Election 2020 - Page 143 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By blackjack21
Saeko wrote:The funniest political ad in human history:

Yeah, because he beat Hillary Clinton whose husband was getting $500k per speech in Moscow, while the Clinton Foundation raked in tens of millions from Russians. Yet, still she lost to Donald Trump.
By Tainari88
blackjack21 wrote:Yeah, because he beat Hillary Clinton whose husband was getting $500k per speech in Moscow, while the Clinton Foundation raked in tens of millions from Russians. Yet, still she lost to Donald Trump.

Hillary Clinton is such a Machiavellian nightmare. I don't want to think about that woman. Thank goodness she finally got the message that she is not a good candidate. For me, she is the quintessential backstabbing neoliberal two-faced lying manipulative power-grabbing repulsive type of white liberal woman I detest. UGGH.

She is also some fake ass feminist. Yeah, she stands by her feminism. NOT. She did not care how many women were getting rug burn in hotels, oval office, law office, and so on with her husband. She knew her ticket to power within the Democrat party was her husband.

When she talked about superpredators and etc, and eliminated Glass spiegel on the Wall Street Speculation and made herself to be a victim?

She is a warmonger too. I don't like that woman at all. And that is an understatement. She should reassess why so many people just did not show up to endorse her. Overconfident in her overblown ego head.

Trump was awful. Hillary Rodham Clinton is an intelligent woman with the worst lust for power in the world.
By Tainari88
Drlee wrote:What you are is a busybody who is far more impressed by his own perceived intelligence than are the rest of us.

There are far too many people like you in this world.

Drlee, I don't waste my time on people who don't put real efforts into debates. If you see a pattern and they admit they don't read or don't even care what others write? They just want some kind of ego feed with total disregard for other people's efforts? It is best to discard them.

When they resort to attacking children and families and getting personal? It is bad.

I don't even care what he says or writes. I think that Jared Diamond book @Donna read. He doesn't understand what he reads. It could be an issue. He doesn't understand concepts and he tries to cover up his lack of understanding.

I gave him his chance. He is inconsistent and false. And he is mean as well. Lies are his way of dealing.

I don't have time for those kind of internet trolls.

If I am going to disagree with some Nationalist man I would rather debate Relampaguito. At least he likes to pull out information to support his disruptor Molotov cocktail to the establishment president. For me? BJ is a jodon and he is swimming in a sea of liberals with nutty American ideas of liberal craziness and he is a one man counter culture dude in Northern California.

Sometimes I really think Drlee that BJ has a snowball chance in hell of understanding me. But what does it matter as long as he finds it worth his while giving it a shot conmigo eh?

El Senor Relampago is never going to become some wild and loose Leftist from Walnut Creek. And I will never be identifying with some bullshit Reagan shit policies that I hate with a passion. But this is debate world. Not everyone gets along.

One has to choose opponents that decide to go for something worthwhile. I have no time for trolly fools who never read anything and pretend to know more than what they do. They are followers without full development at all.

Aint worth the effort. As you said, find someone who can have real discussions. The ones who are over the age of 50 and can't read or understand Jared Diamond's message and interpret it completely falsely? It is either they can't break it down? Or they never read it and pretend to? Either way why waste time with people who are like that on a debate forum about politics? I would not.
By Hellas me ponas
Ooof. Guys just a reminder, this site thingy is for discussing opinions and views on different and various political matters not trying to stab each others soul :lol: :excited:
Sivad wrote:The neocon deep state endorses Biden:

The neocons hate Trump with a passion. They dislike all the wars Trump isn't starting.

The Bush admin neocons are probably the ones bribing the Taliban to kill US soldiers LOL.
By Tainari88
Unthinking Majority wrote:The neocons hate Trump with a passion. They dislike all the wars Trump isn't starting.

The Bush admin neocons are probably the ones bribing the Taliban to kill US soldiers LOL.

This is plausible.

Another thing, that Lincoln Project have some very shrewd propagandists behind the curtain there pulling the strings and pushing the hot buttons of the Trumpet supporters. :lol: :D
By Sivad
Unthinking Majority wrote:The neocons hate Trump with a passion.

