Trump plans on stealing the election - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15122692
Politics_Observer wrote:@annatar1914

OOOOKKKKAAAAAAYYYY their buddy, WHAAAAATEEEVER YOU SAY! :lol:


:eh: That was your rational non-emotive reply, countering what i've said with rigorous logic, established facts not feelings?

Quod erat demonstrandum...

Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur.
#15122693
@annatar1914

Dude there is no logical reasoning with you. There is no point in trying to do so. You don't base your views on facts and logic and reality on the ground or science. You're clueless.
#15122694
@Beren

I would also say that BOTH Trump and Putin exploited some the divisions that already existed in my country which has nothing to do with our form of government. Every country has divisions. Manipulators and authoritarians like Trump and Putin use those divisions to divide and conquer their enemies so they can retain power. Slobodan Milosevic did the same thing in the Balkans during the 1990s to retain power as a nationalist politician for the Serbs. So many seams that the manipulators can pull from to tear a country apart.
#15122703
late wrote:I fervently hope you are right, and I am wrong.

But I find it hard to be wrong about Trump.

Do you actually believe Trump could or would even dare try to overthrow the US Constitution? As soon as he'd realise the risks and the possible consequences to him, he'd recoil immediately. What if he just means to survive and get away from justice, or get away with whatever he's done, for the rest of his life, so he just doesn't want to be a failed president? That's a lot more likely. :lol:
#15122705
@Beren

Nah, Trump wants to install himself as dictator even if he loses the election fair and square. Republicans are helping him in red states by planning to invalidate perfectly fair and legitimate election results because they know Trump will lose. They don't care about the will of the people or living in freedom. They just care about power. That's all that matters to republicans and nothing else. They give two shits about freedom or fair elections.

Blue states might decide to secede from the US and take their federal taxes with them. I mean this could very well turn into a war, though it might not. It's hard to say for sure. But anything is possible right now with some republican states like North Carolina talking about invalidating perfectly legitimate election results and just giving Trump their electoral votes when he didn't legitimately win them and the results showed he lost.

Trump has also used his power these past 4 years to bully blue states. If he is allowed another 4 years, this could push blue states to secession and that may or may not trigger a war. It might trigger a war if they try to send in the army to stop blue states from seceding if blue states begin to secede due to the fact Trump was not duly elected in a fair election and was installed as dictator by republican states. Republicans don't want a President. They want a dictatorship.
#15122706
The great thing about posting on online forums is that one can let his imagination run wild without serious consequences. If there were only two options such as Trump could be a dictator or doesn't even have a chance to get reelected (not because he's not popular enough or something like that), not to mention executing a coup, then I'd choose the latter one. As a matter of fact I'd find a coup against Trump a lot more likely than a coup executed by him.
#15122708
Beren wrote:Get real, that's a good advice to anyone anytime, @blackjack21. Especially when it's about Trump, about whom everyone seems deluded.

What deluded idea do you think Trump supporters hold about Trump?

The most deluded ideas I hear are coming from Biden supporters, who for some reason think he ought to win. The Senate just released another finding in it's Biden probe: apparently, Biden family members have been given credit/debit cards on a $100k account set up by a Chinese businessman with ties to the Chinese Communist Party. Biden came in fourth in Iowa and fifth in New Hampshire. Other candidates dropped out of the race while they had more delegates than Biden. Don't you think that's a little strange? There's plenty of reason to dislike Trump, but there's just something fundamentally off about establishment politicians and the Democrats generally these days.

late wrote:Anyway, the last you brought that up you were bragging about the increase in support for Trump among Blacks. Black support went up to almost 10%, as I remember.

Trump got more of the black vote than Romney. This time around, though, his polling is far better among black Americans. If you break the polls down, Trump has 24% approval among blacks.

Trump approval rises among black, hispanic voters amid convention

late wrote:538 estimates Biden has a 77% chance of winning. Not too shabby..

Oh gee wow! You don't say? The same Nate Silver who said Hillary had a 71% chance of winning on election night 2016? :roll: I would say his prediction was pretty shabby. Wouldn't you agree?

annatar1914 wrote:Still running with that insane conspiracy theory from a dingbat racist loser Presidential candidate from 2016? :roll:

Apparently, Durham is investigating the Clinton Foundation now too.

