It is time for Biden to step aside - Page 30 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15103325
:roll: Videos are not evidence. Ever heard of "editing"?

You can make a video of anyone, and with snippets and things taken out of context, make them appear insane.

Trump/
#15103327
Godstud wrote::roll: Videos are not evidence. Ever heard of "editing"?

You can make a video of anyone, and with snippets and things taken out of context, make them appear insane.

Trump/

I bet Biden avoids the debates before the Nov 20 election. You know why?
#15103330
Julian658 wrote:I bet Biden avoids the debates before the Nov 20 election. You know why?

Because it is a lose/lose situation for him?
Biden shouldn't debate Trump for the same reason he shouldn't debate a lobster.
Trump's supporter's minds are already made up. Best case scenario, Biden has a perfect debate and the needle doesn't move.
Worst-case scenario, he says something that people don't like, and all of a sudden you got a dozen progressive idiots that think Biden is not progressive enough. Or he says something that worries the centrists and all of a sudden they don't show up to vote.
Trump already said and done every possible conceivable disaster that we could think if, and his 40% of US idiots still support him, I don't think Biden has a shot at eroding those.
#15103332
Julian658 wrote:I bet Biden avoids the debates before the Nov 20 election. You know why?
All Biden needs to do is stand back and watch Trump deconstruct himself.
#15103333
Julian658 wrote:Watch the video Doc.

A video is worth more than a 1000 words. he has early fluent aphasia which can be seen with Alzheimer's disease.



Here is a patient with documented fluent aphasia. Sounds a lot like Biden.


Are you fucking retarded? It does not sound at all similar.
Mr Google Doc, your youtube diagnosis is shit.
Remember when Hillary also had some sort of Parkison's or some other crazy conspiracy theory? Did you subscribe to that dumb shit?, guess what, Hillary is still a dozen times smarter and sharp than fat dumb IV-chlorox bunkerbitch.
I would vote for a comatose Biden or a clinically brain dead Biden before Trump.
:knife:
#15103337
You wouldn't know this because you are on public assistance.

:eh:

Ah No I am not. But I will take the money when I hit 70 next year. I really don't need it but I paid into it for years and I think I will enjoy a $3K per month raise. You can call it public assistance if you like. It is childish but that amounts to high functioning for you.

In all likelihood I have a car that costs more than ..... So if you want to convince your republican masters to end social security I will do just fine thank you. And just trying will hand the government to the democrats for a generation or two.
#15103341
XogGyux wrote:Are you fucking retarded? It does not sound at all similar.
Mr Google Doc, your youtube diagnosis is shit.
Remember when Hillary also had some sort of Parkison's or some other crazy conspiracy theory? Did you subscribe to that dumb shit?, guess what, Hillary is still a dozen times smarter and sharp than fat dumb IV-chlorox bunkerbitch.
I would vote for a comatose Biden or a clinically brain dead Biden before Trump.
:knife:


The patient has an advanced case whereas Biden is in the early stages. BTW, this arm chair diagnosis by Dr. Google is not that bad. Could it be wrong? Sure!
#15103342
Drlee wrote::eh:

Ah No I am not. But I will take the money when I hit 70 next year. I really don't need it but I paid into it for years and I think I will enjoy a $3K per month raise. You can call it public assistance if you like. It is childish but that amounts to high functioning for you.

In all likelihood I have a car that costs more than ..... So if you want to convince your republican masters to end social security I will do just fine thank you. And just trying will hand the government to the democrats for a generation or two.


BTW, the Swedes who are as woke as you are privatize their social security. Congrats waiting till 70 makes sense. Sometimes you do some things in a proper manner.
#15103345
Julian658 wrote:The patient has an advanced case whereas Biden is in the early stages. BTW, this arm chair diagnosis by Dr. Google is not that bad. Could it be wrong? Sure!

Well of course it is wrong. Fluent aphasia is... well fluid. While Biden's Speech mishaps are anything but fluid.
Fluent aphasia is a bunch of words that don't make sense, but the patient speaks them without having to stop to think or without stuttering.
The fucking name should have been a clue for you. FLUENT.
Biden is not fluent.
#15103346
Godstud wrote:All Biden needs to do is stand back and watch Trump deconstruct himself.

When you make a good point I let you know. Since winning in 2016 Trump has done as much as possible to lose in 2020. All he had to do was act with no talking. He is hated by his cruel comments and teasing of others. If the Dems fuck this election there is no God.
#15103350
XogGyux wrote:Well of course it is wrong. Fluent aphasia is... well fluid. While Biden's Speech mishaps are anything but fluid.
Fluent aphasia is a bunch of words that don't make sense, but the patient speaks them without having to stop to think or without stuttering.
The fucking name should have been a clue for you. FLUENT.
Biden is not fluent.

