Joe Biden - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Godstud
@Drlee For people who say they dislike fake news, they sure use it a lot, to push their agendas and narratives. They also use it to defend their Orange Orangutan-in-Chief(apologies to the great apes).
By Stormsmith
*like*
By Politics_Observer
Former Admiral Bill McRaven has come out and endorsed Biden for President. It's very rare for retired senior military officers to come out and say who they endorse, but I think in this case, Bill McRaven was right to do so and this is an exception to the unwritten rule. He gave an excellent interview on this matter.

https://cnn.it/2FRGmp2
By QatzelOk
Politics_Observer wrote:Former Admiral Bill McRaven has come out and endorsed Biden for President. It's very rare for retired senior military officers to come out and say who they endorse, but I think in this case, Bill McRaven was right to do so and this is an exception to the unwritten rule. He gave an excellent interview on this matter.

https://cnn.it/2FRGmp2

He says he will "Make America lead again."

I wonder how many people on the Earth still want to follow where America is going.

I guess what the retired admiral means is that Biden will let the military "blow shit up."
By Beren
QatzelOk wrote:I guess what the retired admiral means is that Biden will let the military "blow shit up."

Trump would let the military blow shit up as well if they asked him to, they just don't ask him because they don't trust him and don't find him suited for commander-in-chief, so they practically don't let him function as such. For which you could praise him as well if you wish, just don't buy and spread the peaceful Trump bullshit, please. The US would possibly be at war with either Iran or Venezuela or both if it were up to him, for god's sake.
By Julian658
QatzelOk wrote:He says he will "Make America lead again."

I wonder how many people on the Earth still want to follow where America is going.

I guess what the retired admiral means is that Biden will let the military "blow shit up."

BUILD BACK BETTER is Joe Biden's motto. How is that different from MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?
By Julian658
Godstud wrote:@Drlee For people who say they dislike fake news, they sure use it a lot, to push their agendas and narratives. They also use it to defend their Orange Orangutan-in-Chief(apologies to the great apes).

It is racist to make fun of the appearance of a person if the appearance is related to ethnicity. That was a very racist post. Of all people you should know that fighting racism with racism does not work.
By Godstud
@Julian658 Trump is orange because he paints his face to BE orange, so your racist comment is about as intelligent as you are(as in, not very).

What ethnicity is ORANGE? Does Trump belong to the Seville, Valencia or Navel "ethnicity" of orange? :lol:

Stop calling others racist in an attempt to distract the fact that you are a big fat racist. :moron: It doesn't work, either.
By Julian658
Godstud wrote:@Julian658 Trump is orange because he paints his face to BE orange, so your racist comment is about as intelligent as you are(as in, not very).

What ethnicity is ORANGE? Does Trump belong to the Seville, Valencia or Navel "ethnicity" of orange? :lol:

Stop calling others racist in an attempt to distract the fact that you are a big fat racist. :moron: It doesn't work, either.

What a moronic idiotic post! Do not try to deflect anymore! You are clearly massively racist towards white people.
By Rancid
Godstud wrote:@Drlee For people who say they dislike fake news, they sure use it a lot, to push their agendas and narratives. They also use it to defend their Orange Orangutan-in-Chief(apologies to the great apes).

Usually the people that scream the loudest about something are often the biggest offenders. It's like those people that really hate gay people, and then turn out to be gay.
By QatzelOk
Rancid wrote:Usually the people that scream the loudest about something are often the biggest offenders. It's like those people that really hate gay people, and then turn out to be gay.

I love those people. They are usually more masculine than run-of-the-mill queens.

But on a more serious note, an explanation as to why "there is no Biden campaign" from Paul Craig Roberts:

Paul Craig Roberts wrote: Trump has done many things for Israel, but Jews are Democrats and it will be the Jewish owned media that discredits Trump’s reelection.

So according to him, it's the mass media that is campaigning for the Democrats, while Trump is on his own.

I'm not sure if Trump is really "on his own" since he's also backed up by Big Money.
By Politics_Observer
@QatzelOk

QatzelOk wrote:He says he will "Make America lead again."

That was a pretty funny comment about Biden letting the military "blow shit up." :lol:
By Beren
QatzelOk wrote:So according to him, it's the mass media that is campaigning for the Democrats, while Trump is on his own.

I'm not sure if Trump is really "on his own" since he's also backed up by Big Money.

He's also backed up by the Israeli gov and Gulf monarchies, literally the worst people on this planet, which by definition means that the worst people in the US, whoever they happen to be, also support him. But he's still obviously preferable to anyone the liberal US mass media is campaigning for, of course. :lol:

P.S.: In case someone considers Kim Jong-un the worst person on this planet, Trump's friends with him too. :excited:
By QatzelOk
Beren wrote:He's also backed up by the Israeli gov and Gulf monarchies, literally the worst people on this planet, which by definition means that the worst people in the US, whoever they happen to be, also support him. But he's still obviously preferable to anyone the liberal US mass media is campaigning for, of course.

You talk as if "Israel and Gulf Monarchs" aren't the exact same people as "liberal mass media."

Seriously, both candidates are backed up by "the worst people on Earth" and are trying to create the impression of their being some essential difference between the two gawdawful oligarch-ass-kissers that America is to "choose" from.
By Beren
QatzelOk wrote:You talk as if "Israel and Gulf Monarchs" aren't the exact same people as "liberal mass media."

They're not the exact same people and there's a power struggle between them, about which this election is. And even you care about it and root for Trump. :lol:
By QatzelOk
Beren wrote:They're not the exact same people and there's a power struggle between them, about which this election is. And even you care about it and root for Trump. :lol:

Example: Liberal mass media lead the public into war against Iraq, and this was good for Israel and Gulf Monarchs.

Your inability to see that they are the same force for oligarchy, is why you don't see the fascism inherent in this much power concentration in so few hands.
By Beren
QatzelOk wrote:they are the same force for oligarchy

I see it's the same ruling class, but there's still a power struggle between them and even you pick a side just because you hate American Jews/mass media/Barack Obama/Nancy Pelosi/Democrats more than anything, actually. Unfortunately enough, though, it means you have to pick Trump. :lol: I wouldn't say I'm disappointed or surprised much. That's how it's supposed to be, I just haven't thought about it. However, as soon as you got caught having a real stance in the real world, you retreated to your boring safe zone immediately.
Last edited by Beren on 23 Oct 2020 19:52, edited 1 time in total.
By late
QatzelOk wrote:
Example: Liberal mass media lead the public into war against Iraq, and this was good for Israel and Gulf Monarchs.

That was President Cheney.
By Beren
Also, @QatzelOk, have you considered making something like The Jimmy Dore Show? I'm sure you'd make something better because TJDS is a political show in a rather slowly and boring manner lacking any entertainment value whatsoever, which is strange since he's supposed to be a stand-up comedian. :lol: However, his net worth is still $1M, so you could be a millionaire too perhaps. :excited:

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]

Israel removed 10,000 Israeli families from Gaz[…]

The Donbas fortifications have been incredibly su[…]

@litwin is clearly an Alex Jones type conspir[…]