Will Putin poison Biden? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Will Putin poison Joe Biden to assure the reelection of Trump? Not enough to kill him but maybe enough to give Biden slurred speech and make him dazed and confused. Such a plan would require that Putin had a sleeper agent who had long ago infiltrated the upper ranks of Democratic campaign officials and has access to Biden.
Robert Urbanek wrote:Will Putin poison Joe Biden to assure the reelection of Trump? Not enough to kill him but maybe enough to give Biden slurred speech and make him dazed and confused. Such a plan would require that Putin had a sleeper agent who had long ago infiltrated the upper ranks of Democratic campaign officials and has access to Biden.

I think they already did that :lol:
No. That may well cause Nuclear War. Besides, isn't the claim that social media manipulation is effective enough to rig an election then having to resort to compromising the life of a serving politician and deal with that fallout?
Beren wrote:I wonder if it may well cause nuclear war,

I would expect the life of a candidate of President to have the same protocol as the sitting President if you are talking about outside interference during an election. But we are talking about Trump. So I guess it depends on if the rumours are true and who exactly is pulling his strings on how he would respond. Either way, we have quite a few users on here that think Putin will risk everything for absolutely no reward whatsoever.
Beren wrote:There would be a harsh response but no nuclear war, even if the president is killed, in my view.

Do you think? I hope you were right. I just can't see America not responding and the only response against a nuclear power is nukes. Either way, Putin isn't going to poison Biden when his bots are doing a good enough job as it is. Although I am sure he must enjoy knowing people think of him as some form of Maverick.
By Beren
B0ycey wrote:I just can't see America not responding and the only response against a nuclear power is nukes.

I also can't see America not responding but how is the only response against a nuclear power, Russia especially, nukes? :eh:

As a matter of fact I'd only imagine a harsh non-military response.
Beren wrote:I also can't see America not responding but how is the only response against a nuclear power, Russia especially, nukes? :eh:

As a matter of fact I'd only imagine a harsh non-military response.

We are talking about a candidate to president here. Flip the coin. What do you think Russia would do if they tried to kill Putin? Besides, I'm not saying it would be nuclear war, but highly likely. It would have to be a response and a big one. A few bombers over Siberia isn't going to be enough of a message in my opinion.
By Beren
B0ycey wrote:We are talking about a candidate to president here. Flip the coin. What do you think Russia would do if they tried to kill Putin? Besides, I'm not saying it would be nuclear war, but highly likely. It would have to be a response and a big one. A few bombers over Siberia isn't going to be enough of a message in my opinion.

In my opinion you're totally mistaken. There would be no military response for Putin as well, against the US at least.
Biden (and Sanders and Pelosi and Trump, as a matter of fact) is quite close to death that poisoning him wouldn't do much difference.

If I have to poison somebody in the United States I would go for people like Kamala Devi Harris, Mike Pence or Mike Pompeo instead.

Of course, PoFo'ers here will know better targets than I do, but try to get the idea.
By Beren
Patrickov wrote:Biden (and Sanders and Pelosi and Trump, as a matter of fact) is quite close to death that poisoning him wouldn't do much difference.

It would make such a difference that he couldn't be president, I wonder though if the Russians would be better off with Harris.
Beren wrote:It would make such a difference that he couldn't be president, I wonder though if the Russians would be better off with Harris.

I don't see Biden that influential even as President, just like how I think Trump should actually be credited less than some pro-Trump PoFo'ers claim (most of the anti-China policies should be credited to either Pompeo or, in the case of Congress motions, Pelosi).
By Beren
Patrickov wrote:I don't see Biden that influential even as President

Well, why did you not say then that poisoning him wouldn't make a difference because he's not influential anyway? In which case it's totally irrelevant whether how much close to death he is.
Beren wrote:Well, why did you not say then that poisoning him wouldn't make a difference because he's not influential anyway? In which case it's totally irrelevant whether how much close to death he is.

While they are not identical, his age has a big part in my perception that his presidency is not to be as influential as you believe.
Patrickov wrote:While they are not identical, his age has a big part in my perception that his presidency is not to be as influential as you believe.

I don't believe he'd be a strong president, however, poisoning him would make sense only if someone wanted to prevent him from being president because he doesn't seem to die soon enough for that.
Beren wrote:I don't believe he'd be a strong president, however, poisoning him would make sense only if someone wanted to prevent him from being president because he doesn't seem to die soon enough for that.

Agree, which is why I think poisoning him makes no sense. Why poison someone who probably will be a weak enemy anyways?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]