Election 2020 - Page 435 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Drlee
@Rancid

Initially I was against criminal charges on Trump. However, given his behavior after the election, the guy needs to made an example of. Hopefully they can nail his ass on something.

THta said, I still doubt he will suffer any real consequences.

Agree. Actually I think he has far more to fear from the New York AG.
By Skynet
America is so divided it could end up in Civil War sooner or later.

If Trump has to go to jail America would look like a banana republic, where political opponents get jaile like in Russia.
By Rancid
SaddamHuseinovic wrote:If Trump has to go to jail America would look like a banana republic.

why? It would show that the rest of the government was resilient to his stupid bullshit. Allowing him to go free would show America a banana republic, which is the more likely scenario.
By Rancid
SaddamHuseinovic wrote:In Russia go also political opponents to jail for tax fraud.
SaddamHuseinovic wrote:In Russia go also political opponents to jail for tax fraud.

The US has a history of throwing politicians in prison for very good reason. We have governors sitting in prison this very day.

Ultimately, it's pretty easy to show Trump's corruption, only fools will believe this is purely a political play.
By Rancid
Istanbuller wrote:What corruption? Like Biden’s business in Ukraine? I wonder how much Ukraine got paid for remaining silent.

You wouldn't know corruption if it bit you in the ass.

I'm all for throwing Biden in prison too.
By Rancid
Is Romney committing political suicide by being one of the few people being more critical of Trump?
By XogGyux
Rancid wrote:Is Romney committing political suicide by being one of the few people being more critical of Trump?

You mean before or after voting for convict the impeached president?
By Rancid
XogGyux wrote:You mean before or after voting for convict the impeached president?

Let bygones be bygones... no? :lol:
By Julian658
ON a positive note:

Obama told the "AOC defund the police types" to Faaq themselves.
Biden may be a centrist.
Let's pray for a rising stock market!
By Finfinder
Pants-of-dog wrote:I found evidence of voter fraud in Pennsylvania:....
[/list]

If you were actually looking you would have post this evidence of voter fraud.

Boom!! Democrats are fucking lying cheating scum!! I can't wait for the dishonest responses from the forum Mob.

By ingliz
Finfinder wrote:Boom!!

Why do you keep posting bollocks that has been debunked numerous times by Republican election officials and dismissed by judges appointed by Trump?

:lol:
By Pants-of-dog
Finfinder wrote:If you were actually looking you would have post this evidence of voter fraud.

Boom!! Democrats are fucking lying cheating scum!! I can't wait for the dishonest responses from the forum Mob.

Did you actually watch the video?
By Rancid
Julian658 wrote:Obama told the "AOC defund the police types" to Faaq themselves.

It was good that he did.
By Rancid
Finfinder wrote:
If you were actually looking you would have post this evidence of voter fraud.

The video doesn't prove anything. It's just wild speculation.

Do you know what the chain of custody was on those boxes?
By Finfinder
Rancid wrote:The video doesn't prove anything. It's just wild speculation.

Do you know what the chain of custody was on those boxes?

Its observer testimony not my speculation.

What I wonder is why wouldn't anybody want to get to the bottom of whatever it is. You have no more clue about it that I do.

I was just wondering why they were hidden under a table that the blond braided lady specifically set up at 8 am and then were pulled out only after they stopped counting and sent everyone home. Yet they stayed until 1 am counted those hidden boxes.

Your position is I'm out of my mind its just wild speculation?

Were the boxes not hidden ? that is normal?

They sent everyone home except a few stayed to count without observation until 1 am.. is that normal?
By Rancid
Finfinder wrote:Were the boxes not hidden ? that is normal?

Giuliani should be asking those questions. Why isn't he?
By Finfinder
Rancid wrote:Giuliani should be asking those questions. Why isn't he?

I think you don't want to hear it so you are not looking. You all painted yourselves in a corner.

At some point in time you are going to have to admit to smart people that shit went down you realize that don't you?

In my opinion the clock is going to time out for Trump but in the end it will be a given.
By Rancid
Finfinder wrote:
I think you don't want to hear it so you are not looking. You all painted yourselves in a corner.

At some point in time you are going to have to admit to smart people that shit went down you realize that don't you?

In my opinion the clock is going to time out for Trump but in the end it will be a given.

Why isn't Giuliani asking those questions and investigating that video?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Assuming it's true. What a jackass. It's like tho[…]

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]

@FiveofSwords Bamshad et al. (2004) showed, […]

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]