Justice For Johnny Depp.... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
I'm following his case.

That woman is pure pure evil. Did nothing but heartlessly Record him when he was depressed and suicidal, took pictures of him in a weakened state, crapped on his bed and physically assaulted him and abused him continuously throughout the relationship.

Has the gall to claim to be the victim.

I'm glad he's clearly winning the case so far.
colliric wrote:I'm following his case.

That woman is pure pure evil. Did nothing but heartlessly Record him when he was depressed and suicidal, took pictures of him in a weakened state, crapped on his bed and physically assaulted him and abused him continuously throughout the relationship.

Has the gall to claim to be the victim.

I'm glad he's clearly winning the case so far.

When I first heard this I was like... wut? :eh:
I haven't looked at any of the details of the case because fuck celebrities, but was the shit thing a scat/weirdo sex thing or just...shitting the bed?

Inquiring minds are inquiring. Or is it enquiring? I think it's the first one. Paging @Potemkin
skinster wrote:I haven't looked at any of the details of the case because fuck celebrities, but was the shit thing a scat/weirdo sex thing or just...shitting the bed?

Inquiring minds are inquiring. Or is it enquiring? I think it's the first one. Paging @Potemkin

There is only "inquiring". "Enquiring" isn't even a word. Don't listen to British people who tell you otherwise. They're all liars and will also try to tell you that "innit" is a word.
Fair enough, innit.

But I'm going to be a bit racist and say I am less likely to trust an American over a Scot like @Potemkin about matters relating to language, since your lot aren't very good at it, so let's wait for him to settle this. :D
skinster wrote:Fair enough, innit.

But I'm going to be a bit racist and say I am less likely to trust an American over a Scot like @Potemkin about matters relating to language, since your lot aren't very good at it, so let's wait for him to settle this. :D

There is only "enquiring". "Inquiring" isn't even a word. Don't listen to American people who tell you otherwise. They're all liars and will also try to tell you that "capitol" is a word.
It's not even a word? OK. Well there, I learneded something, thanks.

Capitol? :eh: Something must be done about America.

Anyway, I'm still curious about this shit thing. We seemed to have gone off my initial point. :D
skinster wrote:I haven't looked at any of the details of the case because fuck celebrities, but was the shit thing a scat/weirdo sex thing or just...shitting the bed?

It was an act of revenge
Potemkin wrote:There is only "enquiring". "Inquiring" isn't even a word. Don't listen to American people who tell you otherwise. They're all liars and will also try to tell you that "capitol" is a word.

The capitol is located in the capital.
quetzalcoatl wrote:The capitol is located in the capital.

Uh-huh. :|
There is only "enquiring". "Inquiring" isn't even a word. Don't listen to American people who tell you otherwise. They're all liars and will also try to tell you that "capitol" is a word.

Shut up or I will cut your tyres. I mean tires. I mean those black coloured things, colored things, oh never mind.

And just when you thought she couldn't get any worse than shitting the bed.

Johnny hits her with his big gun Trump card. Lol.

Let's see if Disney gives him his Job back as Captain Jack Sparrow now, this shit is over now.

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] The[…]