Three kinds of women - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

How the three kinds of women do rank according to their attractiveness to men?

Sensible - Sensual - Soulful
28%
Sensible - Soulful - Sensual
22%
Sensual - Sensible - Soulful
6%
Sensual - Soulful - Sensible
17%
Soulful - Sensible - Sensual
6%
Soulful - Sensual - Sensible
11%
Other
11%
By Beren
In my opinion there are three kinds of women basically, the three S-es namely are the Sensible, the Sensual, and the Soulful. How do you think their attractiveness to men compare?
Last edited by Beren on 22 Sep 2020 19:26, edited 1 time in total.
If I were single, a woman would have to have good soul and be sensible first and foremost before I consider having a serious relationship with her. If she is beautiful, she will catch my attention initially but if after getting to know her really well she is not soulful and sensible I would have to cut off the relationship.
It's too simple. If she has more than 1 prominent tattoo (unless its cultural eg maori), is an alcoholic, smoker, likes to gamble, she's off my radar. That's 70% of western women invalidated before I even begin the hunt. Last girlfriend was nice on all fronts on the surface but she turned out to be a secret crazy, her unconventional sexual deviance should have been my first clue. She wanted me to bite her to the point of drawing blood. Oh well, 5th times the charm.
Sensual-soulful-sensible

I am the first woman to reply!

Based on my experience, guys are first attracted to appearance and so first impressions count. Sensibility is not an obvious trait that can be verified right away. The first things a man will notice are her physical attributes, how she walks, her accent, how she acts around people and waitstaff...etc.

Whenever I meet someone new, I wonder if they like me based on looks or my behavior. If it is just about looks, then I am disappointed. Looks do not matter if the person is rotten to the core or dull as mud.
MistyTiger wrote:Sensual-soulful-sensible

I am the first woman to reply!

Based on my experience, guys are first attracted to appearance and so first impressions count. Sensibility is not an obvious trait that can be verified right away. The first things a man will notice are her physical attributes, how she walks, her accent, how she acts around people and waitstaff...etc.

Whenever I meet someone new, I wonder if they like me based on looks or my behavior. If it is just about looks, then I am disappointed. Looks do not matter if the person is rotten to the core or dull as mud.

This is accurate, however looks stop being relevant the moment you open your mouth. Don't discount the impact of sensibility. For me women can go from wife material to pump and dump piece of meat within minutes based on behavior alone, regardless of looks.
By Julian658
Pants-of-dog wrote:There are approximately 3.9 billion kinds of females, by my math.

Yes, POD. There is no such thing as equality.
Julian658 wrote:Yes, POD. There is no such thing as equality.

In some ways, this is true. For example, some of us are genetically gifted with intelligence and some of you are not.

But in other senses, there is equality. All these 3.9 billion females equally have to deal with being pigeonholed by people they do not know.

So, the phrase “equality does not exist” is either meaningless and requires further defining, or it is simply wrong.
By Julian658
Beren wrote:In my opinion there are three kinds of women basically, the three S-es namely are the Sensible, the Sensual, and the Soulful. How do you think their attractiveness to men compare?

The best women are demure and with just a touch of acne. They generally have a waist to hip ratio of 0.7 and are quite symmetric. The soul stuff gets in the way.
Julian658 wrote:The best women are demure and with just a touch of acne. They generally have a waist to hip ratio of 0.7 and are quite symmetric. The soul stuff gets in the way.

Demure...not a common word these days. Demure could also mean unassertive. Good luck finding a demure woman. Today's world requires women to be independent and strong-willed to get what they need, to survive. If a woman is demure, she might be pampered and very sheltered.

I was considered shy before I went to college, before I ventured out to become a wage slave. Demure is a trait of sissies and hermits.
By Julian658
MistyTiger wrote:Demure...not a common word these days. Demure could also mean unassertive. Good luck finding a demure woman. Today's world requires women to be independent and strong-willed to get what they need, to survive. If a woman is demure, she might be pampered and very sheltered.