You are correct, he has a component of non-fluent aphasia which is mostly the frontal lobe whereas fluent aphasia is the temporal lobe. When you make a correct statement I let you know. BTW, no worries, he is not in the age group for frontotemporal dementia. However, he has had some frontal lobe lack of inhibition over the years. The touchy-feely old man syndrome.

Dr. Google saves the day again.
#15103422
Pants-of-dog wrote:Which rapist with age associated health problems will YOU vote for?

I live in Maryland which votes for the Dem candidate for president most of the time. However, we have a very moderate Republican governor.

I think Trump is incompetent. I am not certain if Biden is any better than Trump. Biden's recurring aphasia is troublesome. I guess it all boils down to the VP candidate. I don't think neither Trump or Biden will finish the four year term if they win in November. So I may vote according to the VP. If Biden picks a moderate VP I am all in.

I like the conservative economic things Trump has done, but I worry about a revolution, the destruction of property, lawlessness, and the depravity of the extreme left. I asked old friends from Cuba and Venezuela and they told me that is how it all started. At the onset people do not take it seriously and then voilá socialism and misery happens.
#15103423
Pants-of-dog wrote:Which rapist with age associated health problems will YOU vote for?

BTW, this is atypical for you. This type of demagogy is something I expect from lesser people than you POD. Neither have been convicted.
#15103644
That graph of third graders a couple pages back was a pretty damning indictment of capitalism.

They let Biden out of the basement recently and the first thing he said was that "120 million" people have died of COVID, after which the livestream immediately froze.
#15104111
Julian658 wrote:The article is the typical BS of looking at outcome numbers (correlation) and assuming racism as the cause.


Actually the article isolates racism as a factor:

The key benchmark is that black workers comprise 23.3 percent of all employed workers in New York City over this time period, meaning that there is under-representation if a lower share is employed in a sector or occupation. Under-representation can occur because workers are not qualified (say, do not have as many college or advanced degrees) or because hiring practices are discriminatory. Examining the pattern among workers with similar education is a blunt way to control for qualifications.

Blacks certainly are under-represented in construction, they hold only 16.5 percent of jobs, far short of their 23.3 percent representation in the workforce. However, the under-representation is very severe in the nonunion sector, where blacks hold just 13.8 percent of the jobs while the under-representation in the union sector is much more modest—21.3 versus 23.3 percent. The degree of black under-representation in the two construction sectors, union and nonunion, is portrayed in the graph.


Image

Looking at specific education groups generally confirms the results. For construction employment overall, black under-representation seems more severe among those with a high school degree or less and not present at all for the group with at least some college education. Black workers clearly have a harder time finding employment in the nonunion sector than in the union sector, regardless of education. In fact, it appears that black workers with at least some college education have a greater share of work in the union construction sector.


Black people are 13% of the population and yet they are over 80% of NBA basketball players and over 70% of NFL players. Whites are 65-70% of the population and are massively underrepresented in these two sports. Does that mean there is racism against whites in sports? Correlation is not causation, that is a very feeble weak argument Donna.


Black athletes are over-represented in those sports precisely because of the dynamics of racism. Both basketball and gridiron football are culturally embraced and heavily emphasized in black communities as potential routes to material success since the community lacks the traditional social mobility as whites. As a result more African-American males have an interest in athleticism and developing athletic skills in these sports.


Wealth is not finite. A capitalist can create wealth everyday out of nothing and they have the right to save the money they have made. If you and I make five dollars it does not mean we robbed the poor.
Image


That depends how you made that five dollars, obviously.


I know the social safety net is a necessary evil.


Why is it evil? It's intended to prevent human beings from starving or becoming destitute. Why would you consider this to be a bad thing?


Otherwise, we have revolution and no one wants that. However, getting something for free destroys the human condition. I also realize that humans exist in a hierarchy of competence and the less talented ones are destined to the bottom. The left has a legit role in speaking for the poor. Imagine, if there were no poor or oppressed people the left would not have a reason to exist. The left needs a poor dependent population to exist.


I would gladly welcome a just society where it would no longer be necessary to be a leftist, but we have a long way to go still.


The blacks have been destroyed by these programs.


No, they haven't. If they've been "destroyed" it's because of slavery, Jim Crow, redlining, over-policing, systemic racism and racialized poverty. Programs that are designed to prevent children from starving are not the problem here.


They do not have the same intact family structure that creates children that achieve in school. The left had a fetish for calling a dog and a woman a family. They also believe fathers are not needed at home, just ask any feminist.


