Biden changes Trump law for transgender toilets & sport - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The only sick deviant is you.

I wonder, are you more comfortable the transgender male teacher (biologically female), phenotypically (looks like) male, has a beard, chest hair from all the hormones, masculine voice (again from the hormones), behaves like a man, is attracted to women, waltzing over that same girl's bathroom? Do you find this to be more acceptable? :lol:

I don't know what you think it is going inside bathrooms. But in my 32 years of going to public bathrooms, I have never seen the genital of a single adult, from time to time a child starts to pee with their pants down their knees and decides halfway to start running around the bathroom peeing everywhere showing is bare buttocks and tiny Weiner to everyone around until the father finally catches him before urine mayham but even those events are rare and few in between.

Then there is the issue of how do you enforce something retarded like this. Are you going to have police people hiding in bathrooms ready to open the door right as the person is about to do their business and check wether they have a penis or vagina? :lol: ROFL!
Perhaps you need to show your ID before going into the bathroom? Let's hope you don't have explosive diarrhea while the bathroom security is checking your credentials :lol:
These are all retarded ideas. Yet another way to rile up a base of emotionally immature deplorable people to go out and vote out of anger and fear.
Istanbuller wrote:First It was Obama who thought it was his business to tell that. Biden repeated it. You can still repeat "world's dumbest administration". Join me, Pants-of-dog. Let's celebrate stupidity and low intellectuality of leftist populism.

No.

Letting people use whatever bathroom they want is the opposite of telling people what to do.

Trump’s executive order told people hat bathrooms they had to use.

Now, Trump’s order has been taken away, and people are back to being allowed to do what they want.
Pants-of-dog wrote:No.

Letting people use whatever bathroom they want is the opposite of telling people what to do.

Trump’s executive order told people hat bathrooms they had to use.

Now, Trump’s order has been taken away, and people are back to being allowed to do what they want.

No. You should stop misinforming people. That is a not a nice behaviour.

Obama administration prepared 25 page document on "how people should pee".

Donald Trump reversed it. He abolished that document. It means that Donald Trump deregulated it.
Istanbuller wrote:No. You should stop misinforming people. That is a not a nice behaviour.

Obama administration prepared 25 page document on "how people should pee".

Donald Trump reversed it. He abolished that document. It means that Donald Trump deregulated it.

No.

And I will go further and predict you will not provide evidence.
Pants-of-dog wrote:No.

And I will go further and predict you will not provide evidence.

Very poor of you. It is amazing that some people thinks they need to be told where pee. :)

Multiple sources confirm that there was no need for a guidance on "how to pee". Because rights of people were already protected.

What did Obama do for transgender students and how did Trump take it away?

In May of 2016, the U.S. Departments of Justice and Education, under the Obama Administration, issued guidance to public school districts across the country clarifying that Title IX, a federal law banning sex discrimination in education programs and activities, protects students who are transgender. The guidance issued by the Obama Administration didn’t make new law, it simply spelled out how federal law already protects transgender students from discrimination, bullying and harassment in school.

The Obama Administration guidance was accompanied by a 25-page document detailing good policies and practices successfully implemented to support transgender students in schools, colleges and universities across the country. It was a powerful and affirming statement recognizing the existence and dignity of young transgender people and the imperative that schools be safe, respectful and nurturing learning environments for all students. This guidance served as an important tool for transgender students and their families to advocate for themselves.

On February 22, 2017, the U.S. Departments of Justice and Education, now under Trump, withdrew the Obama guidance. The withdrawal of the guidance has created unnecessary confusion and sends a message that it’s okay to discriminate against transgender students.

Federal law still protects transgender students. Period.

Does this mean transgender students are not protected?
The removal of the Obama guidance does not change federal law -- a school cannot legally exclude, separate, deny benefits to, or otherwise treat transgender students differently than their non-transgender peers. Put simply, schools must treat transgender students consistent with their gender identity. What the Obama Administration guidance did was explain to schools their legal responsibilities to comply with existing law and protect transgender students. Just because the explanation was removed doesn’t change the underlying law that protects transgender students from discrimination, bullying and harassment.

Federal law still protects transgender students. Period.

https://www.lambdalegal.org/blog/201702 ... udents-faq

(Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s administration on Wednesday revoked landmark guidance to public schools letting transgender students use the bathrooms of their choice, reversing a signature initiative of former Democratic President Barack Obama.

Obama had instructed public schools last May to let transgender students use the bathrooms matching their chosen gender identity, threatening to withhold funding for schools that did not comply. Transgender people hailed the step as victory for their civil rights.

