It is time for Biden to step aside - Page 33 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Patrickov wrote:From what I see he accused some SJWs for practically doing that. Nice try for diverting the blame back on the person who voices the issue out.

I'd question your reading comprehension and your motives for chiming in on this conversion (perhaps you didn't like my comments on Hong Kong in the other thread?)
XogGyux wrote:Except when I came here, I was not the son of parents that grew up in segregated schools or grandchildren of parents that grew up to see some of their friends being harassed and probably even lynched.

Even today we are still fighting racism. Just a few days ago the fucking president of the US tweeting video of people screaming "White power". If you think that the fucking president of the US basically tweeting to his dozen of millions of followers "white power" is not racism, then I don't fucking know how you have enough brainpower to breathe and not choke on your own saliva.

You can rightfully say that there is far less racism today than 50 years ago and 50 years ago there was less racism than 100 years ago. But that's the lazy's excuse when there shouldn't be any at all. Furthermore, having the balls to pretend that the counter-culture of reverse racism is an actual problem is ridiculous.
There are people out there that never grew wisdom teeth, they simply don't have it (I am one of those). You know why there is not a counter-culture to fight people that discriminate against those that don't grow wisdom teeth? Well... because nobody fucking gives a shit about wisdom teeth and nobody discriminates for that... as a result, there is no "reverse" discrimination for that. I keep telling you, if it bothers too much the counter-racism movement.... your first target should be the racists because the moment that the racists disappear the counter-movement is completely useless and moot.

My parents were well educated, my mother was a doctor herself. My grandparents were well educated as well, on my mother's side both were doctors. We had some economic help but it was not splendid or anything. I din't have to overcome multiple generations of discrimination, my only obstacle was language and economic.
Many of these people are born in poor neighborhoods, many of which were segregated many decades ago (something that ironically enough Trump's father was very proficient at doing, just so that you know that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree) so the whole socioeconomic/cultural system drops these people in a race with both hands tied behind their back, shoes with wholes and a backpack filled with lead. And on top of that we have the police to tackle them mid-run, slam their body to the ground and sometimes shoot them repeatedly.

Don't get me wrong, I do not sympathize with given handouts to anyone. The least we can do is recognize what they have gone through, make sure to stop idolizing the painful parts of our history, incentivize de-segregation policies and offer safety net to people with the lowest of means (not just blacks, this applies to anyone including whites.)
I think if society takes off the foot from on top of their neck, they will be able to stand up fairly quickly. The problem is society has the knee to these people on the neck, and you are complaining that those that are screaming for that to stop are a bigger problem than the guys forcing their knee to the neck. "we are too loud". Nonsense.

You had two parents and both of your parents were educated. My dad was a judge and my mom taught algebra and trigonometry in High School. Like you I had it easy, I had a home. Guess what? Most black medical students also had a home. Sure, there are exceptions to the rule but the Matthew Effect is fucking powerful and many in the black community do not have the Matthew Effect.

And you will have an educated wife and your kids will come from a nice home and the family will continue to prosper. The Matthew Effect is a bitch. Look it up.

Yes, the poor kids do not have that advantage. And handouts by the government or decreasing racism will not solve that issue. I am astounded that with few exceptions black leaders never talk about this.
Donna wrote:I'd question your reading comprehension and your motives for chiming in on this conversion (perhaps you didn't like my comments on Hong Kong in the other thread?)

Chill out. If I didn't mention something *not related to the topic* in a post it is safe to assume that it is irrelevant.
Julian658 wrote:You had two parents and both of your parents were educated. My dad was a judge and my mom taught algebra and trigonometry in High School. Like you I had it easy, I had a home. Guess what? Most black medical students also had a home. Sure, there are exceptions to the rule but the Matthew Effect is fucking powerful and many in the black community do not have the Matthew Effect.

And you will have an educated wife and your kids will come from a nice home and the family will continue to prosper. The Matthew Effect is a bitch. Look it up.

Yes, the poor kids do not have that advantage. And handouts by the government or decreasing racism will not solve that issue. I am astounded that with few exceptions black leaders never talk about this.

I have never been rich, not materially anyway, my parents were never rich and my grandparents were never rich. Until 15 years ago that we immigrated to the US, my mother was making the equivalent of $25 USD PER MONTH!
Last edited by XogGyux on 02 Jul 2020 03:59, edited 1 time in total.
Patrickov wrote:Chill out. If I didn't mention something *not related to the topic* in a post it is safe to assume that it is irrelevant.

It's just a bit curious that we haven't interacted on the forum in weeks but as soon as I make a post about Hong Kong you start replying to my posts in other threads.
@Julian658 You were born into white privilege and refuse to accept, all the while spouting racist rhetoric, while deceitfully trying to convince others that you are not.

Anyone who has read more than 10 of your posts, on racism, can see the truth.
XogGyux wrote:I have never been rich, not materially anyway, my parents were never rich and my grandparents were never rich. Until 15 years ago that we immigrated to the US, my mother was making the equivalent of $25 USD PER MONTH!