Nice strawman.


You may have a point there. In my case Keynesian or anti-Keynesian issues are moot, but some people need help. The left has tried to help the poor with artificial programs, but in the end we know it is always a band-aid.


That's not how we see them. These programs are incremental victories for the working class. There are an array of corporate interests that seek to eliminate social security. The left must always be prepared to defend the social safety net from those financial capitalist wreckers who have an agenda to dismantle it.


I am not an economist, so I will not say more. BUt, I still think on the average the Dems have done far more damage to blacks than the Republicans.


I just don't believe this is true. You can legitimately criticize the Clinton Dems for passing a racist crime bill, but the reality is that they passed the bill as part of a right-wing triangulation within the Democratic Party. From a leftist point of view Bill Clinton is the most right-wing Democrat since Grover Cleveland to take the presidency.


Lastly, the Dems have convinced black people that ALL Republicans are racist.


This isn't really the fault of Dems but has more to do with the fact that the GOP has been terrified of the black vote ever since the Voting Rights Act of 1965 made affirmative gerrymandering legal. Republicans responded to the emergence of black voting blocs with counter-campaigns to disenfranchise black voters and the rest is history. Blacks don't like to vote Republican for the very simple reason that the Republican Party needs to disenfranchise the black vote in order to survive politically. The Democratic plantation is a myth.


I believe dangerous people should be in prison. All others can do community service where they can be taught how to act like an African or West indies immigrant. The reason American Blacks cannot compete with the success of Africans is the Democratic party.


Not really, the discrepancy can be attributed to the fact that black immigrants are better educated.
#15104124
Donna wrote:Actually the article isolates racism as a factor:

The key benchmark is that black workers comprise 23.3 percent of all employed workers in New York City over this time period, meaning that there is under-representation if a lower share is employed in a sector or occupation. Under-representation can occur because workers are not qualified (say, do not have as many college or advanced degrees) or because hiring practices are discriminatory. Examining the pattern among workers with similar education is a blunt way to control for qualifications.

Blacks certainly are under-represented in construction, they hold only 16.5 percent of jobs, far short of their 23.3 percent representation in the workforce. However, the under-representation is very severe in the nonunion sector, where blacks hold just 13.8 percent of the jobs while the under-representation in the union sector is much more modest—21.3 versus 23.3 percent. The degree of black under-representation in the two construction sectors, union and nonunion, is portrayed in the graph.



Seeking equal results is the best way to damage a society because there is no equality. There is a reason why most brick layers are male and not 50/50 male/female. To seek equalization means someone that wants a job and is qualified will not get the job because his kind may be over represented. That does not work.


Looking at specific education groups generally confirms the results. For construction employment overall, black under-representation seems more severe among those with a high school degree or less and not present at all for the group with at least some college education. Black workers clearly have a harder time finding employment in the nonunion sector than in the union sector, regardless of education. In fact, it appears that black workers with at least some college education have a greater share of work in the union construction sector.


You assume that all comers are looking with the same degree of intensity. Trying to match the frequency of occupations to the fraction of the population will never work.

You know there is a wage disparity between blacks and whites? You would likely say the disparity is due to racism. But, did you know there are wages disparity between all ethnic groups in America? An American of English ancestry earns more than an American of Scottish ancestry. Croatians earn more than Belgian and so forth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_e ... ita_income
Do you think each group is subject to more or less racism? Could it be each group is different? There is no equality Donna. Cubans earn more than Puerto Ricans.


Black athletes are over-represented in those sports precisely because of the dynamics of racism. Both basketball and gridiron football are culturally embraced and heavily emphasized in black communities as potential routes to material success since the community lacks the traditional social mobility as whites. As a result more African-American males have an interest in athleticism and developing athletic skills in these sports.


Don't be naive Donna. Plenty of white people would love to be a professional athlete and earn millions of dollars. The reason there is a disparity is because there is no such thing as equality. Each human has a different set of talents and hence you will never see equal representation, it is simply not possible.








No, they haven't. If they've been "destroyed" it's because of slavery, Jim Crow, redlining, over-policing, systemic racism and racialized poverty. Programs that are designed to prevent children from starving are not the problem here.


The above has created racial PTSD, lack of ambition, low self esteem, nihilism, and anger. Black immigrants from Africa and the West Indies simply have a better outlook and achieve success very easily IN THE USA. Somehow they are not affected by the so-called systemic racism. Sadly the media, lefty black leaders, and the DEM WHITE ELITISTS HAVE DESTROYED BLACK AMERICANS. Black Americans need a leader that will allow them to leave behind the role of the noble victim.
#15104128
Julian658 wrote:Seeking equal results is the best way to damage a society because there is no equality. There is a reason why most brick layers are male and not 50/50 male/female. To seek equalization means someone that wants a job and is qualified will not get the job because his kind may be over represented. That does not work.


