Election 2020 - Page 181 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By Drlee
#15113418
Now we have Trump/Putin cooking up a fake vaccine. No doubt Trump will transfer billions of US dollars to Putin to buy this untested vaporware. You can see it coming a mile away. And Trump will dismantle the US nuclear shield to make Putin happy.

The sad thing is that the American people are just stupid enough (and missing their bars enough) to let him get away with it.

There is no finished Russian vaccine that is any more advanced than any number of the ones from the US or EU. The only difference is that Trump needs the claim to get reelected. Stevie Wonder could see what is going on here.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15113490
Obese Donald is scared shitless of Harris. She will be the bad cop who slices him up and hangs him out to dry while Biden will be the smiling good cop who rises above the fray.
By Rugoz
#15113492
blackjack21 wrote:You seemed to have little objection to that when Obama was president. Has that changed? We have a deflationary environment right now. Keynesianism calls for tax cuts and increased government spending.


Tax cuts can be a part of the Keynesian repertoire if they increase aggregate demand, but tax cuts for the wealthy are really bad at that.

blackjack21 wrote:Can we just agree that voting by mail is a bad idea? Secret ballot and voter ID is the way to go.


I've been voting by mail since forever. It's not a bad idea or a problem whatsoever. Only Americans make a fuss about it (and only Americans make a fuss about showing ID).
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15113501
jimjam wrote:Wednesday morning, President Trump appeared on Fox Business and said flatly that he isn’t going to adequately fund the U.S. Postal Service so that Americans “can’t have universal mail-in voting.”

Actually, President Trump did not say that. Sure, he is for absentee voting and against universal mail-in voting. However, he simply pointed out that without adequate funding the Democrats can't have universal mail-in voting. But whether or not the U.S. Postal Service is adequately funded is up to the Democrats (Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer) making an acceptable deal on the stimulus bill. He is not willing to approve an extra trillion dollars to bail-out the poorly run Democrat states and to fund their other liberal projects that have nothing to do with the pandemic.

jimjam wrote:People stuck in their houses are increasingly reliant on the postal service to deliver purchases and medicine as they avoid in-person shopping, and increasingly aware of its problems. The president, meanwhile, appears to be betting that crippling the postal system will be more helpful to him on Election Day than it is politically harmful.

The President's purpose of appointing a new Postmaster General with business experience is to correct what he sees as a Postal Service that has been poorly run for many years in order to get it back on a sound financial footing. But he also said he was willing to make a deal with the Democrats to provide more money to the Postal Service.
By ness31
#15113505
delete
User avatar
By blackjack21
#15113521
Rugoz wrote:I've been voting by mail since forever. It's not a bad idea or a problem whatsoever. Only Americans make a fuss about it (and only Americans make a fuss about showing ID).

Americans don't make a fuss about showing ID. Democrats do. There is a lot of fraud in big city politics in America.


It's time to end the US Postal Service monopoly.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15113527
Hindsite wrote:The President's purpose of appointing a new Postmaster General with business experience


Donald's purpose in appointing a friend and major $ donor with zero experience in mail delivery is to promote an atmosphere of sheer chaos around an election where he clearly is in trouble so that he can send in a few hundred lawyers and steal the election. Essentially the same business model (a very effective one at that) he has been using for decades.

“I don’t know of any evidence that voting by mail would increase voter fraud,” Mitt Romney said during an interview with the Sutherland Institute on Friday. “When politicians attack a judicial system, attack a voting system ... attack a free press, these things threaten the foundation upon which not only our own democracy rests but democracies around the world rest,” he said.
User avatar
By Drlee
#15113532
@blackjack21 Americans don't make a fuss about showing ID. Democrats do. There is a lot of fraud in big city politics in America.


And joining the Democrats are the majority of independents and some republicans making mail in voting very popular. Of course there is very little if any fraud. Trump's commission looking for that nonsense did not find any except a minor event in a bright red state that put some republican in jail. But I get that as a republican (and there is no sense denying it here blackjack , we can all read your posts) you do not believe in representative government unless there is an INC after the entity being represented.

It's time to end the US Postal Service monopoly.


