Biden, Trans Rights and the death of Women's Sports - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15152908
I identify as Goranhammer now. I'm old and I stepped out of a time machine from the early 2000's internet. Here's a "may-may" I found on the Yahooligans search machine, as the kids call them.

Goranhammer wrote:As hyper-emotional as you are, I'm starting to think that you have more skin in the LGBT game than you claim to have.


Lol literally "what are you, gay?" because apparently you skipped over the part where I said I know and care for trans people in my life. You dense fucking bigot.

Why shouldn't I assume you want to fuck Trump because you have him as your av, genius? You are clearly into feminine men like Trump.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 25 Jan 2021 21:15, edited 2 times in total.
#15152909
SpecialOlympian wrote:I identify as Goranhammer now. I'm old and I stepped out of a time machine from the early 2000's internet. Here's a "may-may" I found on the Yahooligans search machine, as the kids call them.


I guess millennial fuckwits don't believe in global warming then, since they clearly ignore this thing we call science.

I blame the meat industry, placing estrogen in the cattle. It's girly-ing up the world.
#15152915
Goranhammer wrote:I guess millennial fuckwits don't believe in global warming then, since they clearly ignore this thing we call science.

I blame the meat industry, placing estrogen in the cattle. It's girly-ing up the world.


Solarcross would make the same claim about sex and gender.

Tell me, according to the science of gender studies, how many genders are there?
#15152920
Pants-of-dog wrote:Solarcross would make the same claim about sex and gender.

Tell me, according to the science of gender studies, how many genders are there?


Ya got me. I think they're coming out with new ones by the week.

I will say that Special Olympian is starting to convince me about his theory though. Pretty sure he's biologically male but, judging from his posts, identifies as a woman.
#15152921
Literally no defense of your bigotry beyond "lol what are you gay? you would only care if you're gay." Nice, Goranhammer. You are a very smart dude and you are owning all of us zoomerlennials with your recycled old man jokes.

Please, tell us more about your stance on what men and manliness are when you look up to a dude who slathers his face in make up and has an actual weave. A manly man whose morning routine is no different from how a drag performer preps for a show.
#15152922
Goranhammer wrote:Ya got me. I think they're coming out with new ones by the week.


Okay.

So when you were accusing others of ignoring science, you were accusing them of doing something that you also do: ignore the science behind sex and gender.

And yes, more genders can be and will be discovered. That is also part of science.

Just like science has discovered many ways in which sex is more than just xy or xx chromosomes, and will probably continue to discover more ways in the future.
#15152924
SpecialOlympian wrote:Literally no defense of your bigotry beyond "lol what are you gay? you would only care if you're gay." Nice, Goranhammer. You are a very smart dude and you are owning all of us zoomerlennials with your recycled old man jokes.

Please, tell us more about your stance on what men and manliness are when you look up to a dude who slathers his face in make up and has an actual weave. A manly man whose morning routine is no different from how a drag performer preps for a show.


You can call it bigotry if you want. All I'm saying is that I'm not going to cowtow to the alphabet crowd because they clench their fists and shriek really loud at the "humanity". You can embrace the mental illness if you prefer. It doesn't mean that I have to as well.
#15152926
Pants-of-dog wrote:Okay.

So when you were accusing others of ignoring science, you were accusing them of doing something that you also do: ignore the science behind sex and gender.

And yes, more genders can be and will be discovered. That is also part of science.

Just like science has discovered many ways in which sex is more than just xy or xx chromosomes, and will probably continue to discover more ways in the future.


What science? Sex is biological. Gender is social. There is no science whatsoever to gender, and to suggest otherwise is just pandering to the hyper-emotional people like...well, you know.

You can be whatever "gender" you want. Society is segregated by sex in many things, as it should be. Like McEnroe said, if a few male college tennis players began "identifying" as female, Serena would never win another major in her life.
#15152929
SpecialOlympian wrote:I'm calling it bigotry because it is, you fucking bigot. Couldn't even go two sentences before you ramped back into the transphobia.

It's also hypocrisy, because you are fine with a man in makeup being president but think it's wrong when other men do it.


Yeah, it's hypocrisy because Trump's raging addiction to tanning cream (not makeup) doesn't make the short list of the things about him that bother me most. I guess I should delete KISS from my playlist because, you know, hypocrisy.

