How the Chinese people sacrificed themselves to save the world - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues in the People's Republic of China.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Russianbear wrote:
The whole free world must give a credit and pay tribute to the great Chinese people who sacrificed themselves to accumulate capital through slave labor and to be able to stand in the way of the great Satan by saving humanity from the Anglo-American colonial imperialists.

And then China should do the same for us for giving them half our economy.

Seriously, are you going to keep doing these goofball posts?
Russianbear wrote:
This is obviously a misunderstanding. This is not about official religion, but about a dogmatic view of the world where ignorance and arrogance usually complement each other.

This from the guy that keeps spouting Russian propaganda... and up til now walked away every time his dogma crapped on the furniture.
Russianbear wrote:The whole free world must give a credit and pay tribute to the great Chinese people who sacrificed themselves to accumulate capital through slave labor and to be able to stand in the way of the great Satan by saving humanity from the Anglo-American colonial imperialists.

Can you tell me something? When is Russia going to finally get its shit together? It's been like centuries of nonsense. Are they just addicted to being self-destructive assholes or something? Do they not know how to play nice in the sandbox with anybody? Are they obsessed with dictators for some reason? I have no problem with ordinary Russians but what a stupid country. You guys are led by absolute morons.
late wrote:This from the guy that keeps spouting Russian propaganda... and up til now walked away every time his dogma crapped on the furniture.

Goodness me again a misunderstanding. I hope you understand English.
I'm sorry, but I think you missed the topic of this post because it's about China and not Russia.
Secondly I am not a Russian but a Cantonese Chinese from Hong Kong.
Thank you.
:)
Last edited by Russianbear on 15 Apr 2021 09:01, edited 2 times in total.
Unthinking Majority wrote:Can you tell me something? When is Russia going to finally get its shit together? It's been like centuries of nonsense. Are they just addicted to being self-destructive assholes or something? Do they not know how to play nice in the sandbox with anybody? Are they obsessed with dictators for some reason? I have no problem with ordinary Russians but what a stupid country. You guys are led by absolute morons.

When self-confidence grows into arrogance, it is a sign of the end of a civilization.
Guess what "civilization" it is?
:)
Last edited by Russianbear on 15 Apr 2021 08:51, edited 1 time in total.
Russianbear wrote:
Goodness me again a misunderstanding. I hope you understand English.
I'm sorry, but I think you missed the topic of this post because it's about China and not Russia.
Secondly I am not a Russian but a Cantonese Chinese from Hong Kong.
Thank you.

Now that is interesting. You have Russia in your handle, and started out doing Russian propaganda. Now it seems you are not Russian.

Looks like the alliance between China and it's new pet, Russia, is coming along nicely.

So I guess we can expect a lot more Chinese propaganda?
late wrote:Now that is interesting. You have Russia in your handle, and started out doing Russian propaganda. Now it seems you are not Russian.

Looks like the alliance between China and it's new pet, Russia, is coming along nicely.

So I guess we can expect a lot more Chinese propaganda?

I did not do Russian propaganda.
It seems that your English is not good enough, because you are endlessly wrong reading posts with your chronic Russo phobia.
You must be from Ukraine, Poland, Latvia or some similar failed Eastern European country.
:lol:
It seems that your English is not good enough, because you are endlessly wrong reading posts with your chronic Russo phobia.
You must be from Ukraine, Poland, Latvia or some similar failed Eastern European country.
You can definitely expect more posts from me that reflect the point of view of the Chinese.
What's wrong with that?
After all, I am Chinese, just as you can be British, American, Ukrainian etc.
:lol:
Russianbear wrote:

You need to work on that. Statements that evoke laughter aren't particularly persuasive.

You need to put a leash on your pet.

I live in the USA, my genetic background is mostly Western European, with a smidgeon of Russian. Just keep your dog off the lawn.
late wrote:You need to work on that. Statements that evoke laughter aren't particularly persuasive.

You need to put a leash on your pet.

I live in the USA, my genetic background is mostly Western European, with a smidgeon of Russian. Just keep your dog off the lawn.

If you live in US you must be very knowledgeable.

By the way what's "smidgeon"? I only know for smidgen.
Please explain.
Russianbear wrote:
By the way what's "smidgeon"? I only know for smidgen.
Please explain.

Smidgeon:

noun: smidgeon

a small amount of something.

I got to visit Hungary when it was under the boot of the USSR. It had lots of tall Russian soldiers with brand new Kalashnikovs. The people there didn't like that, can't imagine why.

Can you imagine why?

A new film has been released destroying the offic[…]

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]

Since you keep insisting on pretending that the I[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]