CDC’s Own Expert Vaccine Court Witness Confirms Vaccines Can Cause Autism - Page 19 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

#15110496
QatzelOk wrote:I think your mask must be fitted too tight.

Here's an article that you must not read whatever you do if you don't want a tinfoil hat stapled onto your head by MSM.

Too late, unlike you, I am not afraid of actually reading/learning something.
Funny enough your article does not mention anything regarding chip implants or any of that nonsense conspiracy theory that you were flaunting. They are talking about creating databases to track who got the vaccine... Nothing particularly new. We keep databases of who gets vaccines, blood pressure medication, etc. It is called medical records.
Here is the relevant quote from your actual article:
Digital identity is a computerized record of who a person is, stored in a registry. It is used, in this case, to keep track of who has received vaccination.


How about you google now "How to stop being a conspiracist theorist" next.
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+stop+being ... orist&pp=1
there. let me the work for you for the betterment of humanity.

You guys were far more fun back in the days when all you did was talking about ET anal probes and whether Elvis is truly dead or rather faked his death and is walking amongst ourselves. Today, you are not a nuance, you are genuinely harmful. If you care about your fellow humans, as you claim, stop spreading shit/fake conspiracy theories, and if it is a mental illness... go see a psychiatrist.
#15110505
To be clear: The technology to track people via vaccine simply doesn’t exist yet. While we certainly have microchips—even injectable ones—they aren’t capable of actually tracking anyone. My dog, for instance, was injected with a microchip when she was turned in to an animal shelter; there’s a permanent spot on her belly that shows the injection site, and, yes, it allows humans to track her should she ever get lost. But that tracking capacity is not what you might think. It isn’t a GPS tracker that allows us to see, in real time, where she is. Rather, that chip contains information about her—a registration number—which is linked to my phone number. Any vet who found her would scan her, then call me.
https://slate.com/technology/2020/05/microchips-bill-gates-track-people-vaccine.html
Dr. Wilbur Chen, an infectious-disease scientist at the University of Maryland’s Center for Vaccine Development and Global Health, said the idea of a vaccine containing RFID technology is preposterous.

"Even the smallest version of RFID chips are rather large such that none would ever fit into a vaccine needle — these are very small-bore needles," Dr. Chen told PolitiFact in an email, referring to the diameter of the needles. "The RFID chips that are routinely used for the tracking of pets are as small as a grain of rice … or in other words, they are as large as a grain of rice, and no vaccine needles in use are that large in diameter".
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/apr/03/facebook-posts/no-us-isnt-developing-vaccine-or-antivirus-chip-tr/?fbclid=IwAR0aPeZhMsSAeTDXFtAhMO0pQcNjpSZF_FUDkxjXSMDh-9wO3at_xDIqV-Q
#15110972
XogGyux wrote:Funny enough your article does not mention anything regarding chip implants or any of that nonsense conspiracy theory that you were flaunting.

The google search link that I provided takes the reader to several links from several sources about Bangladesh's program to let GAVI (A Big Pharma trojan horse) give injections to its children.

The same organization has been thrown out of many African countries (along with Bill Gates-Gavi-controlled WHO) for using vaccination programs to test new drugs for Big Pharma.

Bill-Gates also controls a lot of media, so you can be sure that Big Pharma can put whatever it wants to in third-world arms.

It's amazing that the world would trust a capitalist system that produced so many secretive sterilization programs (or minorities) and MK ULTRA.

I would even say that it's STUPID to trust capitalism at this point. And that stupidity has been partially accomplished by telling people that anything that is beyond what they read in MSM must be a "consipiracy theory."

Meanwhile, the mafia has been outed for getting a president to sleep with underage sex-workers.
Was this a conspiracy?
Is it true now?
Are there any other "true conspiracies" besides.... lying about WMDs to bomb Iraq.... oil companies lying about buying up and destroying streetcar lines in the 50s... the Republican party spying on the Democrat party under Nixon....lying about babies in incubators to get Iraq bombed in the 90s... etc...

If you still think that things under capitalism are "always as they seem," perhaps your tinfoil hat is on the inside.
#15110977
QatzelOk wrote:The google search link that I provided takes the reader to several links from several sources about Bangladesh's program to let GAVI (A Big Pharma trojan horse) give injections to its children.

