The Joe Biden Family Corruption Thread - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@Drlee This is what the American right-wing has become. Any lie to make their Liar-in Chief seem less the scumbag than he actually is. His cultists are as bad, or worse, than he is. Accusing others of pedophilia seems well and good to those who have no scruples.
Random American wrote:Is this a "look away from Trump" topic? Look, Biden is not without his vices but the Biden family seems to be the default for Trump supporters to attack when their candidate isn't doing well.

Basically.

It also makes me chuckle how the Trumpsters are just hanging on this so called big Biden news reveal or whatever, when early voting is already happening anyway. They're kind of missing their window here.
President Trump is actually good for America's taxpaying, legal citizens. Brain Dead Joe is a career criminal politician that has grifted America's taxpayers for decades. The serious sellout claims are now exposed. Joe Biden is a piece of political garbage. [Rule 2 violation - Prosthetic Conscience] The Nasty Democrats will lose everything this election. The Democrats are the actual deplorables. May God continue to Bless America during President Trump's second term.

Drlee wrote:WHAT A DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT THIS FORUM HAS BECOME. ACCUSING PEOPLE OF PEDOPHILIA IS NOT FUNNY AND IT IS NOT POLITICAL COMMENTARY.

Who said anything about paedophilia? I was just grossed out at Biden repeatedly kissing his granddaughter in a way one would expect one to kiss their wife. It's kinda gross. And that guys a sleaze anyway. Don't expect people to be nice about that, considering the awful shit you're voting for:

Chris Hedges wrote:By voting for Biden and the Democratic Party you vote for something.

You vote to endorse the humiliation of courageous women such as Anita Hill who confronted their abusers. You vote for the architects of the endless wars in the Middle East. You vote for the apartheid state in Israel. You vote for wholesale surveillance of the public by government intelligence agencies and the abolition of due process and habeas corpus. You vote for austerity programs, including the destruction of welfare and cuts to Social Security. You vote for NAFTA, free trade deals, de-industrialization, a real decline in wages, the loss of hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs and the offshoring of jobs to underpaid workers who toil in sweatshops in Mexico, China or Vietnam. You vote for the assault on teachers and public education and the transfer of federal funds to for-profit and Christian charter schools. You vote for the doubling of our prison population, the tripling and quadrupling of sentences and huge expansion of crimes meriting the death penalty. You vote for militarized police who gun down poor people of color with impunity. You vote against the Green New Deal and immigration reform. You vote for the fracking industry. You vote for limiting a woman’s right to abortion and reproductive rights. You vote for a segregated public-school system in which the wealthy receive educational opportunities and poor people of color are denied a chance. You vote for punitive levels of student debt and the inability to free yourself of those debt obligations even if file for bankruptcy. You vote for deregulating the banking industry and the abolition of Glass-Steagall. You vote for the for-profit insurance and pharmaceutical corporations and against universal health care. You vote for defense budgets that consume more than half of all discretionary spending. You vote for the use of unlimited oligarchic and corporate money to buy our elections. You vote for a politician who during his time in the Senate abjectly served the interests of MBNA, the largest independent credit card company headquartered in Delaware, which also employed Biden’s son Hunter.

Biden was one of the principle architects of the wars in the Middle East, where we have squandered upwards of $7 trillion and destroyed or extinguished the lives of millions of people. He is responsible for far more suffering and death at home and abroad than Trump. If we had a functioning judicial and legislative system, Biden, along with the other architects of our disastrous imperial wars, corporate plundering of the country and betrayal of the American working class, would be put on trial, not offered up as a solution to our political and economic debacle.

The Democrats and their liberal apologists adopt tolerant positions on issues regarding race, religion, immigration, women’s rights and sexual identity and pretend this is politics. These issues are societal or ethical issues. They are important. But they are not social or political issues. The seizure of control of the economy by a class of global speculators and corporations has ruined the lives of the very groups the Democrats pretend to lift up. When Bill Clinton and the Democratic Party, for example, destroyed the old welfare system, 70 percent of the recipients were children. Those on the right of the political spectrum — and we must never forget that the positions of the Democratic Party would make it a far-right party in Europe — demonize those on the margins of society as scapegoats. The culture wars mask the reality. Both parties are full partners in the destruction of our democratic institutions. Both parties have reconfigured American society into a mafia state. It only depends on how you want it dressed up.

The power of politicians such as Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer or Mitch McConnell comes from being able to funnel corporate money to anointed candidates. In a functioning political system, one not saturated with corporate cash, they would not hold power. They have transformed what the Roman philosopher Cicero called a commonwealth, a res publica, a “public thing” or the “property of a people,” into an instrument of pillage and repression on behalf of a global corporate oligarchy. We are serfs ruled by the obscenely rich, omnipotent masters who loot the U.S. Treasury, pay little or no taxes and have perverted the judiciary, the media and the legislative branches of government to strip us of civil liberties and give them the freedom to engage in tax boycotts, financial fraud and theft.

In the midst of the pandemic crisis what did our ruling kleptocratic rulers do?

They looted $4 trillion on a scale unseen since the 2008 bailout overseen by Barack Obama and Biden. They gorged and enriched themselves at our expense, while tossing crumbs out of the windows of their private jets, yachts, penthouses and palatial estates to the suffering and despised masses.

The CARES Act handed trillions in funds or tax breaks to oil companies, the airline industry, which alone got $50 billion in stimulus money, the cruise ship industry, a $170 billion windfall for the real estate industry. It handed subsidies to private equity firms, lobbying groups, whose political action committees have given $191 million in campaign contributions to politicians in the last two decades, the meat industry and corporations that have moved offshore to avoid U.S. taxes. The act allowed the largest corporations to gobble up money that was supposed to keep small businesses solvent to pay workers. It gave 80 percent of tax breaks under the stimulus package to millionaires and allowed the wealthiest to get stimulus checks that average $1.7 million. The CARES Act also authorized $454 billion for the Treasury Department’s Exchange Stabilization Fund, a massive slush fund doled out by Trump cronies to corporations that, when leveraged 10 to 1, can be used to create a staggering $4.5 trillion in assets. The act authorized the Fed to give $1.5 trillion in loans to Wall Street, which no one expects will ever be paid back. American billionaires have gotten $434 billion richer since the pandemic. Jeff Bezos, the richest man in the world, whose corporation Amazon paid no federal taxes last year, alone added nearly $72 billion to his personal wealth since the pandemic started. During this same time period 55 million Americans lost their jobs.
https://scheerpost.com/2020/10/19/chris ... l-despair/
jimjam wrote:Last time I looked it was Joe Biden running for pres …. not hunter Biden. I guess this is a sign of Fat Donald's desperation. I would rather see a reason to vote FOR Donald other than to vote AGAINST his opponent's son. This generalized make America great again shit is meaningless and doesn't quite cut it with me.

Also ….. I LOVE how Fat Donald has been running America like a Mafia crime family and then attacks his opponent's son for real or imagined crimes ….. typical Fat Donald :lol:

Hunter Biden and Joe Biden colluded together to profit from setting up access to the vice president of the USA to our biggest rivals like Russia and China. You were in favor of impeaching Trump over a quid pro quo that never happened, yet there is clear evidence ,that is exactly what Joe Biden did.

There was no need to conspire and coordinate with the CIA,FBI, State Department , and NSA to spy on the Trump campaign, and then President Trump. Entrap Trump supporters, ruin a decorated generals career and doctor FISA warrants, because Joe Biden openly bragged about his quid pro quo arrangement to reporters. Which is a clear fact that even the inspector general, the FBI’s classified memos,and emails prove. All of which ended with the $40 million dollar Mueller report that only prosecuted Trump officials for process crimes.

The thing is you on the left have a history of supporting candidates like this, just look at Hillary and Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation and her behavior with in the State Department and the Obama presidency coordinating and covering that up. I guess you all don’t believe in the fool us once saying do you?
Finfinder wrote:Hunter Biden and Joe Biden colluded together to profit from setting up access to the vice president of the USA to our biggest rivals like Russia and China. You were in favor of impeaching Trump over a quid pro quo that never happened, yet there is clear evidence ,that is exactly what Joe Biden did.

There was no need to conspire and coordinate with the CIA,FBI, State Department , and NSA to spy on the Trump campaign, and then President Trump. Entrap Trump supporters, ruin a decorated generals career and doctor FISA warrants, because Joe Biden openly bragged about his quid pro quo arrangement to reporters. Which is a clear fact that even the inspector general, the FBI’s classified memos,and emails prove. All of which ended with the $40 million dollar Mueller report that only prosecuted Trump officials for process crimes.

The thing is you on the left have a history of supporting candidates like this, just look at Hillary and Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation and her behavior with in the State Department and the Obama presidency coordinating and covering that up. I guess you all don’t believe in the fool us once saying do you?

I will say one more time that I am interested in Joe Biden since it is he who is running, not his son. Family corruption? I really have better things to do than to spend hours and days enumerating trump family corruption. If you are interested in trump corruption, I suggest you contact SDNY ….. they have extensive files ready to go in prosecuting Fat Donald, the trump family crime boss.
jimjam wrote:I will say one more time that I am interested in Joe Biden since it is he who is running, not his son. Family corruption? I really have better things to do than to spend hours and days enumerating trump family corruption. If you are interested in trump corruption, I suggest you contact SDNY ….. they have extensive files ready to go in prosecuting Fat Donald, the trump family crime boss.