Anyone the neocons hate that much can't be all bad. And anyone the neocons endorse has got to be a total piece of shit...

I certainly wouldn't put it past them.
By Donna
Most neocons supported him in 2016 and continue to support him in 2020. They only dislike Trump insofar that he does stupid things that harm the party.
By jimjam
Peace and Love at Woodstock

Hate and Anger at trumpfest
By blackjack21
Tainari88 wrote:Hillary Clinton is such a Machiavellian nightmare. I don't want to think about that woman.

Think about her. This is the Democrat party. Joe Biden is the one who created the crime bill that put so many people in jail.

Tainari88 wrote:Trump was awful.

Give credit where credit is due. Trump reversed Biden's mass long-term incarceration plan. Trump is always going to be an ass, but it's the policy positions that make the lasting difference. He is helping to undo the mass incarceration scheme put in place by... Democrats.

Tainari88 wrote:I think that Jared Diamond book @Donna read. He doesn't understand what he reads. It could be an issue. He doesn't understand concepts and he tries to cover up his lack of understanding.

It could be that he disagrees. I read Guns, Germs and Steel. I thought it was an interesting book. I found his documentary of the same to be much more tedious and off-putting.

Unthinking Majority wrote:The Bush admin neocons are probably the ones bribing the Taliban to kill US soldiers LOL.

Funny. I just can't understand for the life of me why they keep crying wolf on Russia. Even if it were true, nobody would believe it now with all the bullshit they've spewed for the last four years.

jimjam wrote:Peace and Love at Woodstock

It looks a lot like the homeless pictures you post.
By Rugoz
blackjack21 wrote:It looks a lot like the homeless pictures you post.

Looks like blackjack has gone straight from cradle to Nazi youth without experiencing an open air in between.
By JohnRawls
Rugoz wrote:Looks like blackjack has gone straight from cradle to Nazi youth without experiencing an open air in between.

I think that @blackjack21 is in denial how poorly Trump is doing. There was some hope that Trump was something new and he kinda thought in the right direction. His execution though is absolute 0 and horrible. He is useless as president and it is obvious by now. He might have skill in managing businesses and advertising but he has no real skills in leading and solving mundane and extraordinary problems of the state.
Donna wrote:Most neocons supported him in 2016 and continue to support him in 2020. They only dislike Trump insofar that he does stupid things that harm the party.

Which ones supported him? That doesn't seem to be the case from what I've seen.
By Sivad
Donna wrote:Most neocons supported him in 2016 and continue to support him in 2020. They only dislike Trump insofar that he does stupid things that harm the party.

which neocons supported him? most of them were never trumpers that endorsed Clinton.

It's bonkers how you just make shit up out of thin air that everybody knows is blatant bullshit. It's like you don't understand the purpose of lying is to successfully deceive people, you seem to think it's just to make up some obviously fake retarded shit just for the hell of it. :lol: :knife:
By Wulfschilde
I suspect this coronavirus thing is finally about to implode. CNN recently wrote an article acknowledging that hydroxychloroquine seems to correlate with good results. It's a common anti-viral that gets paired with a common general antibiotic (azithromycin), of course it was going to do better than nothing. But orange man bad etc.

The expanded testing would naturally make the pandemic look worse but as the death rate doesn't match up, it would in the long run make it look better. There's also been an attempt to paint conservative states as the new pandemic hotspots but it's dubious because they don't want to count infections from all of the protests in liberal cities. Ultimately people will look at the death rates and not the infection rates anyway, so if they're smart they will stop making any detailed arguments about the pandemic and move on. Orange man was bad, that's all.

Finally we have our latest Russian hoax. Although it's at least as weak as the previous ones, the desire to put Russia back into the fake news rotation suggests that other strategies are wearing out.

Personally I re-invested after a short exit on July 2nd, excited to see how it goes :excited:
By Julian658
Saeko wrote:The funniest political ad in human history:

If that is true Putin saved America from HRC and the crazoid SJWs. :lol:
By blackjack21
Rugoz wrote:Looks like blackjack has gone straight from cradle to Nazi youth without experiencing an open air in between.

