[U.S. Election]Politician's microphones will be muted during opponent's time to prevent interuptions - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Finfinder wrote:What’s not civil about it? The debates are set up in a biased way run by biased liberal media outlets. it’s hostile to begin with .

If Joe Biden can not answer the questions and has to have the moderators attack Tump in his defense, then Joe Biden has no business being on a debate stage never mind any business being the president.

This post is practically all drivel. Like, so much so, I don't even know what to respond with.
Only Antifa loving, BLM supporting, Police Defunding, Leftist, Commie Pinko Democrats are against President Trump's agenda to help America's law abiding taxpaying legal citizens.
Random American wrote:If Trump cannot have a civil debate then he has no business being at that debate or being Pesident of the United States. If he cannot stop himself from being a buffoon he doesn't belong in government.

The polls show President Trump winning in a landslide. Black voters and Hispanic voters are turning out in full force to support President Trump in Red and Blue States. Republican-Red is the new color of the House if all goes well for America. Communism and illegals Suck. Thank God crooked Hillary and China Biden are getting exposed for all of the Hawaiian Muslim's globalism.
Random American wrote:Really, you think the debates are rigged against Trump? Got any proof of that?

Well, 3 out of 3 moderators this year were Democrats. Why not put a Republican into the mix?

If this is just a coincidence, why did the debate commission have to suspend the moderator of the second debate for anti-Trump tweets? Sounds kind of biased to me.

Third point, the third debate has traditionally been the foreign policy debate, for a very long time. They changed it this time because Trump will want to go on about Biden re: China and Ukraine. Is it because they didn't have a second debate? If that was the case, they could have made foreign policy a part of the debate and not the whole thing but from what I read, they've cut the topic completely, which appears to be designed to shield Biden.

Fourth point, we've also seen bias in previous debate years, such as when the moderator gave Barack Obama some of Mitt Romney's time, as if he isn't equipped with a thing that tells him when someone's time is up.
Wulfschilde wrote:If this is just a coincidence, why did the debate commission have to suspend the moderator of the second debate for anti-Trump tweets? Sounds kind of biased to me.

I'll respond to the rest later, but I could find no evidence if this. In fact it looks like his account was hacked and the debate commission believes that to be true: https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... 314d0f50d8
Random American wrote:I'll respond to the rest later, but I could find no evidence if this. In fact it looks like his account was hacked and the debate commission believes that to be true: https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... 314d0f50d8

That's old news. It was determined he lied about the hack and he was suspended afterwards.
Random American wrote:https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/19/politics/presidential-debate/index.html

Yes, we are in such a situation where we need to cut microphones because some people cannot seem to get the concept that this is a debate, not a monologue. I can already imagine Trump ranting out of turn and nobody hearing him as his mic is cut, as he really wasn't on his best behavior during the first debate and I doubt anything will be different this time around either.

I'm sure Trump is going to be pissed.

He should just raise his voice.... but yeah I think he made a mistake last debate, he did not give this Biden senile bozo enough time to make it abundantly clear that he is out of his mind.
Random American wrote:This post is practically all drivel. Like, so much so, I don't even know what to respond with.

Dr. Lee is that you?

You come on a debate forum you engage people and then when pressed you run away. If you can’t handle the heat maybe like Joe Biden you have no business being there.
Finfinder wrote:Dr. Lee is that you?

You come on a debate forum you engage people and then when pressed you run away. If you can’t handle the heat maybe like Joe Biden you have no business being there.

Try better at trolling, that's what I have to say, as I didn't run away from anything. I'm awaiting a source from someone else on your team in fact as they made a questionable statement.
Random American wrote:Try better at trolling, that's what I have to say, as I didn't run away from anything. I'm awaiting a source from someone else on your team in fact as they made a questionable statement.

You initially engaged me I didn't engage you. I asked a specific question, what wasn't civil about the debates, you responded with a non answer and a half attempt at a personal attack.

So who is paying you to post here?
Finfinder wrote:You initially engaged me I didn't engage you. I asked a specific question, what wasn't civil about the debates, you responded with a non answer and a half attempt at a personal attack.

So who is paying you to post here?

Like "libtard" wasn't a personal attack. :lol: In addition, you engaged with me first, and I did respond with some answers.
Random American wrote:Like "libtard" wasn't a personal attack. :lol: In addition, you engaged with me first, and I did respond with some answers.

I don't know are you one ? As I said before when you have more than some talking points and can forum your own opinion and answer all the questions let me know. Have a nice day.
Finfinder wrote:I don't know are you one ? As I said before when you have more than some talking points and can forum your own opinion and answer all the questions let me know. Have a nice day.

Well, I'm not a liberal, but you did say "you and your ilk" after it, so it wasn't unreasonable for me to think that it was directed at me. Look, if you want to make a point, make it, as this is just a stupid pissing contest at this point. If you can do that without name-calling, I'll respond in kind.
Random American wrote:Well, I'm not a liberal, but you did say "you and your ilk" after it, so it wasn't unreasonable for me to think that it was directed at me. Look, if you want to make a point, make it, as this is just a stupid pissing contest at this point. If you can do that without name-calling, I'll respond in kind.

If you read the post and actually answer them it won't be a pissing contest. Way to go being new and making friends here. I'll let you have the last word as it seems to be your style.
Random American wrote:Well, I'm not a liberal, but you did say "you and your ilk" after it, so it wasn't unreasonable for me to think that it was directed at me. Look, if you want to make a point, make it, as this is just a stupid pissing contest at this point. If you can do that without name-calling, I'll respond in kind.

Finfinder has certainly lowered the quality of discussion on pofo.
Rancid wrote:Finfinder has certainly lowered the quality of discussion on pofo.

People like this on POFO have 1000's of threads and posts over the last 5 years attempting to shit on Trump supporters and now sleepy Joe Biden is in the cross hairs of a mess and they are throwing virtual tantrums.

Adding facts to a discussion to the leftist on this board is "lowering the discussion" .

Like for instance how the moderators of these debates are liberals who donate to the DNC and argue with Trump on Joe Bidens behalf during the debate.......but but but the rules these are not honest or fair people.

Democrats and the leftist project so much all the time. They cheat, lie, spy, rig, and they still can't win at anything. They can't even debate Trump one on one. Now these truths hurt people like Rancids feelings, but they know it to be true, that is why they always focus on the poster and never the post.
Random American wrote:No, using insults like "libtard" and posting obvious falsehoods does. And instead of ranting, why don't you just re-post your points? This is a debate forum.

You should take your own advise, do you always act like this in new places and with new people?

Until I see you condemning the last 5 years of the insults, name calling, and biigotry that has been thrown at anybody who supports Trump in anyway on this board your comments are thin skinned and hypocritical.

Can you get back to the topic. If you want to respond to anything I posted I suggest go back and review it, this going nowhere with you. Welcome to the forum.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is an interesting concept that China, Russia[…]

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]

I got my results: https://moralfoundations.github[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving […]