Governor Cuomo is finished..... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

They are obviously trying to undermine Cuomo, but why? The legitimate story is that his Covid policies got thousands and thousands of elderly people killed, and then he tried to hide that fact from investigators. Sex stories are about "outrage" and while probably true do not hold anywhere near the seriousness of what his Covid policies did. So why are people taking these sex story allegations as more relevant than his Covid policies?

Personally, I think this is coming from the Washington establishment to clear the decks for Kamala Harris.
Cuomo is a piece of shit for about a thousand different reasons. This is just the icing on an already awful cake.

And to think, less than a year ago liberals were proudly calling themselves "Cuomosexuals" and lining up to buy this clown's book on how bravely he handled the pandemic. :lol:
Heisenberg wrote:Cuomosexuals

Oh lord, you serious? People did that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder what is the psych profile of the mouth breathers that put so much of their energy into worshiping political figures. I bet it's largely the same mechanisms be it a lefty or righty.
Governor Andrew Cuomo has proven conclusively that the contention of Republicans and 'conservatives' that Democrats are incompetent is right. At three accusations, he doesn't even come in as an also ran when compared to Mr. Donald Trump in that department.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.
Heisenberg wrote:And to think, less than a year ago liberals were proudly calling themselves "Cuomosexuals" and lining up to buy this clown's book on how bravely he handled the pandemic. :lol:

Can't say I have heard that. Although his fall is staggering. Once king of the ventilator, now a sex predator. We now don't hear anything about ventilators coming from NY and instead it is all about his conduct.
Rancid wrote:Oh lord, you serious? People did that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There was merch and everything! It was a particularly dark period in an already dark pandemic.

:lol:
Heisenberg wrote:There was merch and everything! It was a particularly dark period in an already dark pandemic.

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder what the people that bought that stuff are doing with it now.
Isn't he being accused of hiding deaths in senior homes?

Heisenberg wrote:There was merch and everything! It was a particularly dark period in an already dark pandemic.

:lol:

It's good that as time passes all the ridiculous stuff peddled by American "progressives" (probably among the most regressive political group) during 2020 and earlier will start to be called out and rightly laughed at.
wat0n wrote:Isn't he being accused of hiding deaths in senior homes?

Yep. He also signed legislation giving nursing home executives immunity from lawsuits related to Covid deaths in their facilities.

late wrote:Like this?

Honestly, at this point I think we should all write to Xi Jinping asking him very nicely to rain ICBMs down on America. :lol:
Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes, politicians should lose support once more than one credible sexual assault accusation has been made against them from women.

Yeah, let's forget about due process and let our emotions convict people of crimes. :roll:

(Due Process is maybe "a classic" you have no time for?)

Eliminating Due Process and judging based on "emotional reaction to screen images" makes it really easy for the various mafias to hire women to destroy people who might call them out.
Regardless of due process him continuing in his job is an untenable position because there's no way he'll get re-elected after that photo.

Partly because of the Nursing home Covid-19 disaster too.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]