Donald Trump might be a Democrat double-agent to discredit the Republicans - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Continuing from my post earlier:
viewtopic.php?p=15192257#p15192257

Maybe even Donald Trump himself is a double agent for the "mainstream" Democrats, with the purpose to both crush Hilary Clinton and discredit the Republicans to make the unelectable in the near future.

Of course, both parties concerned, especially the Republicans, have themselves to blame, but if this conspiracy holds it's still quite interesting.
Pretty sure Trump election was a plot by Shinzo Abe to punish the Americans for Hiroshima and for Japan to take over the world. Think about it? Tsunami and Trump begin with T. Tsunami are synonymous with destruction. Trump destroyed the world order. Both he an Trumps leadership ended in 2020. And now Japan and China are on a collision course over Taiwan. Cherry was right. Japan never surrendered in 1945. It was a masterplan with Truman to kill off FDR, stage a nuclear bombing and then use the Cold War as a proxy for decades of illegal wars so the Japanese can rise to power. Truman was in on it because his great niece was engaged to emperor Hirohito and he was sworn in as a Japanese citizen and secretly became President for the Japanese cause. And Trump is merely the end of that masterplan.
B0ycey wrote:Pretty sure Trump election was a plot by Shinzo Abe to punish the Americans for Hiroshima and for Japan to take over the world. Think about it? Tsunami and Trump begin with T. Tsunami are synonymous with destruction. Trump destroyed the world order. Both he an Trumps leadership ended in 2020. And now Japan and China are on a collision course over Taiwan. Cherry was right. Japan never surrendered in 1945. It was a masterplan with Truman to kill off FDR, stage a nuclear bombing and then use the Cold War as a proxy for decades of illegal wars so the Japanese can rise to power. Truman was in on it because his great niece was engaged to emperor Hirohito and he was sworn in as a Japanese citizen and secretly became President for the Japanese cause. And Trump is merely the end of that masterplan.

I don't see the Russians in this. :eh:

Beren wrote:I don't see the Russians in this. :eh:

The Russians you say? I'll have to go through Cherry's posts, but I think Putin was part of the Fukushima plot to destroy the Tokyo Olympics. Ukraine was part of the SU when Cyernobyl exploded so clearly that is linked to Japan somehow and given Russian was being excluded from the Olympics over Sochi it seemed a good time to piss off the IOC. Putin got hold of the pissing tapes and then made Trump a double agent to foil Ades plan to take over the world and so he left office in 2020.

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]