Biden breaks his foot - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

At least Biden is active enough to get injured playing with his dog. Trump is at risk of having a heart attack from pushing too hard when having a dump... we all know how little fiber he eats....
That's the neoliberal/neoconservative in action and a phony cover story. When they wanted a "regime change" policy for Iraq and Clinton resisted, he had an accident in 1997. By 1998, he signed regime change for Iraq. Bush got a black eye. Harry Reid got a black eye. John Kerry got a black eye. Sotomayor broke her ankle, etc. Even Mitch McConnell has had these inexplicable injuries. Think of how many times you've sprained an ankle or had a black eye. It seems to happen to political figures statistically well above the norm.
blackjack21 wrote:That's the neoliberal/neoconservative in action and a phony cover story. When they wanted a "regime change" policy for Iraq and Clinton resisted, he had an accident in 1997. By 1998, he signed regime change for Iraq. Bush got a black eye. Harry Reid got a black eye. John Kerry got a black eye. Sotomayor broke her ankle, etc. Even Mitch McConnell has had these inexplicable injuries. Think of how many times you've sprained an ankle or had a black eye. It seems to happen to political figures statistically well above the norm.

I mean, i have heard a lot of great and bad conspiracy theories but this is a new take blackjack. While there is some semblence of sense and people understand what you are trying to imply, it is still highly likely that Biden just sprained his ankle because he is old you know.

So I would advise the Trump lovers/Alt rightists to do a different take on this. Feeble Biden propaganda is a lot more realistic and powerful in this regard. Not that it is going to win Trump his presidency.
blackjack21 wrote:That's the neoliberal/neoconservative in action and a phony cover story. When they wanted a "regime change" policy for Iraq and Clinton resisted, he had an accident in 1997. By 1998, he signed regime change for Iraq. Bush got a black eye. Harry Reid got a black eye. John Kerry got a black eye. Sotomayor broke her ankle, etc. Even Mitch McConnell has had these inexplicable injuries. Think of how many times you've sprained an ankle or had a black eye. It seems to happen to political figures statistically well above the norm.

Very true Biden won't remember a thing at his impeachment trial.
Finfinder wrote:Very true Biden won't remember a thing at his impeachment trial.

I guess you have gotten used to Trump's crimes :lol:
With what republican house majority do you intent to impeach Biden?
I guess that means you want Kamala... this outrageous extreme leftist to become president right away don't you? ROFL
XogGyux wrote:I guess you have gotten used to Trump's crimes :lol:
With what republican house majority do you intent to impeach Biden?
I guess that means you want Kamala... this outrageous extreme leftist to become president right away don't you? ROFL

Are you only dishonest about politics?
By late
I could, you know, make a joke about how much lower can you go when you've already gone after his ankle.

But it's too obvious.

I'm curious what McConnell will do to his nomination picks, and how Biden will respond to getting shafted.

Now that's of interest. With the precedent Trump set, I'd start appointing all of them on an acting basis, and then cement the deal with recess appointments. If they fought it, just shuffle the chairs and gave them new acting appointments for the next year.

If Republicans are going to break every law and rule, it's fight or die.
Finfinder wrote:Are you only dishonest about politics?

Dude... the guy that you support created a whole fucking category about the sport of lying... you sure you want to throw rocks to your neighbors while your roof if made out of the thinnest possible glass ever created? :lol:
By XogGyux
Saeko wrote:At least he doesn't break the law.

