Donaldis Triumphant, the anointed Messiah, by the way you reacted to my YouTube telling people not to vote for Biden. My bad if I assumed wrong.
Godstud wrote:The Clown from the movie It, is more lovable than Bunkerbitch.

PM Trudeau is far more lovable and his wife looks as though she actually loves him.

Before COVID-19 gave everyone great approval ratings, Trudeau had a lower approval rating than Trump. Because he's a testicle-less bitch.
Canada's doing a lot better than USA under Trump's lack of leadership. Trudeau has at least given solid leadership throughout the crisis, so your criticism isn't founded, solidly, in reality. He's definitely made mistakes, and doesn't have a clear idea of where to go to end the lockdowns, but Trump is 100x worse.

Trudeau has more balls than you.
Godstud wrote:Canada's doing a lot better than USA under Trump's lack of leadership. Trudeau has at least given solid leadership throughout the crisis, so your criticism isn't founded, solidly, in reality. He's definitely made mistakes, and doesn't have a clear idea of where to go to end the lockdowns, but Trump is 100x worse.

Trudeau has more balls than you.
my question for you, is are you hoping Biden gets elected 2020? So far the polls are in his favor. I can't believe it
Spider-Man wrote:my question for you, is are you hoping Biden gets elected 2020? So far the polls are in his favor. I can't believe it
As the lesser of two evils? Yes. Do I like him as a candidate? No.

They need to start running much younger candidates who are more in tune with what most of the society wants, and not just what the conservative elderly want.

I think that if Trump wasn't there, they'd be running someone completely different.
Godstud wrote:As the lesser of two evils? Yes. Do I like him as a candidate? No.

They need to start running much younger candidates who are more in tune with what most of the society wants, and not just what the conservative elderly want.

I think that if Trump wasn't there, they'd be running someone completely different.

Yeah, what's up with all these diaper competition.
I find it hard to keep up with 12h shifts weeks when I am working and im in my early 30's. The presidency, THE REAL PRESIDENCY (not when you are scheduling 2 meetings that occupy 3h of the day, spend the whole night tweeting, wake up at 1pm and go golf every other week) must be far more taxing...
The importance of out-breeding

DOG BREEDING https://external-content.[…]

So @skinster will indeed on watching rape videos[…]

Who needs a wall? We have all those land mines ju[…]

Puffer Fish, as a senior (and olde) member of this[…]