The same organization has been thrown out of many African countries (along with Bill Gates-Gavi-controlled WHO) for using vaccination programs to test new drugs for Big Pharma.

Bill-Gates also controls a lot of media, so you can be sure that Big Pharma can put whatever it wants to in third-world arms.

It's amazing that the world would trust a capitalist system that produced so many secretive sterilization programs (or minorities) and MK ULTRA.

I would even say that it's STUPID to trust capitalism at this point. And that stupidity has been partially accomplished by telling people that anything that is beyond what they read in MSM must be a "consipiracy theory."

Meanwhile, the mafia has been outed for getting a president to sleep with underage sex-workers.
Was this a conspiracy?
Is it true now?
Are there any other "true conspiracies" besides.... lying about WMDs to bomb Iraq.... oil companies lying about buying up and destroying streetcar lines in the 50s... the Republican party spying on the Democrat party under Nixon....lying about babies in incubators to get Iraq bombed in the 90s... etc...

If you still think that things under capitalism are "always as they seem," perhaps your tinfoil hat is on the inside.


Governments have done bad shit... therefore that means everything bad that you could ever imagine is therefore real. What kind of retarded logic is this?
Guess what, even tribes in the Amazon, Africa and Asia do retarded things, some might even practice cannibalism. Some of the native American pre-Colombian civilizations might have done human sacrifices and some emperor/pharaohs might have buried people alive to "guard them" to the afterlife. So you couldn't possibly trust anyone, you would have to become another species. Oh nevermind, Lions from time to time kill the Cubs (infanticide) and wolves are vicious carnivores that gang on defenseless deers to satisfy their capitalistic eat-or-be-eating kind of approach. Do you understand where I am going? This disgust that you have for humanity is harmful.
Do you know how much money the drugs that are currently being used for COVID are worth?
Remdesivir $3000 per treatment
Tocilizumab, covid dose ~600mg x 1, sometimes x2 (or if heavy patient dose increased), price 4ml vial = $500 4ml = 80mg, so for 1 dose of 600 you need 8 vials which is $4000, if you repeat the dose thats $8000
Anticoagulation depends on how long you treat, mild cases could be 10 days and cost $200-300, more severe cases could be 6months + which would cost $3000+
Those are just a few of the big ones, steroids probably run about a few bucks (they are usually quite cheap).

Call me crazy, but I bet Bill Gates, which has made BILLIONS of dollars and knows a thing of two about computer science, knows enough math to figure out that a couple of hundred dollars vaccine is not as profitable as these medications that are currently being used to fight this disease. Your accusations are not just baseless, but completely bizarre and stupid. I cannot say it enough times, what you are suggesting is INSANE. There is certainly no monetary incentive to do this, it would frankly be the worse money making project in the history of the world. Not to mention, that in order for it to make $$, the real "scheme" of all of this would come to light (be public) and quite frankly some of the stuff you are suggesting could very well put anyone in jail... how are you supposed to make $$ if you need to keep the project secret forever or risk going to jail? Also... the guy got what 100billions? WHY WOULD ANYONE WITH 100BIL have the need to go through such fking retarded scheme. This is more retarded than ETs traveling millions of lightyears just to insert cameras into your rectum.
#15110980
XogGyux wrote:Governments have done bad shit...

Not governments. Corporations.

Big Defense companies have gotten the USA and its allies to kill millions of innocent people all over the globe, and to destroy several functionning societies.

They do this for mega-bucks, and can pay all our media to lie their heads off for them.

Fast Forward to 2020: Billionaire allied with Big Pharma. Why do you trust a money-making mole, allied with psypathic corporations, to do anything of any use to anyone but themselves?

By yelling "conspiracy theory," you are suggesting that private corporations allied with billionaires tell the truth because they want to help people. :lol:

And yet it is "conspiracy theorists" (people who know that money is always ripping everyone off) who you are calling naive, deranged, and ill-informed?
#15110982
QatzelOk wrote:Not governments. Corporations.

Big Defense companies have gotten the USA and its allies to kill millions of innocent people all over the globe, and to destroy several functionning societies.

They do this for mega-bucks, and can pay all our media to lie their heads off for them.

