Turkey & Libya agree to split Greek territory, Libya invites Turkey to send military - Page 18 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Patrickov wrote:Prove it, because you proposed that the group I referred to be very large. I do think that my statement could be as general as it can -- the aim is to suppress such intolerable action.

"Prove it"? Have you ever cracked open a history book? :eh:

And setting out on a crusade to "suppress such intolerable action" is precisely what the Chinese Communist Party was founded to do. Have they succeeded yet...? :)
Potemkin wrote:"Prove it"? Have you ever cracked open a history book? :eh:

Nowadays, with information flow much freer than it used to be, only the most power-hungry lunatics blatantly pursue it, as in the case of China and Turkey.

Potemkin wrote:And setting out on a crusade to "suppress such intolerable action" is precisely what the Chinese Communist Party was founded to do. Have they succeeded yet...?

They become one themselves.
Patrickov wrote:Nowadays, with information flow much freer than it used to be, only the most power-hungry lunatics blatantly pursue it, as in the case of China and Turkey.

No, they all do, still. Some of them have just got better at hiding it, that's all.

They become one themselves.

Look in a mirror, @Patrickov....
Potemkin wrote:So.... you're basically declaring war against the entire world then? :)

No he isn't. He is saying that ultra-nationalists seeking war with their neighbours deserve a good spanking. That is not "declaring war with the entire world", the entire world does not behave like Erdogan and Turkey.

What's your issue with this obviously true statement? :eh:

Turkey is invading European territory, Armenia, Libya & Syria, is proactively engaging in terrorism in Europe & abroad. Erdogan instead of offering condolences for the terrorists attacks in France, he called the French President a mental patient for taking measures against extremist Muslim terrorism and openly incited Muslims to attack France & Europe. He has turned otherwise normal people like Istanbuller into ultra-nationalists that are openly seeking to kill their neighbours just to make themselves feel better.

Is there a specific point to your particular nihilism here Potemkin?
noemon wrote:No he isn't. He is saying that ultra-nationalists seeking war with their neighbours deserve a good spanking. That is not "declaring war with the entire world", the entire world does not behave like Erdogan and Turkey.

What's your issue with this obviously true statement? :eh:

Turkey is invading European territory, Armenia, Libya & Syria, is proactively engaging in terrorism in Europe & abroad. Erdogan instead of offering condolences for the terrorists attacks in France, he called the French President a mental patient for taking measures against extremist Muslim terrorism and openly incited Muslims to attack France & Europe. He has turned otherwise normal people like Istanbuller into ultra-nationalists that are openly seeking to kill their neighbours just to make themselves feel better.

Is there a specific point to your particular nihilism here Potemkin?

I'm not trying to strawman or anything like that but there are forum posters who hold the west to a higher standard than the rest of the world and sympathize with anti-western actors no matter who they are, and I feel that might be what is happening here. Turkey must be good because they're going after a country that could be argued to be western.
Random American wrote:I'm not trying to strawman or anything like that but there are forum posters who hold the west to a higher standard than the rest of the world and sympathize with anti-western actors no matter who they are, and I feel that might be what is happening here. Turkey must be good because they're going after a country that could be argued to be western.

To be fair, Erdoğan is not friends with Russia and Iran, both of which are anti-West.
Istanbuller wrote:US elections won't end peacefully. There is major chance for countries like China, Russia and Turkey to increase their international influence while Americans are busy with mail in ballot chaos.

Hopefully Erdoğan won't miss this chance. It is probably the right time to take down Greece.

My guess just came true. Beware!
Patrickov wrote:Yeah, beware of ultranational, anti-West, pro-totapitarian or pro-aggression propagandists.

Turkey is not a totalitarian country. Do not be fooled by some people.We have democratic elections and a constitution. Erdoğan is a politician who is struggling in elections to be elected again. He is no a dictator.

We back Georgia and Ukraine against Russian oppression. Are you aware of this?

Biden win is a sad news for your home country too. You are alone with China now. American domination will continue losing influence under Biden admin.
Istanbuller wrote:Turkey is not a totalitarian country. Do not be fooled by some people.We have democratic elections and a constitution. Erdoğan is a politician who is struggling in elections to be elected again. He is no a dictator.

You probably qualify for just one or two. The remark applies to several more people other than just you.

Istanbuller wrote:We back Georgia and Ukraine against Russian oppression. Are you aware of this?

Yes I do. I acknowledged it in my post just before yours, no less.

Istanbuller wrote:Biden win is a sad news for your home country too. You are alone with China now. American domination will continue losing influence under Biden admin.

I have stated my stand so many times that it is beyond doubt. I just think making such arbitrary comment meaningless, and I don't find your declaration factual, no less because you gave no proof.

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isr[…]

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O