Teacher: I May Have Signed My Own Death Warrant By Voting for Trump - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Sivad wrote:It's got nothing to do with intelligence, anyone with half a brain can figure out the world is a retarded fucking farce. The difference is the willingness to see it for what it is and the gumption to call bullshit on the bullshit. It's more about honesty than intellect and the people who don't get it aren't retards because they can't think, they're retards because they refuse to think. How is it that you and your towering intellect haven't figured this shit out yet?

My favorite thing so far is that the reason the president has been pushing hydroxychloroquine is that apparently the White House bought a shitload of it and then couldn't sell it. Then they just dumped their unsold stock on their even dumber friend, Brazil.

The White House went through the motions of being an Herbalife reseller, including the part where you annoy the fuck out everyone and shit up your Facebook wall telling people to try your miracle pills lmao.

Also lol that Bolsonaro is somehow dumber than Trump and just thought, "Wow! Free miracle pills! This is my lucky day!"
@Sivad

Standardised IQ test scores ...

Well it was you who said, "Well your everyone is fucking stupid so that don't mean much," to directly contradict yourself a few posts later by opining, "It's got nothing to do with intelligence."

If you could decide which position you hold, make your mind up in other words, it would help your argument.

:)
ingliz wrote:@Sivad

Standardised IQ test scores ...

Well it was you who said, "Well your everyone is fucking stupid so that don't mean much," to directly contradict yourself a few posts later by opining, "It's got nothing to do with intelligence."

If you could decide which position you hold, make your mind up in other words, it would help your argument.

:)

You're making my point for me here. It's not that you lack the cognitive ability to comprehend what I'm saying, you just refuse to think about it. Your refusal to think is fucking stupid and I don't really give a shit what people who refuse to think think about me.

And can you point me to a post of yours that displays your massive intellect? because I haven't seen anything from you that's particularly intelligent, from what I've seen most of what you post is either blatant bullshit or confused nonsense. Judging by your pofo, if I'm on the thick side of average then you're on the dim side of challenged.
Godstud wrote:So @blackjack21, what about the non-idiots who get infected by idiots or those people who have permanent damage caused by Covid-19?

Racist! Calling Black Lives Matter protesters who send their kids to school and get other people sick is just ignorant racism on your part! There is no evidence that Antifa and Black Lives Matter are spreading this disease or that their children will spread it in schools.

Politics_Observer wrote:They still do not know much about the virus.

That, sir, is among the most brilliant things you've said on this forum.

Politics_Observer wrote:According to recent news report from reliable sources, they have just discovered that COVID can kill children though the chances are lower.

That's been known for awhile, but the chances are very low.

Politics_Observer wrote:Moreover, even if it doesn't kill children or even adults, it still leaves life long health damage to the person or child infected.

So does polio. Did the US shutdown the economy during the polio outbreak in the 1950s? No.

Politics_Observer wrote:Plus, the kids can become vectors of spreading COVID to adults.

Scientific consensus changes like the wind, but current consensus is that asymptomatic carriers are not infection vectors. That may change overnight, as science these days is remarkably fickle.

Politics_Observer wrote:However, we have told them given that my sister and brother in law have decided to send their kids (they both have to work and I can understand their decision given the circumstances they are under) to school that they cannot come back over until this pandemic is over and their is a high unlikelihood they could possibly spread it to the rest of us.

It does show that in many respects, the public schools system is something of an over-glorified baby sitting service.

Politics_Observer wrote:It would be better for the emotional development of kids to be able to spend time with close extended relatives without fear that they might give those extended relatives a virus that could kill them or damage their health permanently in some way.

Many people have been laid off due to covid. If teachers aren't working in the classroom, do you think it's prudent to furlough them until the pandemic is over, or do you think they should continue to get a paycheck at taxpayer's expense?

Politics_Observer wrote:You mention scientific evidence and I see you post all the time but you never post your sources for your information. Post your scientific evidence from a reputable, authoritative and untainted source of information and I might take you seriously.

Age-dependent effects in the transmission and control of COVID-19 epidemics

It really doesn't matter, because this isn't about Wuhan coronavirus. It's about trying to get people pissed off, and to direct that anger at Trump in the hopes of getting him out of office. I think it's backfiring badly.

Politics_Observer wrote:It's not obvious like the racism of your your average Trump supporter who will loudly brag about how they jerk off to videos of black people being murdered. Like blackjack, an aging Boomer who thinks I read his long, rambling posts as if the words of a boring old racist mean anything to me. Did you know he owns a standing desk and watches obscure rightwing buskers on YouTube to form his opinions? Wild stuff, absolute can't miss posting that keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Hey, I didn't post the George Floyd video here that got all of your panties in a bunch. I would have been red carded had I done that. It's okay if other people do it though. There are more videos of George Floyd getting arrested now that the Attorney General kept under wraps. I think there's probably a chance now that if the prosecution sticks with a second degree murder charge, these guys just might walk. That's Democrats for you.
@Politics_Observer, The TDS has gotten many Democrats pretty bad. Enjoy President Trump's second term with a fresh box of tissue and whatever it takes to fill whatever void people like to fill to fool themselves into thinking that an Antifa Loving, BLM Supporting, Police Defunding, Leftist Democrats like China's Joe Biden is worth considering at all. Communism and Illegals still Suck!

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

https://twitter.com/TheBigDataStats/status/1399589[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]