Why? Two part answer. First there will be no letter delivery without it. Particularly in the bright red states. It could be popular in cities but rural mail delivery is a huge loss. There is no market for which to compete. Secondly, there is major competition for package delivery. Fed Ex and UPS, not to mention now Amazon's own trucks are hitting the USPS hard. In major markets there are even more choices.

I think you can drop the bullshit about the USPS. Trump is trying to break it so he can steal the election. He is looking for grounds to claim fraud and remain in office. At least to tie up the results in the courts until Pelosi takes over in January.

You know and I know that he needs to be reelected to stay out of jail for awhile and complete his coup. Hundreds of thousands of Americans are dying because of it and he will succeed in stealing the election. The result? Putin wins and we lose. China wins and we lose. Social security, medicare/medicaid and banking protection all lose. The SCOTUS is turned into a republican party tool for 40 years.

And he will win. Why? Because the democrats do not have the intestinal fortitude to try to stop him. Simple as that.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15113564
My anti seizure meds are mailed to me from Texas. They are about a week late I presume because of Obese Donald's plan to steal the election. What a totally unethical piece of shit. Burn in hell Fatso. Fortunately I have a supply stockpiled.
By Doug64
#15113580
Image
Beren wrote:They just utilize that Trump put himself on the far-right or on the same page with the far-right at least. America First is also a far-right idea in the sense that it's pretty much right of the centre where Biden positions himself. They're pushing for a (centrist) Classic/Traditional Americanism vs (far-right) America First theme. The contrast between Harris and Pence is even sharper.

"Centrist" means in the center, which means agreeing with most voters. So, how do Biden/Harris compare to the general population?

57% consider the rioters to be criminals taking advantage of the situation rather than protesters acting out of legitimate outrage, 50% believe political leaders are encouraging the violence by limiting the police response, 72% are somewhat or very concerned about the violence, and 50% think that the police should crack down on the protests.

On immigration, 58% think current levels of immigration law enforcement is about right or not enough, while 59% favor lifetime work permits for those brought into the US illegally as minors you can't say the same about those that came as adults (a plurality opposes it, so there is no centrist position), 57% favor shutting down chain migration by limiting additional immigrants to spouses and minor children, and 64% would rather have higher prices than bringing in foreign workers.

67% favor requiring photo ID to vote.

75% believe that the 2nd Amendment guarantees the right to own a gun and 60% oppose trying to repeal it.

While a thin plurality of 41% favors reopening schools, for parents with children at home that number jumps to 53%.

65% oppose government efforts to diversify neighborhoods by building low-income housing in middle-class neighborhoods.

66% oppose permitting abortions in the final three months of pregnancy, and 50% consider it morally wrong most of the time.

So in the US, being a Centrist means you think the rioters are criminals and that the local politicians should get out of the way and let the police shut them down, that our current enforcement of immigration laws is fine if not insufficient, that chain migration should be banned and that higher prices is a price worth paying for more Americans working, that a photo ID should be required to vote, that private gun ownership should continue to be protected by the Constitution, that schools should be reopened, that it isn't the government's job to make neighborhoods diverse, and that abortion is a moral wrong that should be banned in the third trimester. Which campaign best matches US Centrism, the Biden/Harris ticket or the Trump/Pence ticket?

Is the mob violence that has continued for weeks in several major cities primarily legitimate outrage over the police or mostly criminals taking advantage of the situation?

  • Primarily due to legitimate outrage of the police 32%
  • Mostly criminals taking advantage of the situation 57%
  • Not sure 12%

Are political leaders in some major cities like Portland and Seattle encouraging violent protests by limiting the police response?

  • Yes 50%
  • No 31%
  • Not sure 19%

How concerned are you about the growing level of violent protest in some major cities?

  • Very concerned 43%
  • Somewhat concerned 29%
  • Not very concerned 17%
  • Not at all concerned 10%
  • Not sure 1%

Which is closer to your point of view:

  • Police should crack down on the protests to bring them to an end 50%
  • The protests should be allowed to continue until the protesters decide to end them 38%
  • Not sure 11%
  • Not at all concerned 10%
  • Not sure 1%

On the question of illegal immigration, is the government doing too much or too little to reduce illegal border crossings and visitor overstays? Or is the level of action about right?

  • Too much 32%
  • Too little 37%
  • About right 21%
  • Not sure 9%

Do you strongly favor, somewhat favor, somewhat oppose or strongly oppose giving lifetime work permits to most of the approximately two million illegal residents who came to this country when they were minors?

  • Strongly favor 35%
  • Somewhat favor 24%
  • Somewhat oppose 16%
  • Strongly oppose 17%
  • Not sure 8%

Do you favor legal immigrants being allowed to bring with them only a spouse and minor children, or do you favor them also eventually bringing in other adult relatives in a process that can include extended family and their spouses' families?

  • You favor legal immigrants being allowed to bring with them only a spouse and minor children 57%
  • You favor also eventually bringing in other adult relatives that can include extended family and their spouses' families 29%
  • Not sure 13%

When businesses say they are having trouble finding Americans to take jobs in construction, manufacturing, hospitality and other service work, what is generally best for the country? Is it better for businesses to raise the pay and try harder to recruit non-working Americans even if it causes prices to rise, or is it better for the government to bring in new foreign workers to help keep business costs and prices down?

  • Better for businesses to raise the pay and try harder to recruit non-working Americans even if it causes prices to rise 64%
  • Better for the government to bring in new foreign workers to help keep business costs and prices down 20%
  • Not sure 17%

Should voters be required to show photo identification such as a driver’s license before being allowed to vote?

  • Yes 67%
  • No 28%
  • Not sure 5%

Does the U.S. Constitution guarantee the right of an average citizen to own a gun?

  • Yes 75%
  • No 15%
  • Not sure 10%

Do you favor or oppose repealing the U.S. Constitution's Second Amendment which currently guarantees the right of most citizens to own a gun?

  • Favor 24%
  • Oppose 60%
  • Not sure 16%

Should the schools in your community reopen this fall?

Parents with children at home
  • Yes 53%
  • No 34%
  • Not sure 14%

Is it the government's job to diversify neighborhoods in America, so that people of different income levels live together?

  • Yes 23%
  • No 65%
  • Not sure 12%

New York State has just adopted a law that will allow abortions in the final three months of a pregnancy. Do you favor or oppose such a law in your state?

  • Favor 21%
  • Oppose 66%
  • Not sure 13%

Is abortion morally wrong most of the time or morally acceptable most of the time?

  • Morally wrong most of the time 50%
  • Morally acceptable most of the time 34%
  • Not sure 17%
User avatar
By Drlee
#15113601
Hey Doug. We are not reading you right wing horse manure under the guise of polls. You can stop now.
By Doug64
#15113603
Drlee wrote:Hey Doug. We are not reading you right wing horse manure under the guise of polls. You can stop now.

I note you don't mention a single poll that significantly contradicts any of those I reported.
User avatar
By Beren
#15113634
Doug64 wrote:"Centrist" means in the center, which means agreeing with most voters.

Not really, center rather means the middle of the political spectrum. Just because someone happens to be the most agreeable to voters, they won't be in the centre, they will rather be populists, for example, not centrists. Hitler wasn't a centrist when he became chancellor, was he?
By Rich
#15113638
Beren wrote:Not really, center rather means the middle of the political spectrum. Just because someone happens to be the most agreeable to voters, they won't be in the centre, they will rather be populists, for example, not centrists. Hitler wasn't a centrist when he became chancellor, was he?

In 1932 it was probably Bayerische Volkspartei that was closest to the political centre. But Hitler was appointed by the President not elected by the Reichstag. I've heard so many cretins over the years claim that Hitler is an argument against proportional representation, when in fact its an argument against executive Presidencies.
By Doug64
#15113654
Beren wrote:Not really, center rather means the middle of the political spectrum. Just because someone happens to be the most agreeable to voters, they won't be in the centre, they will rather be populists, for example, not centrists. Hitler wasn't a centrist when he became chancellor, was he?

Sure, “center” means the middle of the political spectrum, but as a practical matter that spectrum varies from country to country. For that matter, in the US it varies from state to state, a Conservative in New York might well be a Liberal in Utah; I remember how decades ago one local Texas politician commented that he joined the John Birch Society to get the middle-of-the-road vote. That’s why I have to smile whenever I see people deride comments about the Far Left in the US, because they’d be mainstream in Europe—we are talking about the US elections with our one hundred major political parties, not the EU. And if you want to determine where, as a practical matter, the center is, you look at where most of that nation’s people stand.