Conservatives such as Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, who spearheaded the lawsuit challenging the Obama guidance, hailed the Trump administration action.

“Our fight over the bathroom directive has always been about former President Obama’s attempt to bypass Congress and rewrite the laws to fit his political agenda for radical social change,” said Paxton, a Republican.

Transgender legal advocates have criticized the “states’ rights” argument, saying federal law and civil rights are matters for the federal government to enforce, not the states.

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-tru ... SL1N1G710A
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Istanbuller

Thank you for providing evidence that Obama did not create any new laws or regulations.

Again, dishonesty from you. :) It was you first who mentioned regulation and executive order. You are denying your own words now.

Of course, it was not going to be a law because Congress was under Republican control at that time. :lol:
@Istanbuller

So we see that Obama never created any law or regulations. Instead he clarified what the law already states and provided information about how to to help citizens.

And since Trump got rid of it, does that mean he made things less clear and less helpful?
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Istanbuller

So we see that Obama never created any law or regulations. Instead he clarified what the law already states and provided information about how to to help citizens.

And since Trump got rid of it, does that mean he made things less clear and less helpful?

Your explanation is comical as much as Obama's 25 page document on "peeing standards". There were already laws written. It is very easy to access them. Why would Obama think to educate people on that? Did he think people are too dumb and cannot read?

Donald Trump just eliminated that junk thing. But Biden got it back. It makes me suspicious that he might be also thinking that people are too dumb.
Istanbuller wrote:Your explanation is comical as much as Obama's 25 page document on "peeing standards". There were already laws written.

Yes, the fact that there were laws already written is something I explained to you. I am glad you agree with me.

It is very easy to access them. Why would Obama think to educate people on that? Did he think people are too dumb and cannot read?

You could ask him.

Maybe he thought a lot of people were transphobic and dis not know that the law already protected trans people. I think that is a reasonable assumption.

Donald Trump just eliminated that junk thing. But Biden got it back. It makes me suspicious that he might be also thinking that people are too dumb.

Yes, Trump got rid of a helpful clarification. What was the point in that? Did he think confusion and obstruction were good?
XogGyux wrote:The only sick deviant is you.

I wonder, are you more comfortable the transgender male teacher (biologically female), phenotypically (looks like) male, has a beard, chest hair from all the hormones, masculine voice (again from the hormones), behaves like a man, is attracted to women, waltzing over that same girl's bathroom? Do you find this to be more acceptable? :lol:

I don't know what you think it is going inside bathrooms. But in my 32 years of going to public bathrooms, I have never seen the genital of a single adult, from time to time a child starts to pee with their pants down their knees and decides halfway to start running around the bathroom peeing everywhere showing is bare buttocks and tiny Weiner to everyone around until the father finally catches him before urine mayham but even those events are rare and few in between.

Then there is the issue of how do you enforce something retarded like this. Are you going to have police people hiding in bathrooms ready to open the door right as the person is about to do their business and check wether they have a penis or vagina? :lol: ROFL!
Perhaps you need to show your ID before going into the bathroom? Let's hope you don't have explosive diarrhea while the bathroom security is checking your credentials :lol:
These are all retarded ideas. Yet another way to rile up a base of emotionally immature deplorable people to go out and vote out of anger and fear.

Women that think they are dudes and guys that think they are women are nothing new. They have been going to the bathroom forever. This is a non-issue made an issue by the Dems.

However, men that think they are women should not compete in athletic events with women.
Last edited by Julian658 on 23 Jan 2021 00:40, edited 1 time in total.
@Scamp No, that is not the case, and you stupid ad hominems make you look foolish. The onus is upon you to show that this was ever a real problem that needed addressing.

Fact: It isn't, nor has it ever been a problem.

There has never been an actual incident where this has been a problem, but Trump's really good at sowing discord and fear, isn't he? That's why he did that. Rescinding Trump's idiocy is rational and logical.

FFS, I probably live in the country with the most transgender people not afraid to show who they are(Thailand) and there simply are no problems like you describe. The bathrooms have remained His and Hers but people go where they like.

People are there to pee or poop, and no one else cares. Women use men's washrooms when the women's ones are busy. No one bats an eye. Thais tend to be Conservative, btw.

What you have a problem with is American puritanism.

Puffer Fish, as a senior (and olde) member of this[…]

1 The great settlement withdrawal that Israelis […]

As someone that pays very close attention to Amer[…]

I (still) have a dream

...Kids don't need to drive anywhere to play with[…]