Louisville To Announce Results Of Breonna Taylor Grand Jury Investigation; National Guard Activated - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Then please clarify what you meant.

It was a very short sentence it is as clear as you can get. Maybe you are just too opinionated or possibly your bigotry prevents you from understanding a simple sentence.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Also, do you agree that Breonna Taylor was not a “thug” and died at the hands of cops anyway?

I didn't know her did you ?
Finfinder wrote:Seems shy of some facts to the story.

Cops don't have license to endanger and kill civillian bystanders just because someone shot at them. Their first duty is to protect the public, these disgraceful cops shot up the public to save their own asses. They all belong in prison.
Sivad wrote:Cops don't have license to endanger and kill civillian bystanders just because someone shot at them. Their first duty is to protect the public, these disgraceful cops shot up the public to save their own asses. They all belong in prison.

Who is saying that?

The boyfriend didn't shoot first (ironically) because he supposedly thought other black men were breaking in? Seems like a lot of issues here.
Finfinder wrote:Who is saying that?

The boyfriend didn't shoot first (ironically) because he supposedly thought other black men were breaking in? Seems like a lot of issue here.

It doesn't matter what the boyfriend did, those cops went to that residence armed with lethal weapons to execute a search warrant. They knew the risks and they knew that civilians would be present and they knew their primary duty was to protect civillian life. They don't just get to blame it all on the bad guy when they shoot and kill a civillian, that's entirely on them and they should be held fully accountable for the consequences of their actions.
Sivad wrote:I don't know about that, anybody who knows how corrupt these cities are and how the kleptocracies that run them work knows that there is plenty of good cause to burn them all down. If those innocent people didn't want their shit looted and burned down they should have cleaned up their cities a long time ago. When you let the fuckards hold sway you stop being innocent. I don't have a problem with the rioting, I have a problem with the yuppie shitstains and the corporate billionaires behind these particular riots.

Most people, with some common sense wisdom and historical justification, try to do the best by themselves and their families by the lights given them in life, and don't ''rock the boat'' as much as possible.

I'm not crazy about Capitalism to be sure, but I got a real problem with anarchism and general lawlessness too. Nor do I think I'm alone in this-it goes back to what I initially said.
Pants-of-dog wrote:The word "thugs" is just the new word used to talk about black people while disregarding their humanity.

Just use the N-word. It is more honest.

A lot of the thugs are white Antifa and white communists. Stop embracing victimhood POD.
Pants-of-dog wrote:That is not how people in the US use it far as I can tell.

Julian658 wrote:A lot of the thugs are white Antifa and white communists. Stop embracing victimhood POD.

He is simply just fabricating that because he knows no Americans and would not bother coming here because of his hatred for our country. The only Americans he could possibly know are Antifa thugs.

Sivad wrote:It doesn't matter what the boyfriend did, those cops went to that residence armed with lethal weapons to execute a search warrant. They knew the risks and they knew that civilians would be present and they knew their primary duty was to protect civillian life. They don't just get to blame it all on the bad guy when they shoot and kill a civillian, that's entirely on them and they should be held fully accountable for the consequences of their actions.

Shooting at the cops has everything to do with it. Why can't that be just be a stand alone common sense fact?
You think the grand jury and the black attorney general of La. are part of a conspiracy?
Finfinder wrote:He is simply just fabricating that because he knows no Americans and would not bother coming here because of his hatred for our country. The only Americans he could possibly know are Antifa thugs.

You seem angry.

I know a bisexual couple in Vegas. One of them is white. Both are professionals with educations and good jobs.

I know a crane operator in LA. If you have been there and used any infrastructure in LA that was built in the last twenty years, you probably enjoyed his work. I think he got amnesty during the Clinton years.

I know a Reformed Baptist preacher in Louisville, where Ms. Taylor was shot. He kept his mixed race congregation sage during the recent unrest.

Shooting at the cops has everything to do with it. Why can't that be just be a stand alone common sense fact?

Yes, he had the right to defend his home from the intruders. Are you arguing that US citizens should not be able to do that?
Pants-of-dog wrote:I think you are incorrect. The cops who killed Breonna Taylor did not announce themselves as police. They did not knock. They literally broke in.

What evidence do you have for this though? The whole case hinges on whether they announced or not.

The people inside the apartment said the cops didn't knock/announce. The cops said they did. One neighbor witness said they did, which is the reason given for the cops getting off.

The police did not fire at the shooter. They fired indiscriminately into the building, endangering everyone in the building and killing an innocent woman.

Yes the one cop outside on the patio fired blind and indiscriminately.
Sivad wrote:Cops don't have license to endanger and kill civillian bystanders just because someone shot at them. Their first duty is to protect the public, these disgraceful cops shot up the public to save their own asses. They all belong in prison.

This is true. Although only the cop who blindly fired should be in prison i think, unless the other cops were also involved in falsifying evidence to get the warrant.
Unthinking Majority wrote:What evidence do you have for this though? The whole case hinges on whether they announced or not.

The people inside the apartment said the cops didn't knock/announce. The cops said they did. One neighbor witness said they did, which is the reason given for the cops getting off.

If the people inside the house did not know they were cops, they were fully entitled to shoot, right?

Yes the one cop outside on the patio fired blind and indiscriminately.

Was he the one who shot Ms. Taylor? Or was he the one who shot into the home to the side? Or was he the one who shot into the home above?
Pants-of-dog wrote:If the people inside the house did not know they were cops, they were fully entitled to shoot, right?

I'm not 100% sure of the law on that, but it would make the defense of the shooter in the house MUCH better, and far more understandable. If he heard the cops and still shot at them, he'd have no defense. But that still wouldn't let off the cop who shot blindly. One of the guys inside (Kenneth Walker) said the cops knocked.

Again, what evidence do you have that the cops didn't knock or announce?

We also don't have any evidence that the guy who shot the cop thought it was an intruder. That's simply what the guy says. The cops also said they knocked and announced but I wouldn't take them by their word either, nor would anybody else.

Was he the one who shot Ms. Taylor? Or was he the one who shot into the home to the side? Or was he the one who shot into the home above?[/quote]
I thought he shot her. But apparently none of his shots hit her. Breonna was shot 5 times.
Unthinking Majority wrote:I'm not 100% sure of the law on that, but it would make the defense of the shooter in the house MUCH better, and far more understandable. If he heard the cops and still shot at them, he'd have no defense. But that still wouldn't let off the cop who shot blindly. One of the guys inside (Kenneth Walker) said the cops knocked.

Please note that he was also charged with crimes and was then acquitted because he was acting in self defense. His testimony was that he heard knocking and then he heard the door being broken down, and that Ms. Taylor repeatedly asked who was at the door but received no reply.

Again, what evidence do you have that the cops didn't knock or announce?

The testimony of Mr. Walker.

We also don't have any evidence that the guy who shot the cop thought it was an intruder. That's simply what the guy says. The cops also said they knocked and announced but I wouldn't take them by their word either, nor would anybody else.

In cases like this, the justice system always believes the white cops and never believes the black people who are shot.

I thought he shot her. But apparently none of his shots hit her. Breonna was shot 5 times.

Yes, she was shot five times depsite the fact that none of the cops were aiming at her. And the person who did shoot at the cops was not shot at all, but homes on the side and above were shot.

They were either firing indiscriminately or are such bad shots that they may as well have been firing indiscriminately.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Please note that he was also charged with crimes and was then acquitted because he was acting in self defense. His testimony was that he heard knocking and then he heard the door being broken down, and that Ms. Taylor repeatedly asked who was at the door but received no reply.
The testimony of Mr. Walker.
In cases like this, the justice system always believes the white cops and never believes the black people who are shot.

Why do you assume Walker is telling the truth, but the white cops and the witness neighbor are lying? You're doing the same thing you're accusing the justice system of doing. You'd be a terrible jury member, you would always defend the black people and blame the cops no matter the evidence. You've shown this time again on these forums.

Why would any of the words of the cops or the guy in the apartment be assumed to be true? Both sides being accused of crimes, they have high incentive to lie. I don't believe side on their word. That's why witnesses are used.
Unthinking Majority wrote:Why do you assume Walker is telling the truth, but the white cops and the witness neighbor are lying?

Because his actions (i.e. shooting at the police) only make sense if he was unaware if who the police were.

If he did know and started shooting, he would have knowingly put himself and Ms. Taylor where they would almost certainly have been killed. This would only be a rational choice if there were no alternative. If he had known they were the cops, he could have simply let them in, because he knew there were no drugs in the house.

There is no logical explanation for him to shoot at people that he knew to be cops.

Why would any of the words of the cops or the guy in the apartment be assumed to be true? Both sides being accused of crimes, they have high incentive to lie. I don't believe side on their word. That's why witnesses are used.

Why would Mr. Walker shoot and lie about it?

I know why the cops would: so that they can catch the evil drug lord bad guys unaware. And they would then lie about announcing themselves so that they would not be charged with a crime for breaking into an innocent woman’s house and killing her.
Finfinder wrote:Shooting at the cops has everything to do with it. Why can't that be just be a stand alone common sense fact?

So you think that if some thug went into a crowd of people and started shooting at the cops it would be perfectly acceptable for the cops to fire back into a crowd of civillians at the thug, wounding and killing bystanders in the process?

What exactly is wrong? We know how many rockets w[…]

Leslie woman gets to the point. Lol. https:[…]

I'm surprised to see the genocide supporters (lik[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is the issue. It is not changing. https://y[…]