Politics_Observer wrote:Republicans are helping him in red states by planning to invalidate perfectly fair and legitimate election results because they know Trump will lose.

Democrats are helping him by asking people to vote by mail. Did you follow the Democrat primaries, and how many mail-in ballots got invalidated? Why would you want Trump's post office to be in the chain of custody of mail-in ballots if you're so afraid of Trump? Isn't the smarter thing to do to keep Trump from having access to the ballots? Additionally, Trump can use postal laws to prosecute any fraud in the mail system. Why hand him jurisdiction if you're so afraid of him? It doesn't make sense to me.
#15122709
Politics_Observer wrote:@annatar1914

Dude there is no logical reasoning with you. There is no point in trying to do so. You don't base your views on facts and logic and reality on the ground or science. You're clueless.


Projection on your part. Last time I gave it to you straight on facts and logic and reality.... Well, you didn't take it to well. I guess you're just going to have to experience it. You'll get ''Huey Long'' confused with ''Adolf Hitler'', and you'll wonder why your candidates keep losing. Over and over. You've bought a narrative that absolutely necessitates failure, but that's okay, it is what it is.

I don't like President Trump, except that he and President Obama kept Hillary Clinton out of the White House in 2008 and 2016. It's an irony that you'd buy into the conspiracy theory of Hillary Clinton with you being such an Obama fan, when it was her campaign in 2008 that created the whole ''Birther'' issue for him. Want facts? There's one, look it up;

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... id-start-/

The Clintons and their Machine were really good at smearing people and dividing people up, so that's two conspiracy theories coming from them; the Russia hoax and the Obama-not-a-constitutionally eligible-to-run-for-President Hoax. And to imagine; Obama had to bring her into his administration as Secretary of State after no doubt realizing what she had done...
#15122710
blackjack21 wrote:What deluded idea do you think Trump supporters hold about Trump?

That he's tough, anti-establishment, and an extremely successful businessman (multi-billionaire), for example, some may even believe he's honest. But anything special they think about him is a delusion, which is true for anti-Trumpers as well. I'd rather wonder, however, if what is not a delusion about Trump.
#15122711
Beren wrote:The great thing about posting on online forums is that one can let his imagination run wild without serious consequences.


I agree with that.

Beren wrote:The great thing about posting on online forums is that one can let his imagination run wild without serious consequences. If there were only two options such as Trump could be a dictator or doesn't even have a chance to get reelected (not because he's not popular enough or something like that), not to mention executing a coup, then I'd choose the latter one. As a matter of fact I'd find a coup against Trump a lot more likely than a coup executed by him.


You should have stopped after the first sentence.

Will you lose your POFO anti American leftist screen name credit by admitting a 2nd coup attempt? Come on man Obama, Joe Biden, and the FBI (likely the CIA and NSA as well) were spying on Trump as a political rival and president. They used a phony document, and falsified records to obtain warrants to spy. It goes on and on the cover up even worse. This is all fact ..................

Yet you'd have to ponder to pick answer B. a coup attempt more likely. :lol:

that' s funny..,
#15122714
blackjack21 wrote:

If you break the polls down, Trump has 24% approval among blacks.

Trump approval rises among black, hispanic voters amid convention



I didn't include it, but if you mean Johnson's report, that was a joke in bad, Russian taste... Everything in it was debunked.

"According to recent Democracy Fund polling, 83 percent of likely Black voters favored former Vice President Joe Biden, 10 percent favored President Trump, and 8 percent said they didn’t know which candidate they will back.1 Recent Morning Consult polling found almost exactly the same thing — 84 percent for Biden, 10 percent for Trump and 7 percent undecided or favoring a third-party candidate.

So it seems likely that Biden will end up winning close to 90 percent of Black voters, with Trump winning around 10 percent, as experts on Black voting say undecided Black voters tend to consolidate to the Democrat as we get closer to Election Day. If that happens again this year, Biden’s roughly 80-point margin over Trump among Black voters would be fairly typical for U.S. presidential elections."

