Joe Biden - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Wulfschilde
Actual criminal court stuff (or the conspicuous lack thereof) should be treated as at least warranting investigation. Historically, an unwillingness to do so sometimes comes back to bite the people who set the precedent.
By Drlee
Fake news. All nonsense.
By Wulfschilde
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2020/ ... ronavirus/

Joe is now attacking Trump for shutting down the country. He was attacking him for not shutting it down enough as recently as the last debate but now he's flip flopped and is saying that Trump is "shut it down" guy and I guess the insinuation there is that he is now the "open 'er up" guy.

This is probably related to the WHO having acknowledged that lockdowns are killing more people than the virus.
By Drlee
Good Grief. Read your own fucking source.

Goddam Russian Troll.
By Patrickov
DISCLAIMER: Apologies to Biden supporters / anti-Trumpers. Despite the sharing of the following videos, I do think that mispronunciations do NOT affect one's capability to lead the country.

Compare with this speech (from a pro-Beijing Hong Kong politician)
By Drlee
DISCLAIMER: Apologies to Biden supporters / anti-Trumpers. Despite the sharing of the following videos, I do think that mispronunciations do NOT affect one's capability to lead the country.

If it is irrelevant to the discussion then why did you post it?
By Patrickov
Drlee wrote:If it is irrelevant to the discussion then why did you post it?

It is relevant. Isn't this a thread for some material in ridicule of Biden? The disclaimer was to clarify my position only.
By Drlee
Ah....OK. You are a Trump guy. So unfounded propaganda is your stock and trade. I get it.

Cut the disclaimers. Admit you are a Trump supporter or explain why you posted something that you believe is irrelevant to hurt his opponent.
By Patrickov
Drlee wrote:Admit you are a Trump supporter or explain why you posted something that you believe is irrelevant to hurt his opponent.

I already did that -- I do see myself a Trump supporter and even with reason: His policies to China must continue, and Biden, despite I believing him superior in administration, represents a faction that would harm or even kill us (I mean China, not the Democrats).

But that doesn't mean I have no conscience like some other members here, nor that I think BLM is bullshit.

Also, I did criticise Trump for behaving like Carrie Lam during the BLM protests, and, true to my principles, I have no problem seeing him overthrown, sentenced or even executed for this.

As for propaganda, I have seen enough of those (in favour of Beijing) that I am personally repelled by any kind of propaganda. This video is probably one of my most uncharacteristic posts, but the revelation is too strong for me to resist.
By Wulfschilde

Biden's mask on his face is all crooked and everything :lol:

I mean, there is one thing I will give to Joe, he has been shockingly honest about things here and there.

It is a shame that his good son died and his bad son is fucking up his presidential run. Life is cruel sometimes.
By annatar1914
Finfinder wrote:Crickets on the current Joe Biden scandel?

Indeed....

Look, they all know that Biden was and is a terrible candidate, that if anyone could screw things up for them it would be Biden. And it's going to get far worse with Biden before November 3rd I'm sure. But they had no other choice, they had to deny Sanders the nomination and there were no other acceptable alternatives everyone could get around.

So they knew in their hearts that they would lose to President Trump, again. Hence the peak insanity and venomous bile directed even at other Liberals. It's not even going to be really that close of an election either.

Blinded by their own stupidity and corruption and mendacity, lying not only to the American people and each other, but also to themselves, they lack the self-reflection to honestly and humbly fix what's broken, so they will be beaten until they do.
By Finfinder
annatar1914 wrote:Indeed....

Look, they all know that Biden was and is a terrible candidate, that if anyone could screw things up for them it would be Biden. And it's going to get far worse with Biden before November 3rd I'm sure. But they had no other choice, they had to deny Sanders the nomination and there were no other acceptable alternatives everyone could get around.

So they knew in their hearts that they would lose to President Trump, again. Hence the peak insanity and venomous bile directed even at other Liberals. It's not even going to be really that close of an election either.

Blinded by their own stupidity and corruption and mendacity, lying not only to the American people and each other, but also to themselves, they lack the self-reflection to honestly and humbly fix what's broken, so they will be beaten until they do.

Corruption shouldn't be so partisan in this case there are so many smoking guns on Hunter and Joe you need to be lying to yourself to brush this off so easily. The fact the news media and social media are doing everything they can to censor and bury this story confirms the veracity of it.
By Drlee
There is no scandal. It is all just fake news. And it is not scoring with undecided voters at all.

Tonight Trump did not actually throw up during the town hall. Biden looked smart, kind, on message and presidential. No doubt Fox News will call it a draw.

Today I ran into a celebrity. It was pretty great.

By Godstud
Finfinder wrote:Corruption shouldn't be so partisan in this case there are so many smoking guns on Hunter and Joe you need to be lying to yourself to brush this off so easily.
You are more than fine when it's Trump's corruption. :lol: Talk about lying to yourself! :knife:
By Wulfschilde
Biden's latest obviously canned line is that he strongly believes in the right of 8 year-olds to be transgendered. I mean wow, when I was a kid I tried to eat my mom's lipstick. I thought they were putting it on their mouths because it must taste good, otherwise why would they keep doing that? Today by these people's standards I'd be a transgender. :eh:
By Godstud
:lol: Biden never said that. Fake news. More lies from right-wing nutbags.

Biden said, "I promise you. There is no reason to suggest that there should be any right denied your [transgender] daughter ... that your other daughter has a right to be and do," Biden, the Democratic presidential nominee, said. "None. Zero."

You have to lie, since that's all you have left.
By Wulfschilde
Godstud wrote::lol: Biden never said that. Fake news. More lies from right-wing nutbags.

Biden said, "I promise you. There is no reason to suggest that there should be any right denied your [transgender] daughter ... that your other daughter has a right to be and do," Biden, the Democratic presidential nominee, said. "None. Zero."

You have to lie, since that's all you have left.

Here's the quote in question. What do you think?
By late
Biden won, hands down.

Trump needs to stop the election being about him, a referendum on him. His dodging the obvious and running away from responsibility won't do that.

Trump's biggest drop in the polls came after the first debate. Hard to imagine even more Trump being a good thing.

Biden looked pretty good. Rational, responsible, reasonably well informed and articulate, the polar opposite of Trump

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]