Joe Biden - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Godstud
@Finfinder Yes, Biden didn't make himself look a complete fool like Trump does. Fuck, you sure have a demented point of view. How far is your head up Trump's ass, anyways?
By Chad
Joe Biden lost the election when he sold his political soul. 47 years ago......Time flies when you have no soul. Pelosi had a great deal but she likes expensive ice cream more than law abiding tax paying legal American citizens. Thank God President Trump's supporting citizens are turning out in record numbers.
By Godstud
Trump never had a soul you mewling Trump-infatuated fool.
By QatzelOk
Beren wrote:I see it's the same ruling class, but there's still a power struggle between them ...

Yes, Biden is commercial media. And the commercial media "norm" you wrote above is the premise of many recent TV series like the list below.

Tyrant
Monarchy
The Crown
The Royals
Inside the Crown
etc.

So the Docile media consumer is supposed to feel "smart" when he hears (from Biden media) about how corrupt all the officials who were supposed to "represent him" are.

"I knew it. I saw all of this while watching The Royals on Biden-media."

*dies of starvation with smug grin on face*
By Beren
QatzelOk wrote:Yes, Biden is commercial media.

So he's the main enemy by definition, to whom even Trump is preferable.

Which should be obvious anyway since he was Barack Obama's vice president, who's Satan himself or something. :lol:
By QatzelOk
Beren wrote:...he was Barack Obama's vice president...

He was commercial media's vice president. Now, commercial media needs him to be president.

Sometimes, commercial media needs "a park scene," so swings and part-timers (stage builders) are hired to staple pine trees to 2 x 4s in order to signify "park" to the cameras.
This time, it's "president" that needs to be signified to the cameras, rather than "park scene."

,who's Satan himself or something. :lol:

I think when you figure out who he is, you won't be laughing.

Unless you're commercial media yourself, then you can "laugh track" all the way to the bank.
By Beren
QatzelOk wrote:I think when you figure out who he is, you won't be laughing.

Just tell me who he is, I promise I won't be laughing. In plain English this time, if you can (YES, YOU CAN! :lol: ), please.
By QatzelOk
Presidential CandidateTM gives a shout-out to his many supporters:

Vote for me! I'm the Un-Trump!

And why not show up to the Un-Trump rally with a case of ice-cold Un-Cola!

By QatzelOk
Edward Curtin wrote:Only people who still believe in professional wrestling would think these clowns don’t work for the same bosses – the Umbrella People, aka the power elites, the national security state, etc., who own the country and choose their stooges to represent their interests in the White House.

Beren previously wrote:... it's the same ruling class, but there's still a power struggle between them...

By MistyTiger
Biden seems to be leading in polls for Wisconsin and Michigan. I would be thrilled if he had Florida and Texas on his side.

Chad wrote:Joe Biden lost the election when he sold his political soul. 47 years ago......Time flies when you have no soul. Pelosi had a great deal but she likes expensive ice cream more than law abiding tax paying legal American citizens. Thank God President Trump's supporting citizens are turning out in record numbers.

Expensive ice cream? Yum! :excited:

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] Are you[…]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] The[…]

I (still) have a dream

Because the child's cattle-like parents "fol[…]