Note that this is not the same as the center on a scale running from pure autocracy to pure anarchy, but on that scale most of Europe would be off-center toward autocracy.

For this morning’s news, Trump picks up another police union endorsement:

Trump accepts endorsement from NYPD union

    A top New York City Police Department union endorsed President Trump after its members were feted at the president’s New Jersey golf retreat late Friday.

    “We need your strong voice across the country,” said Patrick Lynch, president of the NYPD Benevolent Association.

    Mr. Trump slammed his November opponents during the meetup in Bedminster and said he will try to win the state of New York — despite extremely long odds — on Election Day.

    “We’re gonna give New York a real shot,” he said. “I think we have a real chance is winning New York.”

    In wide-ranging remarks, Mr. Trump slammed those who would “defund” the police in the wake of the death of George Floyd, a black man who died after a white officer in Minneapolis, Minnesota, kneeled on his neck area for an extended period.

    “It may be just a bad apple, we’ve seen it,” the president said of poorly performing officers. “But that doesn’t mean we’re going to close up our police departments.”

    Mr. Trump also spoke in apocalyptic terms about the upcoming election, saying the suburbs would be ruined and cities would be upended by violence if his opponents win.

    “We have to bring law and order back to our cities, back to our country,” he said. “If they win this election, every city in America will be under siege.”

    Mr. Trump said he, by contrast, will be “pro-cop” in a second term.

    “They’re not treating you right, but we’re gonna treat you right,” he said.

    Mr. Biden, who leads the president in many polls, says Mr. Trump is distorting his record.

    “While I do not believe federal dollars should go to police departments violating people’s rights or turning to violence as the first resort, I do not support defunding police,” Mr. Biden wrote in a June op-ed for USA Today.

I don’t believe there’s any chance of Trump winning New York, and I don’t believe Trump believes that, either. But I do believe things like this improve his chances of winning a plurality of the vote if not an outright majority. For that matter, there’s a real chance Trump could win the popular vote but lose the Electoral College. If he does win that plurality, it’ll be interesting to look at what his Electoral College vote would have been if those states that have signed on to the NPVIC had actually put their laws into effect instead of aiming for an interstate compact.

And in Arizona, the employees of one school district make another in kind contribution to Trump and the Republicans, improving their chances of winning in that state:

Arizona school district cancels Monday's reopening after teachers stage 'sickout'

    An Arizona school district was forced to cancel its planned Monday reopening after more than 100 teachers called in sick over novel coronavirus fears.

    J.O. Combs Unified School District superintendent Gregory A. Wyman said Friday that “we received an overwhelming response from staff indicating that they do not feel safe returning to classrooms with students.”

    “In response, we have received a high volume of staff absences for Monday citing health and safety concerns,” he said in a statement. “Due to these insufficient staffing levels, schools will not be able to re-open on Monday as planned.”

    The Phoenix-area school district had planned to open for the fall semester with a mix of in-person and remote learning, but the sickout means that “all classes, including virtual learning, will be canceled,” he said.

    “At this time, we do not know the duration of these staff absences, and cannot yet confirm when in-person instruction may resume,” said Mr. Wyman.

    He mentioned no specific number, but a district spokeswoman told the Arizona Republic that 109 certified staff had put in for absences on Monday. The seven-school district has about 600 employees, 250 of whom are teachers.

    Arizona teachers’ unions have fought plans to reopen schools for in-person learning, arguing that teachers will be exposing themselves to unreasonable risk from the virus. Some teachers have underscored the point at protests by drafting wills and writing “obituaries.”

    Meanwhile, about 200 parents held a rally last week in Phoenix in support of reopening, describing as inadequate the online education approach adopted after the coronavirus struck in the spring and holding signs with messages like “Facts Over Fear.”

    On the AZ In-Person Education is Essential page on Facebook, parents blasted the sickout and vowed to explore charter and private school options.

    “What a joke. They should all be fired! This is why people are upset with teachers,” said one parent. “They are using our children as pawns. The sooner the money follows the student, the better.”

    Others cheered the teachers on the district’s Facebook page with messages like, “Bravo teachers. Protect yourselves and the kids if the district and their parents won’t!”

