Drlee wrote:There is no evidence that he has dementia.Former Clinton adviser: 'Biden should be required to have a test for Alzheimer’s disease'
March 08, 2020https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... rs-diseaseNorwegian Psychiatrist Claims Joe Biden is Suffering From “Dementia”
22 April, 2020
Norwegian psychiatrist Fred Heggen claims that Joe Biden is suffering from “dementia” and that his condition has worsened “at galloping speed.”
In an opinion piece published by Nettavisen entitled ‘Why Democrats are rallying behind a possibly demented candidate?’, Heggen, who is also a medical director at the Lovisenberg Diaconal Hospital’s psychiatric clinic in Oslo, says the presidential candidate is suffering from obvious cognitive failure.
The psychiatrist asserts that Biden’s behavior at campaign events and debates over the past few moths, characterized by “forgetfulness, mischief, confusions, gaffes, and aggression,” is indicative of someone who is beginning to struggle to perform basic mental functions.
Biden has made numerous gaffes in recent months, including when he told a crowd in South Carolina, he was “running for the United States Senate” and that if they don’t like him they can “vote for the other Biden.”
he former vice-president also infamously botched the the Declaration of Independence when he said, “All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”https://summit.news/2020/04/22/norwegia ... -dementia/Examples Of Biden’s Dementia Symptoms
1. “Make sure you have the record player on at night… make sure the kids hear words.”
2. “We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created by the, go, you know the, you know the thing.”
3. “Super Thursday”
4. “I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see help out, if not vote for the other Bi- gimme a look though okay?”
5. “Alright Chuck” to Chris Wallace.
6. “Right here in the state of North South Carolina.”
7. Randomly biting his wife’s finger while his wife says, "Don't do that, Joe."
8. Biden said he Worked with Deng Xiaoping, who died 23 years ago, on the Paris Climate Accord during the Obama administration.
9. “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”
10. "We’ll increase healthcare premiums and make sure care is not quality, only affordable."
11. “My deceased son was the Attorney General of the United States.”
12. Being aggressive and inappropriate with Iraq war veterans, wrongly insinuating that his son died in the war. Biden’s son was in Iraq from 2008 to 2009. He died in 2015, of cancer.Hannity: Biden doesn't know what city he's in
Aug 6, 2020Joe Biden is 'at severe risk of being incapacitated' amid cognitive concerns
Aug 7, 2020