Joe Biden - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Julian658
XogGyux wrote:How about you deal with the psychiatrists' warnings about your Idol Trump before you try to google-diagnose people over the internet?
https://www.businessinsider.com/psychia ... ng-2019-12

Shortly after that, he fails with a pandemic, he fails with mass protests, he makes the police attack protesters in Washington, he sends secret police to portland, he taunts postponing the elections, he makes a rally in Tulsa that skyrocketed their coronavirus cases and might have lead to the death one of his very rare Black supporters...
The predictive capacity of a theory is one of the most important features in its favor. I think these doctors were spot on.

As A Republican and a libertarian I find Trump to be highly deficient. IF Biden has no cognitive dysfunction he should debate Trump for an easy win. However, you use Freudian mechanisms of defense to justify why Biden should not debate Trump. You are not so sure of your views. All you do is parrot silly Dem talking points.
By Julian658
XogGyux wrote:America was pretty great before trump, lets make it great again. :lol:

Says the man whose 401k has been growing due to Trump.

This is the scenario after the November election:

Trump wins BLM, Antifa, and SJWs go nuts for a few weeks
Biden wins you lose a lot of cash.
By XogGyux
Julian658 wrote:As A Republican and a libertarian I find Trump to be highly deficient.

Well, you hide it very well. After all, you make excuses for just about anything and everything.
IF Biden has no cognitive dysfunction he should debate Trump for an easy win.

That is nonsense. Clinton debated Trump. Clinton's mental sharpness at the time should not be in question, specially given that even today she is probably sharper than both trump and biden combined. Viewers seemed to agree by a quite sizable margin that in all 3 debates Clinton was the winner. And clearly Clinton went on to win the presidency. Oh no she did not...
Furthermore, Trump struggles to answer even simple questions... How many times has he been asked the old question "what is going to be your administration top priority for your next term" and the guy fails miserably rambling about other shit. Yet even though he is obviously bullshiting, his base is still attached to to him.
Frankly, I don't give a crap about the opinion on this matter about a fanboy like yourself.
Trump for an easy win. However, you use Freudian mechanisms of defense to justify why Biden should not debate Trump.

I have told you multiple times already, your google diagnosis are pathetic. If you want to worry about psychiatry and politics, start by paying attention at what hundreds of actual board-certified psychiatrist have been warning about Trump.
All you do is parrot silly Dem talking points.

At least the silly dems have actual talking points rather than non-sensical rambling and trump-cocksucking syndrome.
Julian658 wrote:
Says the man whose 401k has been growing due to Trump.

This is the scenario after the November election:

Trump wins BLM, Antifa, and SJWs go nuts for a few weeks
Biden wins you lose a lot of cash.

Pfff. I prefer a country that is not a shithole than a big 401k. Not to mention that your fear mongering is unwarranted, statistically the economies have performed better under democrats than republicans. The only 2 republicans in this millennia have crashed the economy. Maybe you can trick a dumb trump supporter with that nonsense, anyone that can read and/or think for themselves can see right through the farse. Not to mention, that the 401k means absolutely nothing until you are close to retirement. Since I am in my early years, I could care less what it is doing right now, I am sure I will see a least 2-3 recessions before I can access that money by the time I am retired in my 60's.
By Julian658
XogGyux wrote:Well, you hide it very well. After all, you make excuses for just about anything and everything.

I do not love Trump. But, even Mickey mouse is a better option than the Dems. Why are the Dems having so much trouble with Trump? Why do you guys suffer from TDS?

That is nonsense. Clinton debated Trump. Clinton's mental sharpness at the time should not be in question, specially given that even today she is probably sharper than both trump and biden combined. Viewers seemed to agree by a quite sizable margin that in all 3 debates Clinton was the winner. And clearly Clinton went on to win the presidency. Oh no she did not...
Furthermore, Trump struggles to answer even simple questions... How many times has he been asked the old question "what is going to be your administration top priority for your next term" and the guy fails miserably rambling about other shit. Yet even though he is obviously bullshiting, his base is still attached to to him.
Frankly, I don't give a crap about the opinion on this matter about a fanboy like yourself.

