Election 2020 - Page 555 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Godstud
There wasn't a need for this in the last few inaugurations, because there hadn't been an insurrection prompted by the Presidential LOSER, prior to the event.
By wat0n
Possibly. I guess they'd just have done it in the Oval Office or somewhere like that, with the minimum necessary amount of people involved. To set an example.

But since the events at the Capitol happened, it had to be done outside and with a heavy (and pricey) military presence to show the US government is not intimidated by anyone.
By colliric
Godstud wrote:There wasn't a need for this in the last few inaugurations, because there hadn't been an insurrection prompted by the Presidential LOSER, prior to the event.

The Democrats did not allow crowds during the Primaries, at the DNC, or at the inauguration.

The photos are embarrassing for the USA generally and for the Democratic Party, weather you like hearing that or not.

Blame Trump and Covid-19 if you wish, but these photos are here to stay as well as the Democrats vicious online gloating in 2016 at how "Trump's attendance was down(but in reality returning to normal after Obama)".

But since the events at the Capitol happened, it had to be done outside and with a heavy (and pricey) military presence to show the US government is not intimidated by anyone.

Acting like the CCP is not a good image.

Godstud wrote:@colliric You aren't very smart, as you're still a Trump-cultist(although now you're like QAnon), but let me tune you into a reality: Pandemic: 400,000 dead Americans.

Actually I'm just a Republican Party supporter. Not stopping supporting the Republican Party equals being a "Trump Qanon Cultist" to you, when in reality I'm just remembering how Democrats gloated in 2016 over attendances being down (from the record high of Obama!).
Last edited by colliric on 21 Jan 2021 06:22, edited 1 time in total.
By wat0n
This is not about showing a nice, cuddly image. It's about showing no one intimidates the Federal government. It's exactly the image that it needed to project.
By colliric
wat0n wrote:This is not about showing a nice, cuddly image. It's about showing no one intimidates the Federal government. It's exactly the image that it needed to project.

The same Government that uses the military and CIA to overthrow elected governments in other countries if it doesn't like them.

And if their citizens complain about it using military force, they get "intimidated by the USA federal government".

And Julian Assange and Edward Snowden get "intimidated till they die" just for pointing that shit out and releasing whistleblower material about it.
By wat0n
colliric wrote:The same Government that uses the military and CIA to overthrow elected governments in other countries if it doesn't like them.

And if their citizens complain about it using military force, they get "intimidated by the USA federal government".

And Julian Assange and Edward Snowden get "intimidated till they die" just for pointing that shit out and releasing whistleblower material about it.

Exactly, that kind of government. It's good you understood.
By Godstud
colliric wrote:The photos are embarrassing for the USA generally and for the Democratic Party, weather you like hearing that or not. You're wrong.
They are not embarrassing. They are the President acknowledging that there was an insurrection a few days ago and that there is a pandemic. Only a Trump-cultist, like you, would think otherwise.

colliric wrote:Blame Trump and Covid-19 if you wish, but these photos are here to stay as well as the Democrats vicious online gloating in 2016 at how "Trump's attendance was down(but in reality returning to normal after Obama)".
:roll: Trump's rally was not during a pandemic and nor did Biden worry about how many showed up for his inauguration. He's not a fucking child, like Trump!

colliric wrote:Acting like the CCP is not a good image.
They're acting like the previous President instigated an insurrection. A Trump Cultist wouldn't see it that way, of course. How you can even see through the tears is probably amazing in itself.

colliric wrote:Actually I'm just a Republican Party supporter.
False. No one's buying your BS about that.

colliric wrote:Not stopping supporting the Republican Party equals being a "Trump Qanon Cultist" to you, when in reality I'm just remembering how Democrats gloated in 2016 over attendances being down (from the record high of Obama!).
You've been a Trump Cultist for the last 4 years and the evidence is plastered all over this forum. Saying otherwise is dishonest and abjectly stupid.

Biden wasn't ever going to gloat over attendance at a rally. That's what immature narcissists do.

Biden made allowances for the pandemic with his rallies(the smart thing to do), as well, but I can see why someone who has been infatuated with a second-rate celebrity wouldn't be able to see that.
By colliric
Under your definition 95% of Republican Party supporters were Trump Cultists. A Trump Cultist wouldn't pledge support to a Sanders-Gabbard democratic ticket like I fucken wanted for months on end.