Most brick layers are male because women are more likely to pursue higher education. :eh:


You assume that all comers are looking with the same degree of intensity. Trying to match the frequency of occupations to the fraction of the population will never work.


The italicized text is from the article, not myself. It is demonstrating the probable existence of racial discrimination in the construction industry.


You know there is a wage disparity between blacks and whites? You would likely say the disparity is due to racism. But, did you know there are wages disparity between all ethnic groups in America? An American of English ancestry earns more than an American of Scottish ancestry. Croatians earn more than Belgian and so forth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_e ... ita_income
Do you think each group is subject to more or less racism? Could it be each group is different? There is no equality Donna. Cubans earn more than Puerto Ricans.


That's an interesting Wiki list, Julian. It's interesting because when you look at the bottom the ancestry category you will see a lot of African, Afro-Caribbean, Afro-Magrebi or POC groups. Why would this trend even exist were it not for racism? Way to self-own yourself with your own link.


Don't be naive Donna. Plenty of white people would love to be a professional athlete and earn millions of dollars.


While there are white-dominated sports (hockey, for example), it's just a fact that whites have more economic opportunities and thus the emphasis on athleticism is less culturally important than it is in black communities, where sports or music are some of the few opportunities available for success. White people aren't trying to escape from racialized poverty.

The reason there is a disparity is because there is no such thing as equality. Each human has a different set of talents and hence you will never see equal representation, it is simply not possible.


So what you're saying is that black people excel at basketball and football due to racial genetics. But then you're also sort of saying by implication that inequalities elsewhere, such as IQ or education levels or crime states, are due to racial genetics. In other words, you're engaging in straight up racist pseudoscience.


The above has created racial PTSD, lack of ambition, low self esteem, nihilism, and anger. Black immigrants from Africa and the West Indies simply have a better outlook and achieve success very easily IN THE USA. Somehow they are not affected by the so-called systemic racism.


As I demonstrated to you, it's due to higher education levels.
#15104141
Donna wrote:Most brick layers are male because women are more likely to pursue higher education. :eh:

Exactly, men and women are different.


That's an interesting Wiki list, Julian. It's interesting because when you look at the bottom the ancestry category you will see a lot of African, Afro-Caribbean, Afro-Magrebi or POC groups. Why would this trend even exist were it not for racism? Way to self-own yourself with your own link.


Indians which can be as dark as AA earn the highest salary; they are No. 1 on the list. The reason is a stable family at home with a viable mom and dad. That is why Asians do well too. Finding racism because of statistical differences does not work. The reasons are multifactorial. Take for example the wage gap between men and women. Gender is just a tiny reason, the difference is multifactorial and due to the fact that men and women are not equal.


While there are white-dominated sports (hockey, for example), it's just a fact that whites have more economic opportunities and thus the emphasis on athleticism is less culturally important than it is in black communities, where sports or music are some of the few opportunities available for success. White people aren't trying to escape from racialized poverty.


Sure, hockey is not part of the culture in many AA. I agree!


So what you're saying is that black people excel at basketball and football due to racial genetics. But then you're also sort of saying by implication that inequalities elsewhere, such as IQ or education levels or crime states, are due to racial genetics. In other words, you're engaging in straight up racist pseudoscience.


That blacks excel in many athletic events is obvious. Being good in sports does not mean low IQ---------- get your mind out of the gutter Donna. To be talented in sports also requires intelligence. Most great athletes are smart.

As I demonstrated to you, it's due to higher education levels.


That is true to a certain point. But, the migrants do not have the racial PTSD. My Nigerian neighbor didn't even consider his blackness until he moved to America. He grew up with racial consciousness. I grew up in Latin AMerica in the exact manner. I never thought about race. When I meet a 2nd generation Latin American I find that they are already infected with the concept of racial group differences and seem to be looking for racism where there is none. There is a poison in American culture that puts emphasis in race ID politics. It is divisive and destructive.

Watch this Jamaican girl. I follow her videos and i think the world of her. At around the 2:00 minute mark she says: "I never saw myself as black growing up in Jamaica". For her color was a descriptive term and not a racial group term, That is how I felt in Latin America.


This was her very first video, she was introducing herself. If every black American was like her we would live in paradise.
  • 1
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • 32
  • 37

An easy to understand video on liquid air storage […]

Government is also the administrator of possess[…]

Let's list good aspects of other cultures

These days we hear a lot of people who criticize o[…]

@blackjack21 I am going to work on these replies[…]