They were rich in that they were educated and gave you a home. I understand salaries are low in Cuba. You became better off because you grew up in a nice family. You had an advantage!
Julian658 wrote:They were rich in that they were educated and gave you a home. I understand salaries are low in Cuba. You became better off because you grew up in a nice family. You had an advantage!

So intellectually rich right? For how long has the black community had the opportunity to be intellectually rich?
2-3 generations?
And on top of that, they have been dealing with racism up to and including today?
Please.
Donna wrote:It's just a bit curious that we haven't interacted on the forum in weeks but as soon as I make a post about Hong Kong you start replying to my posts in other threads.

Probably coincidence, but thanks for the reminder. I will try to be more careful to avoid unneeded suspicion.
Patrickov wrote:Probably coincidence, but thanks for the reminder. I will try to be more careful to avoid unneeded suspicion.

It could very well be a coincidence, or at the very least an unconscious event.

We live in interesting, almost telepathic times.
XogGyux wrote:So intellectually rich right? For how long has the black community had the opportunity to be intellectually rich?
2-3 generations?
And on top of that, they have been dealing with racism up to and including today?
Please.

You are making the same error American Black leaders make.

Yes, they were oppressed and there is such a thing as racism.

However, there is another problem in black America that no one pays attention to and is the result of the Democratic Party policies. The chances of having a good two parent home in the era of Jim Crow was nearly 80%. Today most black kids grow up fatherless. This systematic destruction of the black family was done by elite white left wing liberals that practice condescending racism of low expectations. How would you like to be told that the elite anti-racists need to hold you by the hand to help you out because somehow you are incapable of thriving on your own?

The big antipoverty programs to end racism required a single mom at home. Stable two parent homes had a lower chance to qualify for help. There is no point in finding out who is to blame. The number one problem in poor black America is not the racism. The problem is no family, fatherless boys, drugs, gangs, murder, etc. The no.1 mortality rate for young black men is murder. These issues have gotten worse while racism has been going down.

Racism has gone down dramatically. You may want to hear the confessions of Neil deGrasse Tyson regarding what is like to be black in America in the last 50 years. The progress has been astounding. For the love of God this nation elected a black president even though blacks are only 13% of the population. And this election came 53 years after Rosa parks.

Now it is time to tackle the issue of the broken home in poor black America. Why not give poor black America the same privilege you had. You had advantages and privilege because of YOUR GREAT FAMILY. That is how advantage creates more advantage. That is the Matthew principle.
Last edited by Julian658 on 02 Jul 2020 14:26, edited 2 times in total.
Donna wrote:Check yourself, Julian.

The Cuban elite has learned to be condescending to the black community. He joins in the chant of It is racism, it is racism.. Meanwhile he enjoys the fruits of a stable educated two parent home. He is no different than the Jews, Asians, and Indian immigrants that have great parents.
Today most black kids grow up fatherless. This systematic destruction of the black family was done by elite white left wing liberals that practice condescending racism of low expectations. How would you like to be told that the elite anti-racists need to hold you by the hand to help you out because somehow you are incapable of thriving on your own?

Garbage. Yet another attempt to blame the victims. This racist right wing excuse "racism of low expectations" is simply yet another excuse to do nothing.

Only it doesn't hold water. If a white person gets a scholarship because he/she has no money nobody accuses us of treating him with low expectations. Nobody is running around saying that whites on welfare can't succeed because low expectations. It is only applied WRT the black community. It is yet another not so subtly racist excuse to alibi bad behavior or no behavior on the part of whites.

@Julian658 You want me to recognize black people as noble victims?

fixed.
Drlee wrote:Garbage. Yet another attempt to blame the victims. This racist right wing excuse "racism of low expectations" is simply yet another excuse to do nothing.

Only it doesn't hold water. If a white person gets a scholarship because he/she has no money nobody accuses us of treating him with low expectations. Nobody is running around saying that whites on welfare can't succeed because low expectations. It is only applied WRT the black community. It is yet another not so subtly racist excuse to alibi bad behavior or no behavior on the part of whites.

@Julian658 You want me to recognize black people as noble victims?

fixed.

Poor white people have similar circumstances. Broken homes have also increased among whites since the welfare state went into full throttle. The whites s that come from broken fatherless homes also do poorly. Meanwhile African and Jamaican immigrants with good parenting do quite well. Somehow Jamaicans and Nigerians are untouched by racism. Explain that one doc! Indian immigrants are the highest earners in America despite brown skin. Explain that one doc!

The Elite lefty white and black leadership does not want to recognize this problem.

BTW, do you have any argument other than yelling racism?
@Julian658

You keep weaponising black voices against black people.

If you are using memes from black people that support your bias, while refusing to listen to black people who challenge your bias, you are simply putting a black face on your racism.

There are many reasons why 89% of black voters vote Democrat, even when the black person self identifies as conservative.

Lol this is why I know better than to even try to[…]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]