Lighten up!

https://twitter.com/hashtag/berniesmittens?s=09

(Left finally comes up with a classic meme, lol!)

..... And I still wish he won the Primaries. Both of 'em.
Last edited by colliric on 21 Jan 2021 07:32, edited 1 time in total.
By Godstud
You're not fooling anyone, @colliric. :lol:
By colliric

The left comes up with a classic meme and it had to be the Bernie Bros that came up with it..... Some highlights.

Lol.
By Godstud
@Igor Antunov Do you have one of these?
By Doug64
And a statement from the "survivor" that the Left and MSM(D) didn't want to "believe":

Reade calls day ‘terribly painful’

Former Senate staffer Tara Reade says watching the inauguration of President Biden has made for a “terribly painful” day.

Ms. Reade, who claims Mr. Biden used his fingers to sexually assault her in 1993 while he was still a senator, told Twitter followers that watching history unfold was surreal since she ideologically disagrees with former President Donald Trump.

“Today is yet again another difficult day for survivors of sexual violence,” Ms. Reade tweeted. “While I’m thankful Trump was defeated, the idea of the man who assaulted me as our president is still terribly painful. I will be sharing resources for survivors today for #Inauguration2021.”

Mr. Biden has consistently denied any wrongdoing. “They aren’t true,” Mr. Biden told MSNBC last May of the claims.

Regardless, Ms. Reade said she “will not be silenced. Instead of talking about saving the country’s soul, [Mr. Biden] should be held accountable for his actions.”
By Rancid
Doug64 wrote:And a statement from the "survivor" that the Left and MSM(D) didn't want to "believe":

Reade calls day ‘terribly painful’

Former Senate staffer Tara Reade says watching the inauguration of President Biden has made for a “terribly painful” day.

Ms. Reade, who claims Mr. Biden used his fingers to sexually assault her in 1993 while he was still a senator, told Twitter followers that watching history unfold was surreal since she ideologically disagrees with former President Donald Trump.

“Today is yet again another difficult day for survivors of sexual violence,” Ms. Reade tweeted. “While I’m thankful Trump was defeated, the idea of the man who assaulted me as our president is still terribly painful. I will be sharing resources for survivors today for #Inauguration2021.”

Mr. Biden has consistently denied any wrongdoing. “They aren’t true,” Mr. Biden told MSNBC last May of the claims.

Regardless, Ms. Reade said she “will not be silenced. Instead of talking about saving the country’s soul, [Mr. Biden] should be held accountable for his actions.”

We should impeach Biden for this. Further, we should also impeach Trump a 3rd time for his sexual misconduct. I'd be for that.
By colliric

I can't help it guys.... Finally a meme win for the left-wingers.
Last edited by colliric on 21 Jan 2021 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
By Drlee
You know Colliric, your anti-American trolling is getting pretty tortured. Your dude lost and will fade more and more each day. He has, as should rightly be done to any NAZI, been effectively silenced. The new guy is Cruz. He is out today pissing and moaning about rejoining the climate accord.

Ted, the most cowardly of Trump's followers, a man who actually let Trump call his wife ugly and then follow him anyway, is the heir apparent to Trump. I am glad of this. Cruz is not likely to get reelected to his own seat not to mention president.

So stop whining about US politics, a subject that should not matter to you at all. Your own country has enough trouble trying to not get absorbed by China without US protection. As I have said before. Australia is like your penis. Everybody knows it is down there and nobody cares.

@Doug64
And a statement from the "survivor" that the Left and MSM(D) didn't want to "believe":

Give it the fuck up. Your dude lost. I remember post after post from you saying you did not support Trump. We ALL know that was bullshit. The time for outrage about this kind of stuff was before you cast your ballot for the greatest misogynist ever to hold the presidency. You are just making a fool of yourself.
By Rancid
Drlee wrote:Ted, the most cowardly of Trump's followers, a man who actually let Trump call his wife ugly and then follow him anyway, is the heir apparent to Trump. I am glad of this. Cruz is not likely to get reelected to his own seat not to mention president.

That makes Cruz a cuck. Cruz and other Trump followers are the kinds of weak minded bitches that would give their wives to Joseph Smith, or in this case, Trump. Pussies, through and through.
By colliric

Oh, have a good laugh dammit.

I'm not trolling you, these memes are from Bernie fans.

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]

@wat0n Your obsession with sexual violence is[…]

Since you keep insisting on pretending that the I[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]