At least he does not announce he is going to do it in national TV, does it anyway and then brags about breaking the law :lol: .
XogGyux wrote:Dude... the guy that you support created a whole fucking category about the sport of lying... you sure you want to throw rocks to your neighbors while your roof if made out of the thinnest possible glass ever created? :lol:

LOL The drive by bigots for the last 4 years have been lobbying insult rocks at people who agree with Trump at any level. Yet I’m still here, you need to take an inventory check of who’s skin is thin. lol
Finfinder wrote:LOL The drive by bigots for the last 4 years have been lobbying insult rocks at people who agree with Trump at any level. Yet I’m still here, you need to take an inventory check of who’s skin is thin. lol

Congratulations... "I am still here"... the slogan of a weed, of a parasite, of the fungus on someone's toenail, of COVID.
Just "being here" does not command any sort of reverence or respect.

take an inventory check of who’s skin is thin. lol

And this is really what it has always been about. An internet "twitter" war against "liberals". Your kind has no convictions, just an insatiable need for winning... which of course means you only lose :lol: .
I have been in this forum for 8 years more than you, almost 3x longer. If you think I have "thin skin" think again. Or... think once =)
Last edited by XogGyux on 01 Dec 2020 00:07, edited 1 time in total.
He'll be fine. He's drained the public coffers of several million in his corrupt career - him and his family.

The siphon won't exactly dry up come January 20. He'll just have to be a bit more careful.

Or maybe not. It's been determined that the mainstream media is giving him a hall pass without expiration.
By Verv
Saeko wrote:At least he doesn't break the law.

Is this sarcasm?

After everything that happened with Burisma, I certainly would not have expected this "comeback" to the fragile septuagenarian's broken bone.
Verv wrote:Is this sarcasm?

After everything that happened with Burisma, I certainly would not have expected this "comeback" to the fragile septuagenarian's broken bone.

Trump and his allies have asserted — without any evidence — that Biden’s ouster of Shokin was itself corrupt, and specifically that it was aimed at protecting Hunter and Burisma from a corruption investigation led by Shokin.

Trump has tweeted the Bidens are “stone cold Crooked.” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy has called concerns over the whistleblower’s complaint as a Democratic scheme fool the public into ignoring “what Biden was doing.” And Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) has said he wants the Justice Department to “look at the Biden-Ukraine connection, like we looked at the Trump-Russia connection.”

Biden spokesperson Kate Bedingfield said all this is nonsense, and that Biden pushed to oust Shokin “without any regard for how it would or would not impact any business interests of his son, a private citizen.”

Biden himself blasted Trump’s efforts to discredit him at the Iowa Democrats’ Steak Fry over the weekend, calling the president’s actions on the phone call “an overwhelming abuse of power.”

“Trump’s doing this because he knows I’ll beat him like a drum,” Biden said. “And he’s using the abuse of power and every element of the presidency to try to do something to smear me.”

And despite his boast last year, Biden seem to have played a very minor role in Shokin’s firing. With the Obama administration, the idea to remove him came from the US’s embassy in Ukraine, and the sentiment the prosecutor was hindering anti-corruption efforts was shared by the US’s partners and Ukrainian citizens. Too, removing Shokin has the potential to hurt Hunter Biden given the US had him replaced in order to ensure someone more fully committed to pursuing an anti-corruption agenda — including an investigation into the former Ukraine official Mykola Zlochevsky — was installed.

Rudy Giuliani has long claimed that these points aside, Biden did indeed do something wrong. Giuliani told the New Yorker that he has talked with Shokin, and that Shokin insists he was seriously investigating Burisma before he was fired. Shokin made the same claim to Ukrainian news agency Strana shortly after his firing.

The question of whether Shokin’s investigation against Burisma was in fact a serious one is disputed, however. His deputy has said it was not, as have US officials based in Ukraine; and according the New York Times, some US and Ukrainian officials believe the former prosecutor was pantomiming an investigation in effort to solicit a bribe from Zlochevsky.

In any case, Ukraine has a new president now: Volodymyr Zelensky, who has also promised to stamp out corruption. And it was in a call with him that Trump reportedly urged him to investigate Joe Biden and Burisma, which he calls the “real story.”

