Will Trump be remembered in History? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I think Yes, the Showmaster who turned the Presidency in a reality show.

Father of Twitter Diplomacy.

But many Roman Emperors is remembered. Which are teached in School in 2000 Years:

A Billionaire who became President, under his rule was peace and prosperity... No he will be remembered as funny president.
Last edited by Skynet on 19 Nov 2020 20:23, edited 1 time in total.
He will be remembered as the biggest Asshole to ever be president. The president who lost re election by 6,000,000 votes but declared himself the winner due to 4 signatures on ballots in Michigan that dipped below the signature line and, when informed that a few thousand more old people died from a plague sweeping the nation as he supervised the D.J.T. Ambulance Chaser Squad, responded, "Fuck 'Em ….. they were going to die soon anyway!"
Oxymoron wrote:Brought Peace to the Middle East
First to start ending our endless wars

Believe it or not, jimjam gives the Fat Guy a really lot of credit for resisting the Dogs Of War.

Peace to the M.E.?……. I think I'll wait awhile on that one in view of uncounted centuries of war. But, I like his support of Israel after the disgusting sub human treatment of Jews throughout History.
Yes, he will be remembered for being outrageous, irrational and for exacerbating the COVID 19 situation. By January, the death toll in the US could be 300,000! And he does not care. As people die every week, he remains silent. He is hiding. He makes calls to his loser lawyers who should be disbarred for taking on baseless cases, no evidence..no smoking gun...nada...not a single ounce of proof of voting fraud.

He might be the only alleged rapist in office too! How many women did he grab by the pussy? How many babies were aborted because of him? He is a tax evader as well.

He also called veterans "losers". And did he really have bone spurs? Hmmm...
MistyTiger wrote:How many women did he grab by the pussy?

I wonder if history books will ask that too. :lol:

He and his presidency will be remembered as a clear (and warning) sign of America's decline and social crisis.

"Although the crew could keep it still afloat after the Trump torpedo hit the ship, they learned nothing from it."

that's probably his long term legacy.

The Middle East isn't at at peace and Trump's pulling out was more show than reality and plenty of troops will remain. I don't think Trump will be reminded kindly regardless of what Biden does.
Beren wrote:I wonder if history books will ask that too. :lol:

He and his presidency will be remembered as a clear (and warning) sign of America's decline and social crisis.

"Although the crew could keep it still afloat after the Trump torpedo hit the ship, they learned nothing from it."

Haha. They might have to have a caution label before the section on Trump begins in the history book. "Caution: may contain explicit, crude language and objectionable content. Parental guidance is advised."

I feel like some of the past elected presidents were clear signs of the US's decline. I was stunned when Bush Jr was elected. I did not want him to win. The time his father was president was a tough period in my life. I felt like it would be a repeat if he won and it sort of felt like another repeat. The WMD claim was ludicrous.

Trump even trumped the WMD claim by introducing his voting fraud claims in states he needed to win.
Beren wrote:Maybe you should thank them for Trump, since you were so grateful to Putin as well. :lol:

:?:
You got me here Bud ….. you are way smarter than I am. I am confused at best ….. :?:
MistyTiger wrote:And did he really have bone spurs? Hmmm...

When questioned about his spurs some time ago Fat Donald said "They just went away" :|
Where?

You know drone strikes have INCREASED under Trump's rule, right? Where's the peace?

Trump’s Drone Surge
In one respect, President Trump has no doubt kept his word. Trump promised during the campaign to “bomb the shit” out of ISIS and it appears to be one of the few promises he has kept. Trump inherited from Obama an escalating war against ISIS in Iraq and Syria, but both conventional bombing and drone strikes have significantly increased under Trump as a result of his new ISIS battle plan, whose strategy Defense Secretary James Mattis defines as “annihilation tactics.” According to Newsweek, the United States under Trump has dropped a record number of bombs on the Middle East, roughly 10 percent more than under his predecessors. Trump also loosened rules of engagement that protect civilians and, unsurprisingly, civilian casualties from the US-led war against ISIS will, at this pace, double under Trump.
https://merip.org/2018/02/trumps-drone-surge/

Oxymoron wrote:First to start ending our endless wars
Where has Trump stopped fighting a war? Are troops still in Afghanistan? Has he abandoned allies(i.e. Kurds)?

US troops are still in Iraq, incidentally...

Trump will be remembered as the worst sitting President that the USA has had in a very long time.
MistyTiger wrote:I feel like some of the past elected presidents were clear signs of the US's decline. I was stunned when Bush Jr was elected.

He was awful, he may have been even worse than Trump, but he was a rather traditional candidate from a well-established political dynasty.
Republican presidents have more interesting characteristics than Democrats.

Ronald Reagan was a movie star. Born of libertarian conservatism policies took place under his presidency.

George Bush. A funny personality with southern, redneck traits. His presidency was sure funny. He will be remembered nice.

Make America Great Again is Donald Trump. First ever non-establishment US president in US history. Every minute of his presidency is fine. Tea Party Movement, angry white males led his presidency.

SaddamHuseinovic wrote:I think Yes, the Showmaster who turned the Presidency in a reality show.

Father of Twitter Diplomacy.

But many Roman Emperors is remembered. Which are teached in School in 2000 Years:

A Billionaire who became President, under his rule was peace and prosperity... No he will be remembered as funny president.

This.

that's probably his long term legacy.

This.

Finfinder wrote:Yes he will, very much more positively than Obama will be.

This.

You don't remember he was selling presidential tr[…]

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]

The safe zones are not safe. Misusing humanitarian[…]

The photo in the article showing tunnels supposed[…]