So much wrong with this. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
https://nypost.com/2020/08/04/acrobat-s ... tle-beach/

2 policeman manhandling and handcuffing this lady...
I am surprised that they didn't pull a gun on her... she might be hiding a grenade or a AR 15 underneath that thong.
These people don't have real criminals to chase? Or perhaps a black guy that needs a knee neck massage?
So we got the anti-masks brigade going apeshit about having to wear a mask and this woman in a beach was harassed by police (and presumably indirectly by whoever called them in the first place) for wearing the wrong type of bikini in a fucking beach?

What world do we live in :knife:
What? We *don't* live in a world where we exist as sole individuals who can do whatever the fuck we want -- we actually live alongside *other people*, in something called a *society*, with rules about how to *behave* in civil society?

XogGyux, you support racist policing, but not civil society norms.
she hot id hit that.

but wat about the coronavirus man she cant jus be on the beach like dat. could kill someones grandmamma and not just with those thighs know what im sayin
ckaihatsu wrote:
XogGyux, you support racist policing, but not civil society norms.

Wait what?
What kind of racist policing do you think I support?
What civil society "norms" do you think I don't support....
Don't tell me what I support or not.
XogGyux wrote:
Wait what?
What kind of racist policing do you think I support?

XogGyux wrote:
These people [cops] don't have real criminals to chase? Or perhaps a black guy that needs a knee neck massage?

---

XogGyux wrote:
What civil society "norms" do you think I don't support....

XogGyux wrote:
this woman in a beach was harassed by police (and presumably indirectly by whoever called them in the first place) for wearing the wrong type of bikini in a fucking beach?

---

XogGyux wrote:
Don't tell me what I support or not.

Okay, fair enough.
ckaihatsu wrote:---

---

Okay, fair enough.

Perhaps the sarcasm got lost overwritten text on the internet, although I thought it was quite obvious especially given what I have said in previous threads... Let me be clear, police killing black people is not right... I was just being sarcastic and condescending.

On the other hand... I am lead to believe that harassing these ladies is somehow OK?
XogGyux wrote:
Perhaps the sarcasm got lost overwritten text on the internet, although I thought it was quite obvious especially given what I have said in previous threads... Let me be clear, police killing black people is not right... I was just being sarcastic and condescending.

Okay.

XogGyux wrote:
On the other hand... I am lead to believe that harassing these ladies is somehow OK?

It looks like the complaint to the police was *valid*, because of the woman's lack of appropriate clothing in a public space.
ckaihatsu wrote:
It looks like the complaint to the police was *valid*, because of the woman's lack of appropriate clothing in a public space.

And hence my point.
For the last 6 months, you had a whole bunch of crybabies complaining that their freedoms are being trampled because in favor of social well being there have been ordinances for masks and/or social distancing... Yet when was the last time you had someone go apeshit crazy complaining that their freedom of walking naked in the street was being trampled?
Now, we can argue whether bathing suit X vs bathing suit Y should be banned on a beach, but honestly I don't really give a fuck about that, for all I care she could be naked, I don't have to look at her if I don't want to and she can cover herself if she doesn't want to be looked at.
Whether or not there is an ordinance or law about something is really not much of an excuse either. There are plenty of old/obsolete or stupid rules/law, many of which don't get enforced. Just do a quick search for stupid laws and you'd see what I mean. Here is from an FL lawyer website:
In the city of Pensacola, rolling a barrel down the street is considered illegal. You may also face a fine, depending on the contents of your barrel.
In the city of Cape Coral, Florida, a person can be fined $50 for keeping a couch underneath their outdoor carport.
In the state of Florida, it is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.
In the state of Florida, women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner.
In the state of Florida, a special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing.
In the state of Florida, skateboarding without a license is illegal.
In Daytona Beach, maintaining a car on your property that is no longer in use is prohibited.
In the state of Florida, the law states you must pay for the parking meter if you tie an elephant, goat or alligator to it.
In Miami Beach, it is illegal to sell oranges on the sidewalk.
It is illegal to park in an intersection, at a crosswalk, or on the edge of a curbed street.

And this is just a tiny snapshot to make a point, there are plenty more. For a while now, we have seen disgruntled police claiming that they will not be the "mask police" yet these two gentlemen are ok being the thong police?
They have nothing better to do?
what part of this do you pofools not understand, she wasnt weren no mask. people who dont wear masks get arrested because of covid. or is covid gone now? what did trump win already?
XogGyux wrote:
And hence my point.
For the last 6 months, you had a whole bunch of crybabies complaining that their freedoms are being trampled because in favor of social well being there have been ordinances for masks and/or social distancing... Yet when was the last time you had someone go apeshit crazy complaining that their freedom of walking naked in the street was being trampled?
Now, we can argue whether bathing suit X vs bathing suit Y should be banned on a beach, but honestly I don't really give a fuck about that, for all I care she could be naked, I don't have to look at her if I don't want to and she can cover herself if she doesn't want to be looked at.
Whether or not there is an ordinance or law about something is really not much of an excuse either. There are plenty of old/obsolete or stupid rules/law, many of which don't get enforced. Just do a quick search for stupid laws and you'd see what I mean. Here is from an FL lawyer website:

And this is just a tiny snapshot to make a point, there are plenty more. For a while now, we have seen disgruntled police claiming that they will not be the "mask police" yet these two gentlemen are ok being the thong police?
They have nothing better to do?

Wulfschilde wrote:
what part of this do you pofools not understand, she wasnt weren no mask. people who dont wear masks get arrested because of covid. or is covid gone now? what did trump win already?

I'm the *last* person who would defend the functioning of the bourgeois state, including its police, but if they *happen* to enforce laws / norms that are *beneficial* to the public good, as with enforcing the use of masks in public areas, then all the better.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]