You keep using Freudian mechanisms of defence:

I have told you multiple times already, your google diagnosis are pathetic. If you want to worry about psychiatry and politics, start by paying attention at what hundreds of actual board-certified psychiatrist have been warning about Trump.

It is not a diagnosis. All humans use those mechanisms of defense, some more than others.

Pfff. I prefer a country that is not a shithole than a big 401k.

And now you are virtue signaling. BTW, only the Dems create shitholes. Just go to any Democrat controlled city.
By XogGyux
Julian658 wrote:I do not love Trump. But, even Mickey mouse is a better option than the Dems. Why are the Dems having so much trouble with Trump? Why do you guys suffer from TDS?

You are the one with the TDS... Trump is a deranged psychopath and still make excuses for every single bit of nonsense that he does.
Trump is dangerous for this country's democracy, social structure and civility, our economy and frankly our country. I would happily vote for Mickey Mouse if he was the alternative to Trump. Told you already, a rock behind the resolute desk is far more qualified than this idiot. At a rock would no escalate social tensions, say stupid shit that can get people in danger, etc.
You keep using Freudian mechanisms of defence:

Dude, it was pathetic when you were trying to diagnose Biden with Parkinson's or Alzheimer (or whatever it was, I don't remember) over the TV based on a couple google searches.
The only defense mechanism that I need is the Truth. Trump was a despicable human being in the 1990's a despicable human being in the 2000's a despicable human being prior to being president and a despicable human being now. You, idiots, go conned into electing him because you perceived that "the libs hate him, we have to elect Trump to make them cry salty lib tears" and instead you elected a person that on paper you morons should be hating more than anyone else. The "traditional, religious, rural, conservative of America" ended up with the "con, cheater, non-religious unfaithful, socialite of newyork"
and now you are all sucking his metaphorical cock (his real one is probably hard to find under all those flaps of fat) and have your brainwashed. If you don't wake up soon, when you do, you might find that the "great country" you had, is a shithole.
And now you are virtue signaling. BTW, only the Dems create shitholes. Just go to any Democrat controlled city.

This is utter nonsense.
When was the last time you hear anyone say: "well my dream is to move to Pensacola Florida" or "well my dream is to move to dodge city, kansas or Decatur, Alabama. How many people Actually want to move to Alabama? Arkansas? Missouri? Missisissssisisissppppii (who knows how many ss and pps it has) no fucking body, some people might because they "have to" but nobody is dreaming to move to those places.
Sure you can cite "the fleeing of democratic tax-burdened California" but even this is nonsense. It is mostly real state prices that is discouraging people from living in the bigger prosperous parts of states like California and New York and this real state price is driven up because people with shiton of money want to live there and and are buying shit and increasing the prices... and it is not like those people leaving the California for Texas and/or Arizona are moving to the middle of nowhere which is controlled by republicans. More often than not they are going for the bigger cities of Hudson, Dallas, Austin, Tucson and many others... which you guessed... are controlled by democrats... Nobody is fucking "fleeing democratic shitholes".
By Julian658
XogGyux wrote:You are the one with the TDS... Trump is a deranged psychopath and still make excuses for every single bit of nonsense that he does.
Trump is dangerous for this country's democracy, social structure and civility, our economy and frankly our country. I would happily vote for Mickey Mouse if he was the alternative to Trump. Told you already, a rock behind the resolute desk is far more qualified than this idiot. At a rock would no escalate social tensions, say stupid shit that can get people in danger, etc.

I think Mickey mouse is better than Biden too. I understand Trump is a A-hole, etc, etc. But, he has done a few positive things that Dems will never acknowledge. On the other hand the Dems run on the concept of condescending racism of low expectations and that is despicable. The Dems have essentially destroyed the black people. Watch your boy Joe Biden, this is how he sees blacks.

Dude, it was pathetic when you were trying to diagnose Biden with Parkinson's or Alzheimer (or whatever it was, I don't remember) over the TV based on a couple google searches.

He does not have Parkinson's disease, however it is possible to have Lewy Body Dementia with minimal Parkinsonian symptoms. This dementia tends to be less severe than Alzheimer's with good and bad days, rather than bad days 24/7. In any event he is starting to get that deer in headlights look and his hippocampus is misfiring.