There's also a difference between doing feminine things (by your posts, you should know this) and identifying as female. If you would breathe for a second and put down the Diet Coke with a dab of lemon, I could explain it to you.
#15152930
It's makeup dude. It's not suddenly less gay when your hero does it. I'm sorry your hero is extremely feminine, you probably lost track of that because he hates the same people you do.

Maybe if you truly learned to appreciate Trump you would also realize that gender roles are arbitrary. It's fine when the president, or any person, wears makeup!

Goranhammer wrote:There's also a difference between doing feminine things (by your posts, you should know this) and identifying as female. If you would breathe for a second and put down the Diet Coke with a dab of lemon, I could explain it to you.


Nobody is stopping you, old man. Stop pretending you have anything besides bigotry to share. If you had a point to make beyond "ur gay" you would have made it by now.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 25 Jan 2021 21:46, edited 1 time in total.
#15152931
Goranhammer wrote:What science? Sex is biological. Gender is social. There is no science whatsoever to gender, and to suggest otherwise is just pandering to the hyper-emotional people like...well, you know.


Considering the fact that you just admitted to knowing nothing about gender studies, I will make the logical assumption that you also know nothing about the scientific rigour of gender studies.

I do not believe you have enough knowledge to intelligently argue that gender studies has no scientific basis.

But let us discuss sex.

You said that anyone who has xx chromosomes is a woman and anyone with xy chromosomes is a man. Is this correct? And men have testes and women have ovaries, right?

So, according to your understanding of science, people with xy chromosomes have testes and people with xx chromosomes have ovaries. Right?

Now, what if people with xx chromosomes are observed to have testes, as has happened?

You can be whatever "gender" you want. Society is segregated by sex in many things, as it should be. Like McEnroe said, if a few male college tennis players began "identifying" as female, Serena would never win another major in her life.


I have no idea why you said any of this to me.
#15152933
Pants-of-dog wrote:Considering the fact that you just admitted to knowing nothing about gender studies, I will make the logical assumption that you also know nothing about the scientific rigour of gender studies.

I do not believe you have enough knowledge to intelligently argue that gender studies has no scientific basis.

But let us discuss sex.

You said that anyone who has xx chromosomes is a woman and anyone with xy chromosomes is a man. Is this correct? And men have testes and women have ovaries, right?

So, according to your understanding of science, people with xy chromosomes have testes and people with xx chromosomes have ovaries. Right?

Now, what if people with xx chromosomes are observed to have testes, as has happened?



I have no idea why you said any of this to me.


So if it's determined that you only have 22 pairs of chromosomes, you're not human? Is this your game? You take the extreme exception to the rule and use that to be argumentative and contrarian?

You wouldn't happen to be from Quebec, would you?
#15152935
Goranhammer wrote:So if it's determined that you only have 22 pairs of chromosomes, you're not human? Is this your game? You take the extreme exception to the rule and use that to be argumentative and contrarian?

You wouldn't happen to be from Quebec, would you?


I never made any claim about people with 22 chromosomes.

You have no argument as to why gender studies is not scientific. You have openly admitted to knowing nothing about gender studies.

You seem to be arguing that sex is the only thing that matters and that it is binary, and that science is on your side.

So I discussed the science of sex to point out that a simple binary model does not always describe reality.

Do you now have a counter argument?
#15152936
Pants-of-dog wrote:I never made any claim about people with 22 chromosomes.

You have no argument as to why gender studies is not scientific. You have openly admitted to knowing nothing about gender studies.

You seem to be arguing that sex is the only thing that matters and that it is binary, and that science is on your side.

So I discussed the science of sex to point out that a simple binary model does not always describe reality.

Do you now have a counter argument?


Nope. It took me long enough to realize that I was trolled. Pick a fight elsewhere.
#15152938
Goran has nothing to say because he has nothing to say on the subject except "lol you're gay if you object to my bigotry." He pulls the same schtick all reactionaries do: pretending that he has some good faith arguments to make while insulting you. And then, if you call him out on it, he says you're not worthy of hearing his big brained thoughts and now he's going to take his ball and go home because he's the real victim. Real men are victims who talk about how they have been victimized, you see, just like former POTUS Donald Trump.

I'm glad that a real man was here to help define gender and show us his raw masculinity by getting defensive when his bigotry was called out and then running away like a giant bitch.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 25 Jan 2021 22:08, edited 2 times in total.

@noemon Sounds like you know more about this t[…]

The crazy continues...

Atheism is Evil

@MrWonderful Can you explain which atheists ar[…]

How to deal with Trump?

[usermention=27034] I think the problem you got […]