Trump and Russiagate - Page 263 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam
FBI Director Christopher Wray on Thursday described “very active efforts” by Russia to interfere in the 2020 election, primarily by working to damage former Vice President and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Wray said Russians have been using social media, as well as “proxies, state media, online journals" and other vehicles to hurt Biden and what it views as anti-Russian factions in U.S. politics.
By Finfinder
jimjam wrote:FBI Director Christopher Wray on Thursday described “very active efforts” by Russia to interfere in the 2020 election, primarily by working to damage former Vice President and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Wray said Russians have been using social media, as well as “proxies, state media, online journals" and other vehicles to hurt Biden and what it views as anti-Russian factions in U.S. politics.

Overkill, the one thing Biden does well is damage himself every time he comes out of the basement to speak. :D
By Oxymoron
jimjam wrote:FBI Director Christopher Wray on Thursday described “very active efforts” by Russia to interfere in the 2020 election, primarily by working to damage former Vice President and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

See Russia truly is a true friend, helping us avoid Leftist scum.
By jimjam
Oxymoron wrote:See Russia truly is a true friend, helping us avoid Leftist scum.

i respect your opinion
By Hindsite

Just more Russia, Russia, Russia conspiracy theories. President Trump has a replacement ready after his reelection when he plans to fire Wray.

Trump Admin Eyeing Awesome Replacement For Christopher Wray At FBI…Guess Who?

Now, the Trump administration may have their eyes on an awesome replacement for Wray.

None other than Sidney Powell, the former federal prosecutor and current lawyer for General Michael Flynn, who was set up by the Deep State in the early days of the Trump administration.

Newsmax reports:

During a Friday update on Newsmax TV’s “John Bachman Now,” Robinson said she was exclusively told that the White House “is formulating a list of replacements right now” for Wray.

She said the list has been in the works for over a month, but a change won’t be made until after the election.

Robinson shared Powel’s name as one being floated for the job.

Minutes later, Powell made an already scheduled appearance on the show. She told host John Bachman that she has not been contacted about serving in the position, but said she has “seen comments like that on Twitter.”

“I am honored to be considered for it,” she said of Robinson’s announcement that her name could be on the shortlist, adding “I can only imagine the number of people in Washington, and elsewhere, that would need laundry service upon that announcement.”

Powell, a former federal prosecutor, has been critical of Wray, especially when it comes to his handling of the Flynn case.

Back in May, Powell had retweeted a post that called for Wray to be fired, Axios reported.

Speaking to Newsmax TV on Friday, Powell said that she has “never been favorably impressed” by Wray.

Robinson says that Trump’s advisors are urging him to keep Wray in his role after the election so that any potential fallout doesn’t damage his campaign.

https://www.rightcountry.com/trump-admi ... guess-who/
By skinster
The brilliant Russian historian Stephen Cohen died a couple of days and that's real sad because he was really good.

He annihilated the lies that are the Russiagate conspiracy theory. I can't believe people still believe that shit today. Propaganda works.

By jimjam
Iran and Russia have both obtained American voter registration data, top national security officials announced late on Wednesday, providing the first concrete evidence that the two countries are stepping in to try to influence the presidential election as it enters its final two weeks.

Two weeks ago, Cyber Command, a part of the military, helped paralyze a complex network developed by Russian-speaking hackers and used in ransomware attacks on cities and towns across the United States, along with on many companies. Microsoft led a team of firms doing the same, armed with court orders that enabled them to take down the command-and-control servers used to distribute the tools, which are called TrickBot. The move was made to disrupt the system so that it could not be used to lock up voter registration systems.

In recent days, another Russian hacking group called Energetic Bear, often linked to the F.S.B. — one of the successors to the Soviet Union’s K.G.B. — appears to have focused its attentions on gaining access to state and local government networks. That has caught the attention of federal investigators because, until now, the group had largely targeted energy firms, including public utilities.
By Ivan_R
I really hate to say that. But the first thing I was going to say here was this.

For many years, we witnessed how the so-called ‘Soft Power’ was used to make people and different groups within countries to hate each other and, in the end, kill each other in civilian wars. Being Russian I am an eyewitness of its use in Ukraine and Belorussia. Now it is obvious that what was initially intended to be the most humane weapon ever turned out to be the exact opposite. While the traditional war results in military casualty on both sides, the ‘soft war’ results mainly in civilian losses, mainly on one side (some country being targeted). So what I intended to say first was there should be some justice in making the civilians on the other side feel the same, feel the inhumanity of the methods used. So they make their authorities stop using those methods. Whether those were actually ‘Russians’ or any others meddling in elections, ‘supporting’ Trump and stirring up hatred, they had some reasons and even right within the current ‘paradigm’.

Thus, I suddenly found myself a ‘Devil’s advocate’. Since as Dostoevsky said, no universal harmony worth the tears of a child. There cannot be neither justice nor justification in making ordinary civilian people suffer like that. Even if you see those people as your ‘opponents’.
jimjam wrote:Iran and Russia have both obtained American voter registration data, top national security officials announced late on Wednesday, providing the first concrete evidence that the two countries are stepping in to try to influence the presidential election as it enters its final two weeks.

Two weeks ago, Cyber Command, a part of the military, helped paralyze a complex network developed by Russian-speaking hackers and used in ransomware attacks on cities and towns across the United States, along with on many companies. Microsoft led a team of firms doing the same, armed with court orders that enabled them to take down the command-and-control servers used to distribute the tools, which are called TrickBot. The move was made to disrupt the system so that it could not be used to lock up voter registration systems.

In recent days, another Russian hacking group called Energetic Bear, often linked to the F.S.B. — one of the successors to the Soviet Union’s K.G.B. — appears to have focused its attentions on gaining access to state and local government networks. That has caught the attention of federal investigators because, until now, the group had largely targeted energy firms, including public utilities.

From public lists I can collate myself using a browser and my ISP.

Wow, the deep state sure is running scared, it really wants Trump to lose for some reason...
By colliric
Igor Antunov wrote:From public lists I can collate myself using a browser and my ISP.

Wow, the deep state sure is running scared, it really wants Trump to lose for some reason...

It's like they don't understand how the internet works, yet it's been with us since the 1980s.
By jimjam
Let's try for the impossible and remove any consideration of American politics from the equation. Putin rose through the Russian spy hierarchy on his way to the top spot. With this in mind, I think that it is highly unlikely that he would not place strong emphasis on the use of covert means to interfere with systems that keep global rivals of Russia in business. Internet media is today immensely powerful. What can we expect………………. :?:
By Ivan_R
I would say, the propaganda based on Web 3.0 (social media, semantic networks, etc.) is the most powerful and efficient type of propaganda we have ever seen throughout the whole history. All those waves of ‘colour revolutions’ have been so successful just because they were based almost exclusively on that.
And I was the one back in late 00-s who warned that those who used that should have thoroughly thought about the problem of self-applicability (boomerang effect). That was just obvious.

József Szájer is one of Orban's closest ally and a[…]

Election 2020

Actually, I don't support Trump. Then you will b[…]

@ralfy Sivad is an anti-Vaxxer. :knife: H[…]

https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/C[…]