If you don't want to discuss the facts then I should direct you to the Russiagate thread. :D
Finfinder wrote:If you don't want to discuss the facts then I should direct you to the Russiagate thread. :D

Haven't you noticed the distinct absence of "facts" coming from Fat Donald and the abundance of hysteria, fear and division mixed in with all sorts of reasons to vote against his opponent and few factual reasons (other than "great" , "wonderful" , "best ever" ad infinitum) to vote for the obese guy? I will grant you though, it's a "fact" that America is great again …… I know, Rush Limberg told me so ….. :lol:

I suggest we drop this. It's just another meaningless pofo pissing contest. But I suspect we are both having fun. My return to Fla. has been delayed 6 or 8 weeks while I heal ………. that's a "fact" …… I may see snow for the first time in years :eek: .
Rancid wrote:Biden grumble grumble
Trump grumble grumble

Indeed.
Look, since Trump said the bar low, I'm not really interested in hearing anything that is said in this thread. But I did give this post an appropriate title. Unless there is actual evidence that Biden is pro-pedo or something, I don't want to hear it.
Beren wrote:Maybe they mean to make people regret that they voted for Biden. :lol:

I could actually believe that.

The Trump admin and his cult like followers are spineless weasels that lack the ability to put together a coherent strategy. They basically just throw every half cocked, harebrained idea at the wall in hopes something will stick (unfortunately, a lot of it sticks). Given this is the strategy, there will be a lot of missteps and miss opportunities like this so called news that's supposed to shake up the election even though many ballots have already been casted.

Now, I'm sure one of our Trump fans here is going to respond to this post and say some shit like "what about the democrats" when my comment had nothing to do with them.
The weirdest part about this story is not that somebody in Joe Biden's family is corrupt, something that's not a shock given Daddy Biden's own history, but how social media sites like Facebook and Twitter banned people from sharing the article about said corruption but also the NY Post's Twitter page was frozen because of their report.

This short clip with Glenn Greenwald on the topic is censored on Twitter and YouTube too. He didn't say anything controversial.
Glenn Greenwald on media 'cone of silence' around Hunter Biden email scandal: https://www.foxnews.com/media/glenn-gre ... nter-biden
Rancid wrote:It's all about voting which corrupt asshole you want.

You would think they would release this earlier given that early voting is hitting record highs right now.

The mail in ballots driving that "record early turn out" are from people who have already decided who to vote for and will not change their mind regardless of what news comes out.

This release schedule is aimed at the voters that actually swing elections..... Those swinging voters that vote(read as "make up their minds") at the last minute.

This is how Trump won last time. He's going back to the same winning strategy.

Beren wrote:Maybe they mean to make people regret that they voted for Biden. :lol:

Nah, it's aimed at voters who refuse to make up their minds just yet. Swinging voters decide elections most of the time and the Republicans are targeting them in an Electoral College based strategy. Last minute voters are more likely to be swingers.
colliric wrote:
The mail in ballots driving that "record early turn out" are from people who have already decided who to vote for and will not change their mind regardless of what news comes out.

This release schedule is aimed at the voters that actually swing elections..... Those swinging voters that vote(read as "make up their minds") at the last minute.

This is how Trump won last time. He's going back to the same winning strategy.

Nah, it's aimed at voters who refuse to make up their minds just yet. Swinging voters decide elections most of the time and the Republicans are targeting them in an Electoral College based strategy. Last minute voters are more likely to be swingers.

You sure about that?

I'm a swing voter.
colliric wrote:This is how Trump won last time. He's going back to the same winning strategy.

There are not as many undecided voters as there used to be and early voting is also more popular this time. It's also about his son rather than Biden himself, so I wonder if it's such a winning strategy this time as well. However, it explains the timing if they think the story could only make an impact for no more than two weeks.
@Beren, also I think Rudy Giuliani took into consideration the "Borat" sequel attack on him being a "possible Democrat October Surprise", to be honest with you. Partly to "combat" that.
No loss if Drlee leaves at this point [rule 2 and rule 5 violations - Prosthetic Conscience]

Don't just do it as a coping mechanism because you can't handle the thought of a president with normal policies normally winning a normal second term, which is where we're headed.

As for Biden: some guy has come out and said he's a recipient of a key email, says that he personally witnessed Joe and Hunter talking about business deals.

@Pants-of-dog If you put it to a vote, you'd fin[…]

Are you hoping I want aids? No, I want you to b[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Then why are people like you so worried about The[…]

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]