Donald Trump accused of sexual assault by former model Amy Dorris - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
KurtFF8 wrote:Source

The article is much longer and in depth. Amazing that the Christian right continues to support Trump after yet another accusation like this.

I assumed they would have used this a week before the election. This is way too soon.
Crantag wrote:Nah I ain't even a Russia gater. Seems like a big distraction. I hate all these corrupt rapist pieces of shit. But the rest of your post was funny. Look up the mysteriously dismissed 2016 child rape deposition papers on Trump. I would say look it up if you are prepared to lose your dinner but it will probably read like erotica to your sick ass.

Yet just in April Tara Reid Joe Biden’s sexual assault accuser spoke out. Joe Biden himself said all women in this Me Too movement should be believed..

Except when you have Trump Derangement Syndrome right? A different set of rules are applied. At least you could have some consistency but since you don’t your words are pretty hollow and laughable.
Finfinder wrote:Yet just in April Tara Reid Joe Biden’s sexual assault accuser spoke out. Joe Biden himself said all women in this Me Too movement should be believed..

Except when you have Trump Derangement Syndrome right? A different set of rules are applied. At least you could have some consistency but since you don’t your words are pretty hollow and laughable.

Fuck Biden.

Are you happy?

He didn't have a child rape deposition for among other things tying a 14 year old girl to a bed.

Again, it is heavy reading but will probably be erotica to you. And again fuck Biden. Fuck Trump more, and this is a true lesser of two evils scenario. Putting the adage to work.

And also I listened to Tara Reid's interview with Katie Halper, and I completely believe Tara Reid.
Igor Antunov wrote:When they cry rape a month or two before election you know its made up. I want trump to win again so I can see the tears again. This time they would be even more salty.

I heard you. Shit happens. There was probably an occasion when you were a young buck, and you went out, and you raped some folks. But we are trying to look forward and not backward. Amiright?
Crantag wrote:Shit happens. There was probably an occasion when you were a young buck, and you went out, and you raped some folks. Amiright?

Crantag wrote:That's some fine projection, sir.

What the hell was that?

I have a lot of fans. I guess you were a big fan of those posts.

I have an interview for a film gig tomorrow. I've done some modeling and film work.

It is for a major production, but I'm not allowed to divulge details.

I don't make shit up by the way, and am actually happy about it.

Thanks for being a fan.
Rancid wrote:I agree with Beren. None of this matters at this point. There are enough people that just don't give a shit.

In my opinion ...
1. The more hardcore Trump supporters (like Member @Finfinder or Hindsite) simply have too low intelligence to comprehend that they were not, are not and will not be enough to enable Trump's victory.
2. Meanwhile, some anti-Trumpers wrongly believe that soft Trump supporters have a one-dimensional mind and would dump Trump at the first sight of his immorality. For example, I don't see this matter in just one dimension -- or if I do, I see it in a different dimension. To make it short: Trump is merely an enabler of some movements which are much more glorious than this scum of human being. And those movements do sometimes go back to bite his ass (e.g. BLM)

https://i.imgur.com/s5FB2UU.png

Thread stinks of Nazi Bandera desperation, trying[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is an interesting concept that China, Russia[…]

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]