Election 2020 - Page 245 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Rancid
maz wrote:No one in Texas announces who they voted for unless they have a sign in their yard :lol:

I find it just fucking weird that people put out yard signs.
By blackjack21
JohnRawls wrote:It is kinda fun that Trump does so much shit that even you guys can't keep track. :lol:

Basically, Trump said, "If I was as corrupt as Biden, I would be much better at being corrupt. But I'm not." In other words, he's successfully trolling you.

Wulfschilde wrote:He literally said in your quote that he didn't do that?

Trump is making fun of them and they don't even realize it.

JohnRawls wrote:Most of Trump supporters were implying that he will drain the swamp but his actions in the last couple of years prooves that he IS the swamp and even probably a worse version of it. :roll:

You mean like building the wall, prison reform, tax cuts? Or did you have something else in mind?

I don't even think turnout by party is going to be predictive of results the way Democrats think.

By Chad
President Trump is not a career criminal politician like Brain Dead Biden. Pence is a good American that believes in Almighty God. Kamala believes in the Almighty dollar.

JohnRawls wrote:Most of Trump supporters were implying that he will drain the swamp but his actions in the last couple of years prooves that he IS the swamp and even probably a worse version of it. :roll:

You mean like building the wall, prison reform, tax cuts? Or did you have something else in mind?

I don't even think turnout by party is going to be predictive of results the way Democrats think.

[/quote]

Biden is a career criminal politician and he is done in by his own dirty deeds. The Democrats will give him dementia credits to keep him out of prison if he does not roll over on Obama and Hillary. If he rolls over they will give him the Epstein treatment for sure. Hunter and Weiner have been great gifts to America's taxpaying legal citizens by Almighty God. May God continue to Bless America during President Trump's 2nd term.
By Wulfschilde
First day of Florida in-person voting data is in and it's looking like it will be a close but clear win for Trump in the sunshine state.

https://countyballotfiles.floridados.go ... ublicStats

Voted by mail: 812,363 Republicans, 1,293,994 Democrats.
This gives Democrats a 481,613 vote lead.

Voted in-person early: 153,743 Republicans, 154,004 Democrats.
This gives Democrats a 261 vote lead, or a 481,874 vote lead in total.

At first glance this might look good for Democrats but, unless the first day is a fluke, it confirms that Democrat's mail-in vote is elevated compared to Republicans and that they are about equal in terms of non-mail-in votes.

If we extrapolate this, in a normal election about 60% of votes happen on election day instead of early. This would mean (if the election were held tomorrow) that there would be about 6,035,260 total votes.

This number is relevant because we can ask ourselves what kind of lead Trump would need to make up a 481,874 vote difference.

There's a theoretical 3,621,156 votes remaining (again, if the election were held tomorrow).

The vote difference (Democrat's current lead) is 13% of the total remaining votes. Therefore, Trump would need to win 64% of the remaining vote in order to break even.

At first glance, that might sound really challenging for Trump to win 64% of the remaining vote but there's a few things to note:

1) Even leftist publications are giving Republicans a 60/40 split regarding early vs. election day voting. This would mean that Trump has to make up another 4%.
2) Conservative publicans are more like 65/35, which would give Trump the win.
3) Importantly, this is only the first day of in-person early voting data. As more days pass, the Democrat's percentage lead will shrink. With 14 days to go, in-person early voting could still equal or surpass mail-in early voting totals, whereby if the current ratios stay the same (and they stayed mostly the same so far regarding mail-in votes, so they probably will stay the same regarding early votes) the Democrat's lead would shrink. If their lead shrinks, even the leftist numbers on voter splits (60/40) would presume a win for Trump, absent some kind of turnout miracle.
By JohnRawls
Rancid wrote:None of your business.

There were a lot of state and local elections as well, including the council member for my district and various judges. In Texas, we elect our judges. Kind of weird, but that's how it is here.

THAT ONE VOTE FOR TRUMP AIN'T GONNA SAVE YA ASS :lol: :lol:
By JohnRawls
@Rancid

WHEN I WIN THOSE 10 SWEET GREENBACKS, PLEASE SEND IT TO ME FROM YOUR JOINT BANK ACCOUNT AND WRITE IN THE COMMENTS " I MADE A BET WITH A VERY SMART PERSON AND I LOST. I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN. ALSO HIS PENIS IS LARGER THAN MINE"
By Rancid
JohnRawls wrote:@Rancid

WHEN I WIN THOSE 10 SWEET GREENBACKS, PLEASE SEND IT TO ME FROM YOUR JOINT BANK ACCOUNT AND WRITE IN THE COMMENTS " I MADE A BET WITH A VERY SMART PERSON AND I LOST. I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN. ALSO HIS PENIS IS LARGER THAN MINE"

:hmm:
By JohnRawls
Rancid wrote::hmm:

I am pretty sure your wife will be interested in that comment :excited:
By maz
blackjack21 wrote:Kanye, Ice Cube, 50 Cent. I think Trump is going to do pretty well among black voters.

Doing well among black men, specifically, but I am not so sure about black women.

The majority of black women are voting Kamala, mainly because she dances well and posted a photo of herself as a child and something about riding a bus to attend a white school.

By the way, do you remember the Alabama senate race with Roy Moore and how Black Twitter was gloating and giving black women credit for defeating Roy Moore?

I'm not sure if you read Black Twitter but I do because it is hilarious.

Black Women Credited For Defeating Roy Moore

These are the women who will be voting for Biden because they identify with Kamala's skin color and the way she code-switches and puts on a black voice for the cameras and dances every now and then.

By Beren
blackjack21 wrote:Kanye, Ice Cube, 50 Cent. I think Trump is going to do pretty well among black voters.

Black trash, you mean. I'm actually glad that Trump's colourblind for trash while collecting them from all around. :lol:

It also makes me glad if the trash vote for Trump regardless of their skin colour. It makes America less racist. :excited:
By SpecialOlympian
Doug64 wrote:Link, please. To my knowledge the Bidens haven't denied that the emails are real and that the meeting took place. The closest Joe Biden has come is to state that he didn't officially meet with the Burisma rep.

People typically don't bother denying made up bullshit. So far we have:

-Rudy Giuliani, one of the dumbest people in politics with a history of falling for made up bullshit and being an incompetent political hitman

-An insane schizophrenic who think he is going to be murdered, and couldn't even confirm it was Hunter who dropped off the laptop

-Pictures of PDFs from the NY Post, which stripped all the metadata from the emails, if that metadata ever existed (which is partly why no NY Post journalist wanted their name attached to it)

But yeah, the onus is on everyone else to prove obvious bullshit false. If you're dumb enough to fall for anything Rudy is doing then hey man, I'm not going to stop you from admitting you're dumber than Giuliani.

Hey, did you hear? Donald Trump fucked a pig. He hasn't denied it. I want to hear Trump deny that he fucked a pig.
By Doug64
SpecialOlympian wrote:People typically don't bother denying made up bullshit.

When you have actual emails it isn’t “made up bullshit”—it’s either true or a forgery. Certainly the Biden campaign has taken it seriously enough to go dark in the second to the last week of the campaign, using debate prep as an excuse. I imagine the last thing Biden wants to do during the last weeks is hide from the press.

So far we have:

A hard drive turned over to the FBI with thousands of emails. We also have Hunter’s signature from when he handed the drive over to the repairman.

Hey, did you hear? Donald Trump fucked a pig. He hasn't denied it. I want to hear Trump deny that he fucked a pig.

Provide emails, photos, and a signature, and maybe I’ll take it seriously.
Last edited by Doug64 on 20 Oct 2020 23:46, edited 1 time in total.
By Chad
Doug64 wrote:When you have actual emails is isn’t “made up bullshit”—it’s either true or a forgery. Certainly the Biden campaign has taken it seriously enough to go dark in the second to the last week of the campaign, using debate prep as an excuse. I imagine the last thing Biden wants to do during the last weeks is hide from the press.

A hard drive turned over to the FBI with thousands of emails. We also have Hunter’s signature from when he handed the drive over to the repairman.

All Never Trumpers are Commie Pinko Garbage. Biden is a career criminal Politician. The Weiners and the Hunters are gifts to America's taxpaying legal citizens. Monica's dress was a fact. Hunter's computer is a treasure trove of facts yet to be gleaned. Bill, Hunter, and Weiner are examples of the left doing what the left does the best. Glory unto Almighty God. May God continue to Bless President Trump during his second term.
By Rancid
Chad wrote:All Never Trumpers are Commie Pinko Garbage.

Hear hear!

Stupid commie asshole fuck faces.
By Wellsy
Yeah fuck em in their asses that’ll teach em
By Sivad
Doug64 wrote:When you have actual emails is isn’t “made up bullshit”—it’s either true or a forgery.

You shouldn't have bothered responding, even SpecialOlympian isn't stupid enough to believe one word of what he typed. He's the pofo king of retarded bullshit but he really outdid himself with that one.
By SpecialOlympian
Doug64 wrote:When you have actual emails it isn’t “made up bullshit”—it’s either true or a forgery. Certainly the Biden campaign has taken it seriously enough to go dark in the second to the last week of the campaign, using debate prep as an excuse. I imagine the last thing Biden wants to do during the last weeks is hide from the press.

Lol you believe Rudy Giuliani, Trump's dumbest surrogate. You got fooled by Giuliani.
By jimjam
It's starting to come into focus: Fat Donald loses in a landslide and then leaves the country to live in one of his hedonistic palaces to avoid the jail time that awaits him.

By Stormsmith
I'd laugh if he asked Russia, and they turned him down. Could be a Covid thingee.
By colliric
Rancid wrote:I find it just fucking weird that people put out yard signs.

It's free old school campaign advertising. Happens all over the world during elections.

This council election I had to remove Greens Party posters some asshole had stuck outside my parents old shop, they kept putting new ones back up. Left up the posters for the dudes I put 1 & 2 though(Preference voting in Australia), nice of them to helpfully put those up for me.

RCP average has tightened to from 11 to 8.5 for Biden in a week and a bit.

If Trump gets it into the 7-7.5 range by Friday, this is definitely game on. Especially for an EC victory(what I'm predicting).
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So have people given up on blaming that terrorist […]

@ingliz good to know, so why have double standar[…]

...Or maybe because there are many witnesses sayin[…]

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]