    After peaking in early July, new reported cases of COVID-19 have been declining in Arizona, as have deaths, as shown on the Johns Hopkins website, while union officials have argued that schools should wait until their counties have met the state’s recommended metrics before offering in-person instruction.

    No county in Arizona has met those benchmarks, the Republic reported.

    The Arizona Education Association, a National Education Association affiliate, has called for delaying in-person classes until “at least the end of the first nine weeks of the school calendar,” while the American Federation of Teachers last month authorized the use of “safety strikes.”

    “It was great to see J.O. Combs school district came together and used their collective power,” Kelley Fisher, a Phoenix kindergarten teacher who has led protests by school staff, told Reuters. “I’d love to see a nationwide sick out.”

Note that a small minority (slightly more than a sixth) of employees of that district shut down opening the schools when a majority of parents nationwide want the schools open and a large majority of the employees in that district were willing to do so. Isn’t that anti-democratic? And note some of those signs at the parents’ rally calling for reopening the schools: “Facts Over Fear.” Parents can read, they know the facts when it comes to the risks to their children. And they’ll be voting in November.

Which may lie behind much of the Democratic support for massive mail-in voting, they may well need the control over the votes that gives them (more specifically, control over which votes are rejected) to win.
User avatar
By Beren
#15113655
Doug64 wrote:And if you want to determine where, as a practical matter, the center is, you look at where most of that nation’s people stand.

I guess you actually mean a centre of mass rather than the political centre.
User avatar
By Tainari88
#15113661
blackjack21 wrote:Americans don't make a fuss about showing ID. Democrats do. There is a lot of fraud in big city politics in America.


It's time to end the US Postal Service monopoly.


Having a shortage of people to process voter's ballots or mail in voting paperwork because it might not favor you in some states and you pressure them because of it. Then turning around and favoring mail in voting because it might favor you in other states? Is being a very partisan asshole BJ. That is Trump. Forget about democracy. You are dealing with a mafia style tactic with the Republicans.



People don't just show up to sign up to vote without ever showing anyone an ID or a birth certificate and a social security card and picture ID initially BJ. Voter fraud is very low in the USA. In fact, the USA's problem is not enough people making the effort. Mainly because it is held on a weekday and that voting day is not a legal holiday like it is in many nations all over the world. So that people get paid regardless and are encouraged to go vote with a calm mind about work situations. The USA spouting cheap rhetoric about voting is important to the American style of life is bullshit. Put your money where your mouth is? Make it on the weekend and also or pay people to not go to work that day. Make it an official holiday.

I always voted mail-in ballot vote. Why? I did not like standing in line in some cold-ass November day in Colorado with cold winds blowing and having to be in some disinfectant smelling school hallway with someone trying to figure out which of my two Spanish surnames they placed my name under on a list? Now? With this pandemic? How the hell can anyone in their right mind be against legal ballots for mail-in voting, when the United States Post Office is talking about being underfunded because the head of the Postal Service is there because he owns competing businesses and wants the government USPS to go under financially so he can become rich? It is bribery. Plain and simple.

I am beginning to think you love the possibility of some kind of authoritarian dictatorship BJ. Let people vote from the comfort of their homes. If they have established home addresses and they are consistent voters? Why question the mail-ins? The USA suffers from apathy--far more than they do from 'fraud'. You want a country where 10% of the people vote and 90% don't and let the country go to pot because they feel like their opinions on civic rights is worth shit by people like you?

I am going to vote from abroad. From Mexico. I have that right. If I can vote from a foreign country why can't Americans who live stateside can't have an easy time voting in their home state? Putting up these stupid barriers to a very safe and effective voting system is for people who want a lack of democratic processes to triumph. If you want a damn dictatorship bad enough BJ you will get one. It makes no sense except for people who hate democracy and just want to keep power away from their political enemies because they are shitting their pants that their point of view is in the minority for the next fifty years. Which is your case BJ.
By Doug64
#15113664
Beren wrote:I guess you actually mean a centre of mass rather than the political centre.