Trump has now taken that call public, and some Republican allies now hope to launch a domestic investigation. In doing so, he has created a counternarrative to combat questions of whether he committed an impeachment offense in his call with Zelensky, albeit one whose effectiveness — particularly given the facts of Biden’s limited interaction with Ukraine — remains to be seen.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/9/23/20879611/joe-biden-hunter-biden-ukraine-corruption-prosecutor-burisma-donald-trump-whistleblower-complaint
The notion that Hunter Biden and his father could be complicit in Ukrainian corruption was first aired in a 2018 book, “Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends.” Its author, Peter Schweizer, is an editor at Breitbart News and president of the Government Accountability Institute, a nonprofit group founded by former Trump political adviser Steve Bannon. The group’s board chairwoman is Rebekah Mercer, a prominent Trump supporter. Trump has cited Schweizer by name in some of his Twitter attacks on the Bidens. But even Schweizer’s book doesn’t allege that any laws were broken.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-09/on-bidens-and-ukraine-wild-claims-with-little-basis-quicktake On the original topic , from George Takei .
GeorgeTakei: Biden slipped and fell while playing with his dog today. When doctors examined his foot and discovered hairline fractures, Biden explained that, no, it wasn't the fall that caused them. It was the serious ass- kicking he gave Trump in November
Verv wrote:Is this sarcasm?

If there was something with Burisma then Republicans or Trump team would present it. The fact that there wasn't even an investigation shows that Biden and his son are clean. Oh yeah, don't forget those sex tapes.
By Verv
JohnRawls wrote:If there was something with Burisma then Republicans or Trump team would present it. The fact that there wasn't even an investigation shows that Biden and his son are clean. Oh yeah, don't forget those sex tapes.

The evidence is largely circumstantial with Burisma, sure. The evidence is also apparently circumstantial with a lot of the China money narrative -- we just have a person saying that yes, Biden is the Big Guy that appeared in the emails of Hunter Biden that were leaked.

The Russia hoax was launched on flimsier evidence than we have of Biden family corruption, wouldn't you agree?
By Verv
@Deutschmania provides us with lots of evidence in the form of reassurances from the Biden party that it ain't so...

Biden spokesperson Kate Bedingfield said all this is nonsense, and that Biden pushed to oust Shokin “without any regard for how it would or would not impact any business interests of his son, a private citizen.”

"Trust us, guys, this is absurd!"

And despite his boast last year, Biden seem to have played a very minor role in Shokin’s firing. With the Obama administration, the idea to remove him came from the US’s embassy in Ukraine, and the sentiment the prosecutor was hindering anti-corruption efforts was shared by the US’s partners and Ukrainian citizens. Too, removing Shokin has the potential to hurt Hunter Biden given the US had him replaced in order to ensure someone more fully committed to pursuing an anti-corruption agenda — including an investigation into the former Ukraine official Mykola Zlochevsky — was installed.

"Guys, if you believe our narrative, then Biden didn't even play much of a role!"

Like we would ever suggest that there were not dozens & dozens of other actors involved.

Do you really think it would be the case that the Embassy alone would be able to pressure the firing of a top prosecutor? Of course not. This would come from on high -- especially when it is a country that was in the geopolitical spotlight at the time.

What's your response to things like this?

The fired prosecutor at the center of the Ukraine controversy said during a private interview with President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani earlier this year that he was told to back off an investigation involving a natural gas firm that was linked to Joe Biden’s son, according to details of that interview that were handed over to Congress by the State Department’s inspector general Wednesday.

Fox News obtained a copy of Giuliani’s notes from his January 2019 interview with fired Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin in which he claimed that his “investigations stopped out of fear of the United States.”

“Mr. Shokin attempted to continue the investigations but on or around June or July of 2015, the U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey R. Pyatt told him that the investigation has to be handled with white gloves, which according to Mr. Shokin, that implied do nothing,” the notes from the interview stated. The notes also claimed Shokin was told Biden had held up U.S. aid to Ukraine over the investigation.

Fox News

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]

Yes, and it did not order a ceasefire. Did you ev[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia could[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]