The only defense mechanism that I need is the Truth. Trump was a despicable human being in the 1990's a despicable human being in the 2000's a despicable human being prior to being president and a despicable human being now. You, idiots, go conned into electing him because you perceived that "the libs hate him, we have to elect Trump to make them cry salty lib tears" and instead you elected a person that on paper you morons should be hating more than anyone else. The "traditional, religious, rural, conservative of America" ended up with the "con, cheater, non-religious unfaithful, socialite of newyork"
and now you are all sucking his metaphorical cock (his real one is probably hard to find under all those flaps of fat) and have your brainwashed. If you don't wake up soon, when you do, you might find that the "great country" you had, is a shithole.

I suspect you could have Trump Anxiety Disorder. I will admit is not in the DSM 5 yet. Do not worry, we will get though this one. BTW, I never lost any sleep over Obama when he was president.

This is utter nonsense.
When was the last time you hear anyone say: "well my dream is to move to Pensacola Florida" or "well my dream is to move to dodge city, kansas or Decatur, Alabama. How many people Actually want to move to Alabama? Arkansas? Missouri? Missisissssisisissppppii (who knows how many ss and pps it has) no fucking body, some people might because they "have to" but nobody is dreaming to move to those places.
Sure you can cite "the fleeing of democratic tax-burdened California" but even this is nonsense. It is mostly real state prices that is discouraging people from living in the bigger prosperous parts of states like California and New York and this real state price is driven up because people with shiton of money want to live there and and are buying shit and increasing the prices... and it is not like those people leaving the California for Texas and/or Arizona are moving to the middle of nowhere which is controlled by republicans. More often than not they are going for the bigger cities of Hudson, Dallas, Austin, Tucson and many others... which you guessed... are controlled by democrats... Nobody is fucking "fleeing democratic shitholes".

The large urban centers tend to be left wing. You have a point! I cannot dispute the above. However, those nice cities could easily become shitholes under left wing control. DiBlasio has manage to increase crime in New York after Bloomberg brought crime down.
By XogGyux
Julian658 wrote:I think Mickey mouse is better than Biden too. I understand Trump is a A-hole, etc, etc. But, he has done a few positive things that Dems will never acknowledge. On the other hand the Dems run on the concept of condescending racism of low expectations and that is despicable. The Dems have essentially destroyed the black people. Watch your boy Joe Biden, this is how he sees blacks.

He does not have Parkinson's disease, however it is possible to have Lewy Body Dementia with minimal Parkinsonian symptoms. This dementia tends to be less severe than Alzheimer's with good and bad days, rather than bad days 24/7. In any event he is starting to get that deer in headlights look and his hippocampus is misfiring.

I suspect you could have Trump Anxiety Disorder. I will admit is not in the DSM 5 yet. Do not worry, we will get though this one. BTW, I never lost any sleep over Obama when he was president.

The large urban centers tend to be left wing. You have a point! I cannot dispute the above. However, those nice cities could easily become shitholes under left wing control. DiBlasio has manage to increase crime in New York after Bloomberg brought crime down.

By Julian658
XogGyux wrote:Image

I guess that was a childish response. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Drlee
You have to remember that @Julian658 is a Trump parrot account. He is just casting around and posting Trump talking points. Like most of Trump's uneducated followers he will believe and parrot whatever he is told.
By Julian658
Drlee wrote:You have to remember that @Julian658 is a Trump parrot account. He is just casting around and posting Trump talking points. Like most of Trump's uneducated followers he will believe and parrot whatever he is told.

As usual, you are addled in an abysmal black hole that does not allow the escape of reason or coherency from your decadent supratentorial cortex. Your cranial contents are punctured by anesthetic darts of incongruent pestilent nausebundus archaic thoughts rooted in the shadow that you never knew.
By XogGyux
Drlee wrote:You have to remember that @Julian658 is a Trump parrot account. He is just casting around and posting Trump talking points. Like most of Trump's uneducated followers, he will believe and parrot whatever he is told.

LOL how cute, he thinks that spending 5mins in a thesaurus, googling a few medical terms and/or from time to time drop an empty, completely fake "I agree" just to turn around 180 degrees and say the exact opposite to posts down the line is somehow going to gain him some sympathy? or credibility? or perhaps he can trick someone to vote for Trump?
:lol: Cute!
By Julian658
XogGyux wrote:LOL how cute, he thinks that spending 5mins in a thesaurus, googling a few medical terms and/or from time to time drop an empty, completely fake "I agree" just to turn around 180 degrees and say the exact opposite to posts down the line is somehow going to gain him some sympathy? or credibility? or perhaps he can trick someone to vote for Trump?

You tend to run away from arguments that do not agree with your narrow view of American politics. Sadly, you have also learned to post recycled worn out talking points that are nonsense and you know that quite well. I will admit that sometimes you make good points and I generally let you know. I suggest you stay away from repeating the Dem dogma. Sure, the Reps also have crappy dogma out there, however at the end of the day the insanity is much greater on the left.

Biden has some issues and I would not be surprised if they pull him out of the contest. You are looking at the guy with your heart. Try to be an objective clinician and analyze the silly remarks and inability to put a sentence together whenever he talks. 70% of dementias are due to Alzheimer' s and hence I put money on that diagnosis. The other common one is Lewy Body, just keep an eye on the guy. He is developing that deer in headlights look:
He could very well have the logopenic variant of Alzheimer's.
Last edited by Julian658 on 07 Aug 2020 15:50, edited 2 times in total.
By Hindsite
XogGyux wrote:LOL how cute, he thinks that spending 5mins in a thesaurus, googling a few medical terms and/or from time to time drop an empty, completely fake "I agree" just to turn around 180 degrees and say the exact opposite to posts down the line is somehow going to gain him some sympathy? or credibility? or perhaps he can trick someone to vote for Trump?

If President Trump would shoot Mayor Bill de Blasio on Fifth Avenue, he would probably gain more votes from New York. :lol:
By Drlee
He could very well the logopenic variant of Alzheimer'

Another moron pretending to be a doctor.

Actually a Russian Troll. Just not smart enough to pull it off.
By Julian658
Drlee wrote:Another moron pretending to be a doctor.

Actually a Russian Troll. Just not smart enough to pull it off.

Left wingers like you generally make their point with insulting remarks. They are totally unable to make a decent argument without personal attacks. You have zero substance in your writings.
By Rich
Julian658 wrote:Left wingers like you generally make their point with insulting remarks. They are totally unable to make a decent argument without personal attacks. You have zero substance in your writings.

Yes a number of the Liberal posters on the forum seem to suffer from right-man syndrome. People often ask how could Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong, Pol Pott have committed these terrible industrial scale atrocities. Its a bit more understandable in the case of Al Saud or Hitler, because they never really claimed to be bleedin heart humanitarians. Debating with the Right-Man Liberals on this forum makes it entirely comprehensible, when one sees how easily they become enraged if someone has the temerity to contradict them.
By Drlee
Left wingers like you generally make their point with insulting remarks. They are totally unable to make a decent argument without personal attacks. You have zero substance in your writings.

Do they? I wouldn't know. I am a conservative.

As for the personal insult nonsense. You are the one making medical diagnosis without training. If you take calling you on that as an insult then that is on you.

I recommend you stick to the limited subjects on which you have some expertise.
By Julian658
Drlee wrote:Do they? I wouldn't know. I am a conservative.

As for the personal insult nonsense. You are the one making medical diagnosis without training. If you take calling you on that as an insult then that is on you.

Two docs in this forum are unable to determine Biden may have early dementia. I get it, you guys are not neurologists, however, the struggles of Biden are obvious to most people.
By XogGyux
Drlee wrote:Do they? I wouldn't know. I am a conservative.

It is not as if we have not heard the same shit before. Oh, Clinton has Parkinson she is dying. Oh Clinton got pneumonia she has days to live, oh Clinton is a far left candidate bringing communism, oh Obama is a communist, Muslim non-American (he escaped the dementia/Parkinson bashing and just barely).
:lol:
Candace Owens

She has shown to many Americans what Zionism is s[…]

Both of them have actually my interest at heart. […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

As predicted, the hasbara troll couldn't quote me […]

...Gaza could become a tourist attraction if the […]