Biden, Trans Rights and the death of Women's Sports - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Goranhammer wrote:You don't understand. He has to do things like this. He has ultra-progressive masters to appease, and anyone who thinks that he's anything more than a marionette getting his strings pulled by the fringe-left is just fooling themselves.

Really, though. Whether you voted for him or not, why even call it a Biden presidency when it's just a de facto Democrat presidency? The man probably doesn't even pick what flavor Metamucil he gets every morning.
I'm okay with this.

I've become some sort of "identity politics accelerationist" and stuff like this will serve to end this nonsense for good. And if it turns out everything is okay, perhaps because there's strong monitoring of serum hormone levels of trans sportspeople, then I don't think there should be a problem.
If you're on hormone replacement therapy for a year or more you lose the edge in muscle mass that testosterone gives you. This is dumb terf shit. Trans rights are human rights, and as a person who has a few trans friends I find this shit disgusting.

I didn't even bother to read the article, or even the first sentence, because this was the headline:

An executive order rigs competition by requiring that biological boys be allowed to compete against girls.

This isn't shit you write if you care about teenage sports, which nobody actually cares about. This is what you write when you have an agenda of invalidating the existence of the last group you're publicly allowed to express homophobia against. Eat shit, colliric.

Goranhammer wrote:You don't understand. He has to do things like this. He has ultra-progressive masters to appease, and anyone who thinks that he's anything more than a marionette getting his strings pulled by the fringe-left is just fooling themselves.

I legit wish trans people had as much power as you're joking that they have, because I'm sure they would build a better society than you could ever imagine.
Goranhammer wrote:Yeah yeah, I'm sure it'd be "fabulouth". Hormone replacement can't overwrite a decade and a half of bone structure. If they were XY at birth, they're a dude. Wishing upon a star doesn't change shit.

Fuck off boomer transphobe. Go rest in your Lay-Z-Boy and watch Fox News until you die. Seriously, a fucking typed out lisp? Even your homophobic references are dated by 90's sitcom standards.

Here's wishing upon a star: I wish your posts didn't suck. Just lmfao at the guy who has Trump as his avatar having any opinions on manliness, gender, etc. when he looks up to a New York dandy known for being a catty gossip whose soft and uncalloused hands have never touched a hammer and decorates his homes like the world's gaudiest grandma.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Fuck off boomer transphobe. Go rest in your Lay-Z-Boy and watch Fox News until you die. Seriously, a fucking typed out lisp? Even your homophobic references are dated by 90's sitcom standards.

Here's wishing upon a star: I wish your posts didn't suck. Just lmfao at the guy who has Trump as his avatar having any opinions on manliness, gender, etc. when he looks up to a New York dandy known for being a catty gossip whose soft and uncalloused hands have never touched a hammer and decorates his homes like the world's gaudiest grandma.

I can identify as the Queen of England if I so chose. It doesn't mean that I can demand others to refer to me as "Your Majesty", nor does it give me carte blanche to wander Buckingham Palace.

As hyper-emotional as you are, I'm starting to think that you have more skin in the LGBT game than you claim to have.

For all that ails ya.

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]

The rapes by Hamas, real or imagained are irreleva[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia coul[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]