Fast Forward to 2020: Billionaire allied with Big Pharma. Why do you trust a money-making mole, allied with psypathic corporations, to do anything of any use to anyone but themselves?

By yelling "conspiracy theory," you are suggesting that private corporations allied with billionaires tell the truth because they want to help people. :lol:

And yet it is "conspiracy theorists" (people who know that money is always ripping everyone off) who you are calling naive, deranged, and ill-informed?


No, this is your problem. By becoming this crazy character that calls fire on everything, everywhere, all the time you are virtually guaranteeing that when there is an actual fire, nobody is going to pay attention to a single word you are saying.
Many corporations do indeed do bad stuff. Contaminate waters because they wanted to save a few $$ on pipe quality that transport dangerous substances or use chemicals/method of mining that can contaminate underground springs and shit like that.
But when you start making bullshit science-fiction microscopic chip into vaccine kind of conspiracy theory, quite frankly you become a pariah.
Vaccines are not really the money makers that you think they are. Most of them are relatively cheap (a few bucks, maybe a couple hundreds) and are just taken either once or just a handful of times during people's lifetimes. What do you think cost more? The treatment for Hepatitis or the Vaccine for hepatitis?
The treatment for whooping cough or the vaccine for it?
The treatment for VZV or the vaccine for it?
The treatment of cervical cancer or the vaccine for HPV?

Trust me, any business person that wants to have a plan to make millions would quickly realize that in reality treatments are way more money. That is not to say there is no money in making vaccines, there certainly is money to be made. But if you are really going through this sort of retarded scheme you are certainly doing it the wrong way, letting people get sick and then offering long, expensive treatments is more profitable and eviler, so if you want to be the next Lex Luthor you are better off not making vaccines and then sell the treatment once people get sick.
Oh... you know which country that you LOVE likes vaccines a lot? Cuba... :lol: Yeah that's right, that tiny pesky "communist" island loves vaccines, in fact they mandate it and children get vaccinated in schools, no excuses. You are telling me that this underdeveloped island have been under the secret control of Bill Gates all this time and that they have been implating microchips into cuban children? Is it possible that when I got vaccinated as a child I got some chips inside me? Wait! is the Cuban goverment secretly controlling my thoughts right now using those chips that they secretly implanted on me when I was in 8th grade? You are telling me that Mr. Communist Revolution himself, Fidel castro was making a bunch of autistic children in Cuba?


This is not healthy... these lies and conspiracies and nonsense theories are not only dangerous to the stupid reader that believes them, but to the idiots that serve as a vessel for their dissemination. Professional help is in order, you should seek some.
#15110985
Deutschmania wrote:To give a historical example .
Jonas Salk was not motivated by money , no matter what certain anti-Semites might have been thinking ; and I don't expect that those involved in developing a Covid vaccine are seeking to profit off of it either . The benefit will be to public health , not private wealth .

Nice find. It is sad and dangerous when people spread this kind of non-sense, doubt. Today we are fighting trying to get a vaccine for this stupid COVID disease and meanwhile, there are people actively working to discredit vaccines such as measles which is FAR more contagious than COVID or the FLU and can be very devastating.
#15111064
XogGyux wrote:It is sad and dangerous when people spread this kind of non-sense, doubt.


It seems like commercial media - the biggest liars on the planet - have filled a lot of people's minds with certitude. A lot of people - ordinary people - are sure, without a doubt, that they KNOW things about complex and potential money-making things like massive international vaccine programs launched by millionaires partnered with billionaire pharmaceutical corporations.

But the kind of certitude that is based on PR from various industries (commercial media) has one major flaw.


The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence. The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

- Charles Bukowski

source
#15111071
QatzelOk wrote:

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence. The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

- Charles Bukowski

source


You are certainly putting forth a very compelling argument for your stupidity that is for sure.
#15111072
@QatzelOk Tell me dear communist friendly friend... What are your thoughts about Cuban government pushing vaccines into children? What billionaire are they in cahoots with? Bill gates? Soros? Buffet? Bezos?
What autistic statistic is the Cuban government hiding? Maybe 20% of Cuban children are autistic. Oh dear, I might have autism... Mr expert do you think I got autism? Should I go get myself checked? Do you think Dr. Stella Immanuel could exorcise the autism out of me or maybe give me a succubus cleansing bath or a tea that is poisonous to demons?
#15111076
XogGyux wrote:You are certainly putting forth a very compelling argument for your stupidity that is for sure.

