Roscosmos Chief Rogozin Responds to NASA's Mars Rover Landing With…Memes - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
" Chief of Russian space agency Roscosmos Dmitry Rogozin has taken a dig at NASA after its rover landed on Mars. The 57-year-old posted two memes about the rover's landing, but later deleted them. "

https://sputniknews.com/viral/202102201 ... withmemes/

and this is all what what Muscovite ulus (S. Brin calls it "Nigeria in snow") can do in 2021 , with other words Mr Maccain was 100% right ! Why we allow such primitive country attack us (our institutes) ?
and this is all what what Muscovite ulus (S. Brin calls it "Nigeria in snow") can do in 2021 , with other words Mr Maccain was 100% right ! Why we allow such primitive country attack us (our institutes) ?

Gee, I dunno. Maybe you're just inferior to them? :)
Beren wrote:I'm not sure if Russia's Nigeria with snow indeed, but the Russian Far East is rather depressing for sure.

I adore the closing scene. :lol:

It's Khabarovsk, by the way.

Reminds me of the Gorbals. :lol:
Beren wrote:I chose a place randomly in the Gorbals.

https://www.google.com/maps/@55.8478293 ... 384!8i8192

However, anywhere she goes in the Russian Far East, it just sucks.

Why would anyone expect it not to suck? It sucked in Tsarist times, it sucked in Soviet times, and it sucks now. Lol.
Potemkin wrote:Why would anyone expect it not to suck? It sucked in Tsarist times, it sucked in Soviet times, and it sucks now. Lol.

And the rest must be happy and appreciate if they don't suck that much, which is the point. Western people falsely believe life must be so great in Russia just because Putin's so much approved of, however, he must be approved of after Yeltsin anyway.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]