I was considered shy before I went to college, before I ventured out to become a wage slave. Demure is a trait of sissies and hermits.

You see demure as a weakness. Demure means soft spoken and not overtly extroverted. I do agree that women need aggressive behavior in the work place, but I thought we were talking about what is attractive to men .

A little bit of acne means a tad of testosterone which is a great libido hormone in females. The waist to hip ration of 0.7 screams heath and fertility.
Julian658 wrote:You see demure as a weakness. Demure means soft spoken and not overtly extroverted. I do agree that women need aggressive behavior in the work place, but I thought we were talking about what is attractive to men .

A little bit of acne means a tad of testosterone which is a great libido hormone in females. The waist to hip ration of 0.7 screams heath and fertility.

I see demure as a thing of the past. I have only seen the word in books set pre-1960s maybe or earlier.
I know what demure means.

The style of clothing these days is not very demure. Fashion designers are very extroverted. A lot of women's clothing seems to be eye-catching, flashy, form-fitting, sensual...not necessarily something a demure woman might wear.

I think men prefer a confident woman over a demure woman. I was a shy nerd in high school before and I was ignored. I was softspoken and agreeable. Once I became more confident years later, guys took note and they were intrigued.

The hourglass figure is the most attractive figure to men, as I have heard. But fertility is based on the woman's reproductive health not her physique. I have wide hips but for all I know I could be infertile, never been tested and not sure I want children.

I have read that women, especially athletic ones, have some testosterone. I do not mind that.
By Julian658
MistyTiger wrote:I see demure as a thing of the past. I have only seen the word in books set pre-1960s maybe or earlier.
I know what demure means.

The style of clothing these days is not very demure. Fashion designers are very extroverted. A lot of women's clothing seems to be eye-catching, flashy, form-fitting, sensual...not necessarily something a demure woman might wear.

I think men prefer a confident woman over a demure woman. I was a shy nerd in high school before and I was ignored. I was softspoken and agreeable. Once I became more confident years later, guys took note and they were intrigued.

The hourglass figure is the most attractive figure to men, as I have heard. But fertility is based on the woman's reproductive health not her physique. I have wide hips but for all I know I could be infertile, never been tested and not sure I want children.

I have read that women, especially athletic ones, have some testosterone. I do not mind that.

What is a demure woman?
adjective. If you describe someone, usually a young woman, as demure, you mean they are quiet and shy, usually in a way that you like and find appealing, and behave very correctly. "demure" is the most used word in ads where men are looking for women.

When a man says he likes an aggressive extroverted woman he just wants to get laid. However, men fall in love with the demure one.

The way women dress these days is in the toilet. Most guys like the old fashion librarian look when looking for a wife. Don't get me wrong dressing in a provocative manner brings in a lot of attention and sex, but it is never lasting attention. The demure woman can be incredibly sexy without showing a whole lot of skin.

There is ton of medical literature that confirms women with a waist to hip ratio of 0.70 are very healthy. MANKIND evolved to pass DNA to the next generation. At a subconscious level men want a healthy woman to mother the offspring. Men don't think "she is healthy I want to date her". Men are attracted to healthy but are totally unaware as to why. Women are also attracted to healthy, but are also attracted to power and intelligence. At a subconscious level women want a good provider. Women are not thinking about children when they mate with these men. They are simply programed by evolution to behave in that manner.

A study of 10,000 men for 36 different countries revealed men prefer the waist to hip ratio of 0.7. The preference is subconscious.

Feminists have done a massive disservice to the women of the modern era.
By Patrickov
Personally, I don't think I can get hold of someone sensual, unless I am sensual myself, that is.

Common people probably find sensible people most attractive.
OP obviously thinks that all women are queens but if she breathes, she's a thot.

(anime girls don't breath)
Julian658 wrote:What is a demure woman?
adjective. If you describe someone, usually a young woman, as demure, you mean they are quiet and shy, usually in a way that you like and find appealing, and behave very correctly. "demure" is the most used word in ads where men are looking for women.