I have my doubts that a billionaire allied with billionaire corporations have the best interests of the human race at heart.

You seem pretty sure that International Vaccine Campaigns, even those spearheaded by giant patent-hoarders with billions of profits, are an unequivocal good.

I have very serious doubts about that. Just like I had serious doubts that Saddam possessed WMDs, or that Saddam's army were pulling babies from incubators just before the first Gulf War (of many).
#15111079
QatzelOk wrote:I have my doubts that a billionaire allied with billionaire corporations have the best interests of the human race at heart.

You seem pretty sure that International Vaccine Campaigns, even those spearheaded by giant patent-hoarders with billions of profits, are an unequivocal good.

I have very serious doubts about that. Just like I had serious doubts that Saddam possessed WMDs, or that Saddam's army were pulling babies from incubators just before the first Gulf War (of many).


Sure blink blink ;) . Your accusations sound more like unfounded confidence to me :lol: :lol: .
You keep ignoring my point about Cuba and Vaccines. How convenient. Shows how forthcoming and trustworthy you really are, trying to dance/ignore a subject that clearly puts two of your most idiotic world views against each other :lol:
#15111125
XogGyux wrote:You keep ignoring my point about Cuba and Vaccines. How convenient.

How irrelevant.

This thread is about how we all feel about corporations and media owners getting us to start taking vaccinations as part of the state's control of our bodies.

The state already controls bodys totally through mandatory military service, through sterilization campaigns, and by making things like sex and abortion illegal for many.

This is yet another intrusion. The "vaccine-o-mania" of Bill Gates and his shadow companies should give you the creeps. Cuba has a very different approach to medicine that billionaire corporations who make money off of patents.
#15111128
QatzelOk wrote:How irrelevant.

This thread is about how we all feel about corporations and media owners getting us to start taking vaccinations as part of the state's control of our bodies.

The state already controls bodys totally through mandatory military service, through sterilization campaigns, and by making things like sex and abortion illegal for many.

This is yet another intrusion. The "vaccine-o-mania" of Bill Gates and his shadow companies should give you the creeps. Cuba has a very different approach to medicine that billionaire corporations who make money off of patents.


Figures.
"DOES NOT COMPUTE, SYSTEM ERROR"
:lol:
Cannot hold 2 opposite idiotic theories at once that are in logical opposition to each other.
#15111129
XogGyux wrote:Figures.
"DOES NOT COMPUTE, SYSTEM ERROR"
:lol:
Cannot hold 2 opposite idiotic theories at once that are in logical opposition to each other.

Let me patiently explain this to you before you laugh so hard you wet your pants.

Cuba's government has much less control over Cuban's lives because it doesn't have the resources to control its citizens. It also has a system that fosters cooperation and local solutions.

Contrast this to OUR system of economic exploitation, where the way to make money is to patent a life-saving medicine so that you can charge through the roof for it. Lying via PR is the norm in our system. Corporations run our governments, which means they don't really govern anymore. They just rubber-stamp corporate PR and projects.

It is UNWISE to trust the authorities in OUR SYSTEM because they are not motivated by anything other than greed.
#15111130
QatzelOk wrote:Let me patiently explain this to you before you laugh so hard you wet your pants.

Cuba's government has much less control over Cuban's lives because it doesn't have the resources to control its citizens. It also has a system that fosters cooperation and local solutions.

Contrast this to OUR system of economic exploitation, where the way to make money is to patent a life-saving medicine so that you can charge through the roof for it. Lying via PR is the norm in our system. Corporations run our governments, which means they don't really govern anymore. They just rubber-stamp corporate PR and projects.

It is UNWISE to trust the authorities in OUR SYSTEM because they are not motivated by anything other than greed.