Measuring where the objective center is, is really tough. For one thing, do you go with a square or a line? Or even a cube? Personally, I prefer the square, with personal and economic freedoms for the two axis. But even then, finding the actual center is hard. Is it the US or the EU that is at the center, or even closer to it? Are they about the same distance away but on opposite sides of the line/square? But finding where the center is in individual countries or even states is much easier, just pick out a number of sufficiently representative issues and take some polls.
User avatar
By blackjack21
#15113668
Tainari88 wrote:Having a shortage of people to process voter's ballots or mail in voting paperwork because it might not favor you in some states and you pressure them because of it. Then turning around and favoring mail in voting because it might favor you in other states? Is being a very partisan asshole BJ. That is Trump. Forget about democracy. You are dealing with a mafia style tactic with the Republicans.

Trump is okay with absentee voting, or at least he says so. He opposed a general mail-in election. I think that's a wise position, because there is a huge chain-of-custody problem having a federal service in charge of local balloting. Any screw up by the post office--which is known for screw ups--can materially affect the outcome of the election. The Democrats prefer this strategy not for safety, but rather to stuff the ballot box. This is why the US needs voter identification. Every other major democracy has voter ID (the sort of come on argument we get with respect to socialized medicine constantly).

Tainari88 wrote:People don't just show up to sign up to vote without ever showing anyone an ID or a birth certificate and a social security card and picture ID initially BJ.

In California they certainly do. There is no requirement for any identification in California whatsoever. I've pulled out my driver's license at a voting booth only to be told that there is no requirement. You can get a provisional ballot on election day.

Tainari88 wrote:Voter fraud is very low in the USA.

So you believe Atlanta has had a Democrat mayor for 141 years, because the people there have just loved Democrats that long?

Tainari88 wrote:In fact, the USA's problem is not enough people making the effort.

A lot of people don't feel passionate about politics, because politicians never do anything for them. I'm only interested, because they take so much money from me in taxes. Yet, they do very little for me for the money I pay them.

Tainari88 wrote:With this pandemic? How the hell can anyone in their right mind be against legal ballots for mail-in voting, when the United States Post Office is talking about being underfunded because the head of the Postal Service is there because he owns competing businesses and wants the government USPS to go under financially so he can become rich?

I use an absentee ballot, and I always drop it off at city hall. I never put it in the mail.

Tainari88 wrote:It is bribery. Plain and simple.

Bribery is a public official accepting a personal emolument in exchange for a public act. This is self-interest plain and simple.

Tainari88 wrote:I am beginning to think you love the possibility of some kind of authoritarian dictatorship BJ.

I'm living in one right now. The California legislature is doing nothing to pass laws for fighting the Wuhan coronavirus, instead letting the governor and local officials run things arbitrarily so that they ban church, ban singing in church, ban walking on the dry sand on the beach, but not on the wet sand, etc. We are living in an authoritarian dictatorship. You wouldn't know, because you bailed out of the US some time ago.

Tainari88 wrote:Let people vote from the comfort of their homes. If they have established home addresses and they are consistent voters? Why question the mail-ins?

It's easy to stuff the ballot with mail in voting.

Tainari88 wrote:If I can vote from a foreign country why can't Americans who live stateside can't have an easy time voting in their home state? Putting up these stupid barriers to a very safe and effective voting system is for people who want a lack of democratic processes to triumph.

We've been subject to four years of "Russia! Russia! Russia!" What is to stop a foreign country from sabotaging the election by simply replicating US ballots and flooding the system with phony ballots via mail? This is why people have problems with electronic voting too. It's not about opposing convenience, it's because we know people cheat here.

Tainari88 wrote:If you want a damn dictatorship bad enough BJ you will get one.

I already have one. What makes you think I'm not subject to dictatorial rule right now?

Tainari88 wrote:It makes no sense except for people who hate democracy and just want to keep power away from their political enemies because they are shitting their pants that their point of view is in the minority for the next fifty years. Which is your case BJ.

I haven't claimed my point of view is the majority at any point. I have a fairly unique point of view, which is to say I actually have a point of view. Most people are merely subscribers to a party line or an ideological line. They are unable to think for themselves. Again, this is why I'm one of the few people you can talk to about Puerto Rico, because I'm probably one of the few people you've ever spoken with who has actually read Downes v. Bidwell.
  • 1
  • 179
  • 180
  • 181
  • 182
  • 183
  • 219

I don't think he does know who the Proud Boys a[…]

His symbol actually goes far beyond American bord[…]

Ridiculous claims. Turkey does not even involve in[…]

What is Fascism

I agree! Good point! I should not give that m[…]