Election 2020 - Page 550 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Tainari88
jimjam wrote:No, he's locked in. I find the man an interesting specimen who probably even has a heart. I, however, lack both your energy and perseverance to do more than engage in cheap shots with him.

It's unfortunate that this randomly unfolding life did not arrange a marriage between the two of you ….. now THAT would have been interesting …… :eek:

Hee hee, that marriage never would have happened. I am not his cup of tea and he is not mine. Now @Potemkin is another story.

My husband has known me since I was 16. I got married at age 18. I am now 55 years old. Almist 40 years my esposo has tolerated my craziness and doesn't mind my huge flaws as a human. I am lucky with love.

You think @blackjack21 has a heart? I think he buried his for self preservation. He needs to dig it up and revive it. I am a fiery person with fights--he would have not survived my disagreements with his issues. Lol.

@Potemkin and I are an excellent team. But he is far too modest for his own good. I never would marry egomaniac men. I find them jorrible husband material. Kind, good men, with empathy and intelligence and deeply humble natures are the best men in the world...sort of luke you @jimjam !
By Tainari88
It turns my edits into quites this Mexican telcel phone. Hee hee.
Last edited by Tainari88 on 20 Jan 2021 15:41, edited 1 time in total.
By Tainari88
Tainari88 wrote:Hee hee, that marriage never would have happened. I am not his cup of tea and he is not mine. Now @Potemkin is another story.

My husband has known me since I was 16. I got married at age 18. I am now 55 years old. Almost 40 years my esposo has tolerated my craziness and doesn't mind my huge flaws as a human. I am lucky with love.

You think @blackjack21 has a heart? I think he buried his for self preservation. He needs to dig it up and revive it. I am a fiery person with fights--he would have not survived my disagreements with his issues. Lol.

@Potemkin and I are an excellent team. But he is far too modest for his own good. I never would marry egomaniac men. I find them jorrible husband material. Kind, good men, with empathy and intelligence and deeply humble natures are the best men in the world...sort of like you @jimjam !
By Rancid
Tainari88 wrote:
Hee hee, that marriage never would have happened. I am not his cup of tea and he is not mine. Now @Potemkin is another story.

My husband has known me since I was 16. I got married at age 18. I am now 55 years old. Almist 40 years my esposo has tolerated my craziness and doesn't mind my huge flaws as a human. I am lucky with love.

@Potemkin and I are an excellent team. But he is far too modest for his own good. I never would marry egomaniac men. I find them jorrible husband material. Kind, good men, with empathy and intelligence and deeply humble natures are the best men in the world...sort of luke you @jimjam !

Perhaps Blackjack needs to grow a brain, a dick, and a heart.
By Drlee
So as Trump boarded Air Force One for the last time as president, the song playing was YMCA by the Village People. How appropriate. A song about cruising the YMCA to show him out the door.
By Rancid
We need to see criminal charges dropped on his fuck face ass as noon.
By Tainari88
Rancid wrote:Perhaps Blackjack needs to grow a brain, a dick, and a heart.

No one can compete with your penis @Rancid. We know your pene is all powerful. The reason why you don't sell your genetic material to lesbians seeking penis free pregnancies is a lack of commercial opportunism that frankly I find puzzling Rancid. It is your gold mine!
By Beren
So that flags symbolise dead people, actually. How epic, even Shakespearean perhaps!

'The beast leaves and you'll be king as the dead rise up and march to celebrate your coronation as a wood of flags!'

By jimjam
Drlee wrote: show him out the door.

The BACK door for the gutless wonder...… :lol:
By Rancid
I think we now need to shift the focus to banning Trump from ever holding office. We also need to hold Biden accountable for whatever dumb shit he's going to do.
By Beren
wat0n wrote:It's good to see Pence there, it makes it even clearer that Trump's alone in being a sore loser.

I guess he always planned to jump off the best possible time, however, he just got thrown from Trump's back finally. :lol:
By Rancid
Yesterday on social media, there was this fake post going around talking about how Trump was going to declare Marshall law and take the presidency back. I wonder how all the dumb fucks that believed that feel right now.
By XogGyux
Rancid wrote:Yesterday on social media, there was this fake post going around talking about how Trump was going to declare Marshall law and take the presidency back. I wonder how all the dumb fucks that believed that feel right now.

Well, how about the morons that rushed into the capitol. Not only they followed their cult leader, but their cult leader also disavowed them and many of the R wings called them Antifa... the very thing they hate the most.
And that would be sad enough, except, chances are they still believe their delusions and probably see themselves as valiant martyrs taking the fall admirably to prevent Trump from falling into disgrace so that he can have another shot. :lol:
The degree of delusion surely is nauseating.
By Rancid
XogGyux wrote:Well, how about the morons that rushed into the capitol. Not only they followed their cult leader, but their cult leader also disavowed them and many of the R wings called them Antifa... the very thing they hate the most.
And that would be sad enough, except, chances are they still believe their delusions and probably see themselves as valiant martyrs taking the fall admirably to prevent Trump from falling into disgrace so that he can have another shot. :lol:
The degree of delusion surely is nauseating.

Yea, they probably do see themselves as the sacrificial lamb. Fucking morons.
By XogGyux
We did it guys. Now we can all breath in relief. I just want to thank antifa, dominion, chavez and all the dead people that worked very hard to achieve this landmark. Please standby, see you in 4 years.
By Julian658
So far today the Dow is down over 200 points. Let's hope Biden can take care of Wall Street. OTOH, the sun is still shining, everything is good.
By Saeko
Rancid wrote:Yesterday on social media, there was this fake post going around talking about how Trump was going to declare Marshall law and take the presidency back. I wonder how all the dumb fucks that believed that feel right now.

"Martial Law", Rancid.

Not:

Modern capitalism is quite different from the way[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing mo[…]

I'm not American. Politics is power relations be[…]

@FiveofSwords If you want to dump some random […]