I spent my childhood in Berkeley, CA about three blocks from People's Park. I had my fill of hippies when I was very young.

JohnRawls wrote:I think that @blackjack21 is in denial how poorly Trump is doing.

I never really cared much about it. I've always said I support Trump for who he is not rather than for who he is.

JohnRawls wrote:There was some hope that Trump was something new and he kinda thought in the right direction.

Trump is a manifestation of a plurality of Americans rejecting the Washington establishment.

JohnRawls wrote:His execution though is absolute 0 and horrible.

His tax cuts and regulatory relief have made the economy stronger. Even the market rally from the depths of the Wuhan Coronavirus demonstrate significant economic strengths that weren't there in 2008-2009. NASDAQ is already at new highs and the broader market is not far behind. It took years for Obama to pull that off, but he passed ObamaCare when the economy was on its back. Trump has also rolled back the harsh sentencing put in place by Joe Biden, which had disproportionately hurt the African-American community.

JohnRawls wrote:He is useless as president and it is obvious by now.

300 judges? I don't think so.

Wulfschilde wrote:I suspect this coronavirus thing is finally about to implode. CNN recently wrote an article acknowledging that hydroxychloroquine seems to correlate with good results.

I work with people all over the country and all over the world. From what I've heard, the young have given up on the shelter-in-place, masks and social distancing. They just don't care anymore. There frankly has been just way too much bullshit from politicians.

Wulfschilde wrote:There's also been an attempt to paint conservative states as the new pandemic hotspots but it's dubious because they don't want to count infections from all of the protests in liberal cities.

This is pretty standard fare for the Democrats. The irony of their protests is that they are protesting the policing policies of Democrats, but still blaming all of their bad behavior on Republicans.

Wulfschilde wrote:Finally we have our latest Russian hoax.

I just tune that stuff out now. These people are just crazy. I still think it has to do with Russia becoming the anti-gay pole of the West. Russian voters back referendum banning same-sex marriage.

Anyway, the latest lame meme from the Democrats is that Trump will drop out of the race and isn't mentally competent, which is obvious reverse psychology since Biden failed his Montreal Cognitive Assessment--the same one Trump aced. Biden can't be let out in public without saying something profoundly stupid like 1/3 of Americans have died from Wuhan Coronavirus. Biden's in a sad state, but it sure does demonstrate how desperate the neoconservative/neoliberal cabal is to be back in power at the White House.
By Igor Antunov
Americans are so thoroughly demoralized I doubt the election turnout will be significant enough to garner enough legitimacy for either sorry outcome. Civil war sooner rather than later, or a semi-peaceful dissolution might be best. There are many things worth preserving about America, but the USA itself isn’t it.
By jimjam
blackjack21 wrote:It looks a lot like the homeless pictures you post.

You know, I totally predicted a right out of the box snide Woodstock comment ……. not only that but I predicted it would come from my favorite smug know it all rich boy ….. BJ21 :lol: . BJ you have become about as predictable as your pay master Obese Donald. In some ways you are very bright and, in other ways, rather a cypher.

Let me now toss you a tidbit that i'm sure you will use to denigrate and marginalize jimjam. I attended the Woodstock festival in 1969 ……. all 3 days. It was an absolutely amazing explosion of the highest quality music you could imagine all in the same place. I'll take it over cloud computing horseshit any day. I know peace and love is something you rich boy know it alls mock but i'll take it over your boy trump's hate, anger and division any day.

ps, now that America is trump's idea of greatness I propose that we remove E.Pluribus Unum from our coinage :eek:
By Julian658
Igor Antunov wrote:Americans are so thoroughly demoralized I doubt the election turnout will be significant enough to garner enough legitimacy for either sorry outcome. Civil war sooner rather than later, or a semi-peaceful dissolution might be best. There are many things worth preserving about America, but the USA itself isn’t it.

Race ID politics leads to division, tribalism, balkanization, and often civil war.

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]

Israel removed 10,000 Israeli families from Gaz[…]

The Donbas fortifications have been incredibly su[…]

@litwin is clearly an Alex Jones type conspir[…]