Bullshit. You mean that a government that basically controls every aspect of its people, where they go to school, where they work, whether or not they can buy items, whether or not they access the internet and what parts of the internet, etc, etc etc doesn't have resources to control its citizens?
So Bill Gates vaccines got chips on them and cause autism.
Cuba's vaccines don't have chips and somehow don't cause autism?
Dude... stick to anal probes, crop circles and ancient alien pyramid conspiracy theories, the vaccine microchip/autism shit are way too ez to debunk not to mention you can cause actual harm if idiots end up believing your nonsense.
I can only imagine the amount of smoke that is coming through your ears right now from a brain that is in a short circuit. Make sure to put any fire out safely.
#15111668
XogGyux wrote:So Bill Gates vaccines got chips on them and cause autism.
Cuba's vaccines don't have chips and somehow don't cause autism?
Dude... stick to anal probes, crop circles and ancient alien pyramid conspiracy theories, the vaccine microchip/autism shit are way too ez to debunk not to mention you can cause actual harm if idiots end up believing your nonsense.
I can only imagine the amount of smoke that is coming through your ears right now from a brain that is in a short circuit. Make sure to put any fire out safely.

It's called cognitive dissonance . Cults , including those of a political nature , are characterized by it . https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/07/role-cognitive-dissonance-pandemic/614074/ https://freedomofmind.com/beware-of-political-cult-groups-that-manipulate-and-control-members/
QatzelOk wrote:
Contrast this to OUR system of economic exploitation, where the way to make money is to patent a life-saving medicine so that you can charge through the roof for it. Lying via PR is the norm in our system. Corporations run our governments, which means they don't really govern anymore. They just rubber-stamp corporate PR and projects.

It is UNWISE to trust the authorities in OUR SYSTEM because they are not motivated by anything other than greed.
In fact, there is no vaccine yet available for the new coronavirus, which for now goes by the unwieldy moniker of 2019 novel coronavirus, or 2019-nCoV. And there is no patent related to the new virus, either.

All of the posts link to patents that are related to two different viruses in the coronavirus family.Coronaviruses are a group of viruses that tend to cause respiratory illnesses in humans and a variety of other illnesses in animals, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention explains on its website. The name comes from the crown, or corona-like appearance of infective viruses when seen under a microscope.

One patent is for a genetic sequence of the virus that causes SARS, or severe acute respiratory syndrome, a disease that spread to dozens of countries in 2003, sickening more than 8,000 people and killing 774.

“The sequencing was done at the CDC during the SARS outbreak and they were the ones that filed the patent,” Matthew Frieman, a coronavirus researcher at the University of Maryland, explained in an email. The CDC told the Associated Press in 2003 that the agency was claiming ownership to ensure access, and to prevent others from controlling the technology. In a phone interview, Columbia law professor Harold Edgar told us that following a U.S. Supreme Court case decided in 2013, U.S. patent law no longer allows for patents on viral sequences as they exist in nature.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/01/25/wuhan-coronavirus-bogus-conspiracy-theory-spreads-social-media/4569180002/ And the paranoid distrust shown is characteristic of the mentality of a cult , falling under thought control
1. Require members to internalize the group’s doctrine as truth
a. Adopting the group’s ‘map of reality’ as reality
b. Instill black and white thinking
c. Decide between good vs. evil
d. Organize people into us vs. them (insiders vs. outsiders) 8. Rejection of rational analysis, critical thinking, constructive criticism
, and also emotional control
Instill fear, such as fear of:
a. Thinking independently
b. The outside world
c. Enemies
d. Losing one’s salvation
e. Leaving or being shunned by the group
f. Other’s disapproval
f. Historical guilt
. https://freedomofmind.com/bite-model/
#15111676
Deutschmania wrote:And the paranoid distrust shown is characteristic of the mentality of a cult , falling under thought control , and also emotional control

Yes, Deutsch, but who exactly is in the cult?

Is it people who are independently minded and don't mind being seen as heretics? Are they in a cult? Even as they try to reason something out independent of mainstream narratives?

Or are people who read mainstream articles on "How to spot a witch" members of a (large and thus invisible) cult themselves? The articles they read accuse witches of being in a cult, but the non-existence of actual witches seems to indicate that the witch-burner holding the box of matches is more cult-signifying.
  • 1
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
Donald's Plan B

Joe Biden is a fascist imperialist who wants to p[…]

That's at least 32,000 felonies. Thanks […]

September 26, Friday Lincoln has shrewdly antic[…]

Then you don't know what "majority" mea[…]