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/th ... ction-day/
#15122715
Beren wrote:
Do you actually believe Trump could or would even dare try to overthrow the US Constitution? As soon as he'd realise the risks and the possible consequences to him, he'd recoil immediately. What if he just means to survive and get away from justice, or get away with whatever he's done, for the rest of his life, so he just doesn't want to be a failed president? That's a lot more likely.



The only thing Trump cares about is Trump. But that also means he's no profile in courage.

I don't have a silver ball, but if you look at what he and his fellow Republicans are doing, and it's a lot, it smells of hell.
#15122718
Beren wrote:The real question is whether who holds real power in America. I'd not think it's Trump.


You follow the slush funds and the hundreds of thousands of dollars of speeches and the bullshit PACS you find out who has power fairly quickly. Follow el dinero. :)
#15122721
late wrote:The only thing Trump cares about is Trump. But that also means he's no profile in courage.

I don't have a silver ball, but if you look at what he and his fellow Republicans are doing, and it's a lot, it smells of hell.

He may have his allies in the Republican party, but he cannot be sure about the GOP's loyalty as well. The military also says they won't intervene, however, in my opinion they're actually preparing for all possibilities (the Marine Corps especially) and they're not exactly pro-Trump, for example. I wonder if there's any pro-Trump segment of the government or the usual power centres such as the military-industrial complex, Wall Street, Silicon Valley, etc. Sure, they more-or-less get along with him, but do they really want him? I wouldn't think so, so if he can't win the election, he wouldn't win a raw power struggle as well.
#15122722
Tainari88 wrote:You follow the slush funds and the hundreds of thousands of dollars of speeches and the bullshit PACS you find out who has power fairly quickly. Follow el dinero. :)


First the Democrats have to look in the mirror before they continue all this stupid propaganda.

Ironically in the news today is the Clinton Foundation investigations, 85 donors giving $156 million. No pay for acess there. :lol: :lol:
#15122724
@blackjack21

Honestly blackjack, for the first time in a very long time, I am now considering arming up and preparing. I don't want my family living under a Trump dictatorship and a Trump dictatorship is not acceptable to me. I am now seriously considering getting firearms to defend my family from Trump and his supporters in preparation of what could become a serious armed conflict. Are you ready to fight? You ready for full fledged war and mass bloodshed here on the streets of America? It could happen. I'm ready to fight for my family and my freedom. Democrats are not guilty here. The republicans and Trump is guilty. You refuse to see it and there is no reasoning with you. So, I have to arm up to defend my rights with the use of armed force if necessary. I'm not going to let Trump and his supporters take away my rights. I'll fight for them with armed force if necessary. I'm going to start preparing for a fight to protect my family because I am not going to accept living under a dictatorship or Trump supporters trying to force a dictator onto me. Republicans are trying to stop a free and fair election and install Trump as dictator. I see a good possibility a war is coming to the U.S. and I am going to be ready when it does.
Last edited by Politics_Observer on 25 Sep 2020 01:27, edited 1 time in total.
#15122725
Politics_Observer wrote:

Honestly blackjack, for the first time in a very long time, I am now considering arming up and preparing. I don't want my family living under a Trump dictatorship and a Trump dictatorship is not acceptable to me. I am now seriously considering getting firearms to defend my family from Trump and his supporters in preparation of what could become a serious armed conflict. Are you ready to fight? You ready for full fledged war and mass bloodshed here on the streets of America? It could happen. I'm ready to fight for my family and my freedom.


This is the best part of POFO when the leftist flat out and openly display their bigotry.
#15122726
@Finfinder

Hey you guys carry guns and seem to want to fight, so we'll carry guns too. We have served in the military and have actual real world combat experience too. We don't want to fight but we will fight to defend our rights and our families against evil dictators like Trump and those that support him.

@Drlee This is what the American right-wing has […]

Another profoundly idiotic post If Drlee says […]

October 22, Wednesday It appears, after two wee[…]

@Pants-of-dog As long as we understand that yo[…]