When a man says he likes an aggressive extroverted woman he just wants to get laid. However, men fall in love with the demure one.

The way women dress these days is in the toilet. Most guys like the old fashion librarian look when looking for a wife. Don't get me wrong dressing in a provocative manner brings in a lot of attention and sex, but it is never lasting attention. The demure woman can be incredibly sexy without showing a whole lot of skin.

There is ton of medical literature that confirms women with a waist to hip ratio of 0.70 are very healthy. MANKIND evolved to pass DNA to the next generation. At a subconscious level men want a healthy woman to mother the offspring. Men don't think "she is healthy I want to date her". Men are attracted to healthy but are totally unaware as to why. Women are also attracted to healthy, but are also attracted to power and intelligence. At a subconscious level women want a good provider. Women are not thinking about children when they mate with these men. They are simply programed by evolution to behave in that manner.

A study of 10,000 men for 36 different countries revealed men prefer the waist to hip ratio of 0.7. The preference is subconscious.

Feminists have done a massive disservice to the women of the modern era.

If men find a demure, uncommunicative woman appealing then it is no wonder that women tend to prefer their cats. Communication is essential in a relationship. Shyness could be a sign of being emotionally abused and feeling fearful of expressing oneself. Men want to know what people are thinking and they like openness, based on my experience. My guy friends like talkative, confident girls who are honest with their opinions and not afraid to be loud or angry. They like passionate women. I know I like passionate men who get excited about things in life.

I have met skinny women with almost no curves who marry and bear lots of kids. Body type is not that important when men choose a mate. Men choose personality over figure. Men want a woman to love and trust for the rest of their lives.

I have never known any guy to say, "I want a woman who dresses like a frumpy old librarian". Appearance matters to some extent, but a woman does not need to dress very modestly to get a good guy. If a woman has good character and treats everyone respectfully, she will be appreciated.

Feminists make up only a small percentage of females. They have improved lives for womankind though. I like being able to vote, being able to own property, being my own legal entity...to name a few. I think men like strong women. And some men even chase after rich, powerful women.
By Julian658
MistyTiger wrote:If men find a demure, uncommunicative woman appealing then it is no wonder that women tend to prefer their cats.

Yes, there are women that prefer cats over men. They tend to be assertive women that do not put up with men.

Communication is essential in a relationship. Shyness could be a sign of being emotionally abused and feeling fearful of expressing oneself.

Actually shyness or being demure is inherited. However, shyness is easily overcome with training. Demure can be faked by women looking for the right guy, but it cannot be faked forever.

Ultimately men like all types of women, but demure has a special appeal. Don't get me wrong men are thankful for more aggressive women as that removes the chase out of the equation. However, the chase is very special for many men.
https://www.regain.us/advice/general/do ... irls-more/

Men want to know what people are thinking and they like openness, based on my experience. My guy friends like talkative, confident girls who are honest with their opinions and not afraid to be loud or angry. They like passionate women. I know I like passionate men who get excited about things in life.

Demure does not mean lack of passion. Demure women can get angry too.

I have met skinny women with almost no curves who marry and bear lots of kids.

Sure, there are many exceptions to the rule.

Body type is not that important when men choose a mate.

Men prefer a 0.7 waist to hip ratio. This has been studied.

Men choose personality over figure. Men want a woman to love and trust for the rest of their lives.

Initially men go with looks. Women tend to pay more attention to personality and smarts. However, a demure female personality is a magnet.

I have never known any guy to say, "I want a woman who dresses like a frumpy old librarian". Appearance matters to some extent, but a woman does not need to dress very modestly to get a good guy. If a woman has good character and treats everyone respectfully, she will be appreciated.

THE LIBRARIAN LOOK

Don't get me wrong guys also like this:

Feminists make up only a small percentage of females. They have improved lives for womankind though. I like being able to vote, being able to own property, being my own legal entity...to name a few. I think men like strong women. And some men even chase after rich, powerful women.

Yes, first wave feminism was truly amazing. However, 3rd wave feminism, not so much. A man that chases a women for her money is not a man.

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]