Hi y'all - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By KinkyHairGuy
I an interested in discussing Middle East politics, particularly the Palestinian/Israeli conflict.

I'm American by birth and I am neither Jewish nor Arab nor Muslim. I believe the conflict has gone on long enough and should be fairly, peacefully and justly resolved NOW.

I look forward to chatting with you all on this topic.
By Dr House
Welcome! I am the pretentious asshole that'll tell you you're wrong.

I an interested in discussing Middle East politics, particularly the Palestinian/Israeli conflict.

Good luck. ME politics discussions have become dumb enough that they're dragging down the collective IQ of the forum.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here :muha1:

Consider geolobertarianism.

-Dr House :smokin:
By Zyx
Welcome. I do not know much about that conflict and do not much care to, but, would you mind typing everything that you know about the conflict in this thread so that I can look back and learn me some.

No hyperlinking or copying and pasting though. I'd rather just read you.
By Goranhammer
Guess you won't be chatting with me. Discussing Israeli-Arab relations is a waste of fucking time, especially if you're not one of them.

O.R.G. :eek:
By Rancid
Welcome flesh creature
By Nets
Willkommen Bienvenue Welcome Come on In
By PBVBROOK
Welcome.

I'm American by birth and I am neither Jewish nor Arab nor Muslim

Wow. There are two of us. Lets gang up on House.
By JFaulkner
Hi.

I'm also interested in Middle-East politics, but I haven't had time to do much in the ME forums.
By Dan
Hello, and welcome.

:hmm:

Well there's enough of that here. For the most part I'm sick of hearing the debate.
By ingliz
Good Morning
By stalker
Hello.

Goranhammer wrote:Guess you won't be chatting with me. Discussing Israeli-Arab relations is a waste of fucking time, especially if you're not one of them.

I agree!! :eek:
By Mike Powell

I'm American by birth and I am neither Jewish nor Arab nor Muslim. I believe the conflict has gone on long enough and should be fairly, peacefully and justly resolved NOW.

I look forward to chatting with you all on this topic.

Middle East politics are much more complicate than we ever thought. Historically, Africans, Arabs, Jews, Muslims, Christians, Koptics, Nestorians are all part of the Middle Eastern's history and culture. Although for more than five decades, Palestine-Israel affair still dominate the headline although others like Iran and Iraq will too get some attention.

Anyway, great welcome to this forum. Greeting from Malaysia.

My Muslim countrymen will welcome you as a brother.
By Arbiter Azariah
Welcome to PoFo! I hope you enjoy your time here.
I'm sure you'll find the forums to be at the very least food for thought. The folks here are a fascinating rogues gallery, filled with people of differing persuasions and political leanings. You'll find everything from hardline communists to devout libertarians; unwavering liberals to staunch conservatives. And a few centrists thrown in. =P

That said, we would be interested in hearing about you personally, and your political persuassions. Care to share them with us?

That said, welcome to the rogues gallery, and I'd love to hear from you and your kinky hair sometime soon!
By QatzelOk
About the invasion and occupation of Palestine, the new poster wrote:I believe the conflict has gone on long enough and should be fairly, peacefully and justly resolved NOW.

The fact that you call it a "conflict" means that you won't be able to provide any truly "just" suggestions for what should be done.

Welcome to the text.
By Mazhi
Welcome.

Just how kinky are you? Are you into BDSM? I dig that stuff.
By Dolphin
hey. how are ya?

welcome to PoFo.

ME politics confuse me. But then most things do.
By Quercus Robur
hello, welcome

maybe you could start a special debate on the conflict?

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]

As I pointed out. the source says 'there is no sc[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/uk[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]