Musk has bought Twitter - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Rich
BlutoSays wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDTi2eMW26U

Its rather funny, because in above clip he shows the usual Libral ignorance about the Medieval Church. They did not believe that the world was flat. When it came to the geometry of the Earth, the establishment were correct and Columbus was incorrect. His stupidity being rewarded with fantastic fame, status and wealth.

As far as I can make out, the modern flat earth movement in significant part is a result of this Liberal trolling in the nineteenth century. We've seen this kid of successful trolling by the Right as well. Where they invent a really dumb idea, attribute it to the left and then people on the left buy into it.
Democrats are just getting more and more tyrannical as they don't get their way.
- - -

Nina Jankowicz, the executive director of the Department of Homeland Security’s newly established Disinformation Governance Board,
recently suggested that verified Twitter users be granted the ability edit others’ tweets if they deem them misleading. <---- GFY, Nina

“There are a lot of people who shouldn’t be verified, who aren’t legit, in my opinion. I mean, they’re real people but they aren’t trustworthy,” began Jankowicz, who went on to propose that verified users be able to “essentially edit Twitter… by add[ing] context to certain tweets,” Jankowicz said in a video obtained by The Post Millenial.

“If President [Donald] Trump were still on Twitter and tweeted a claim about voter fraud, someone could add context from one of the 60 lawsuits that went through the court or something that an election official,” explained Jankowicz.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-disinf ... 36457.html
By jimjam
BlutoSays wrote:Nina Jankowicz

Alfred E. Newman said, "What Me Worry". :eek:
By Beren
Scamp wrote:In 3 weeks Musk has done more good for America that Biden did in 50 years of politics. :lol:

One can do a lot of good with so much money in a short period of time anyway, whereas politics is actually ineffective.
My current understanding is the Musk wants twitter so that he can push crypto scams, as well as do his usual market manipulation.
Musk owns Twitter and people still don't care.

@Rancid Yes, you nailed it.
Musk just cancelled the purchase, demanding it's on hold until twitter proves just how many of its users are fake. He's contending over 20% are twitter mandated bots, but he wants the algorithm and code as the figure could be far higher.

Predictably, this has sent twitter shares to shit, and dropping off a cliff.
By ness31
Can’t wait I to see the figures on the spam accounts. People should be aware that some of their closest confidants are bots :excited:
My guess is probably 30-40% of users are bots, and over 80% of all traffic is artificial and fake. They did this to shore up their advertising dollars. The shares should be thrown off a cliff, musk should then renegotiate for 1/3rd the price, and civil (perhaps criminal) proceedings should begin on former board and CEO's when musk makes all the dirty financial laundry public to former share holders and advertisers.
Igor Antunov wrote:Musk just cancelled the purchase, demanding it's on hold until twitter proves just how many of its users are fake. He's contending over 20% are twitter mandated bots, but he wants the algorithm and code as the figure could be far higher.

Predictably, this has sent twitter shares to shit, and dropping off a cliff.

And he just figured that out now? I am a nobody that never had a twitter account and even I knew that... you telling me that Musk didn't know? ROFL!
I won't lose any sleep over twitter, facebook, myspace, tiktok all dissapearing over night, zilch. These shit companies are a cancer, they feed on conflict, animosity, trolling, making fun of teenage girls and boys.
That being said, seems quite obvious that Musk was just talking shit like most of what he does. The guy has already gotten in trouble with the SEC before. He keeps doing this nonsense and he will piss off the wrong people...
BlutoSays wrote:Democrats are just getting more and more tyrannical as they don't get their way.
- - -

Nina Jankowicz, the executive director of the Department of Homeland Security’s newly established Disinformation Governance Board, [...]
“If President [Donald] Trump were still on Twitter and tweeted a claim about voter fraud, someone could add context from one of the 60 lawsuits that went through the court or something that an election official,” explained Jankowicz.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-disinf ... 36457.html

Wouldnt that be just, oh I dont know, adding a comment ?

I mean not that I expected much from the leadership of the new "Ministry of Truth" but I wasnt aware they are this level of incompetent.

And yes the socalled shitlibs are fashists who want, among other things, censorship. I (and many others) have been saying so since ages.

It started with Alex Jones. And so many dumb people who claim they are leftwing, i.e. shitlibs, have back then applauded censoring Jones.

But Jones was just picked because he was an especially good test balloon. Now they censor everyone who isnt part of the manufactured consent. Including of course real leftwingers.
@Negotiator, Jones is a piece of shit, who spread lies and propaganda, along with stupid conspiracy theories(like Sandy Hook actors). Right wingers are the fucking disease. There IS no "left" in USA.
Negotiator wrote:Wouldnt that be just, oh I dont know, adding a comment ?

I mean not that I expected much from the leadership of the new "Ministry of Truth" but I wasnt aware they are this level of incompetent.

And yes the socalled shitlibs are fashists who want, among other things, censorship. I (and many others) have been saying so since ages.

It started with Alex Jones. And so many dumb people who claim they are leftwing, i.e. shitlibs, have back then applauded censoring Jones.

But Jones was just picked because he was an especially good test balloon. Now they censor everyone who isnt part of the manufactured consent. Including of course real leftwingers.

Jankowicz just resigned. Excellent. Dissolve the Ministry of Propaganda and don't ever think about hindering free speech again, you imbecilic commie democrats (redundant).

Last edited by BlutoSays on 18 May 2022 21:31, edited 1 time in total.
BlutoSays wrote:Jankowicz just resigned. Excellent. Dissolve the Ministry of Propaganda and don't ever think about hindering free speech again, you imbecilic commie democrats (redundant).

I could tell from the kinds of Tik Tok videos she had that this was going to be funny but like, wow, she didn't even last a month :lol:

It'll get even better though with Biden's new press secretary. This might sound racist or homophobic but like, black women are notorious for having volatile personalities and lesbians have like 80% rates of physical abuse in their relationships or something. So Biden wants a married black lesbian in one of the world's most verbally combative jobs? This woman would have to be truly exceptional for her types to succeed in this role and from what we've seen of Biden's administration so far, they don't seem to appoint people based upon merits. So this new press secretary is probably going to be every bit as bad as anyone could imagine and that's going to be pretty interesting going into the midterms elections.

Like OK, so I'm sure someone on this forum wants to believe that Biden has found the 0.01% of married black lesbians who can handle this job but his other pick just resigned before they even did anything, so you're going to be disappointed ;)
Wulfschilde wrote:I could tell from the kinds of Tik Tok videos she had that this was going to be funny but like, wow, she didn't even last a month :lol:

It'll get even better though with Biden's new press secretary. This might sound racist or homophobic but like, black women are notorious for having volatile personalities and lesbians have like 80% rates of physical abuse in their relationships or something. So Biden wants a married black lesbian in one of the world's most verbally combative jobs? This woman would have to be truly exceptional for her types to succeed in this role and from what we've seen of Biden's administration so far, they don't seem to appoint people based upon merits. So this new press secretary is probably going to be every bit as bad as anyone could imagine and that's going to be pretty interesting going into the midterms elections.

Like OK, so I'm sure someone on this forum wants to believe that Biden has found the 0.01% of married black lesbians who can handle this job but his other pick just resigned before they even did anything, so you're going to be disappointed ;)

tsk. tsk. You dare to talk like that about the beautiful people? What is this world coming to? You may need to be put into a re-edumacation camp to focus on the "new truth".
ness31 wrote:Can’t wait I to see the figures on the spam accounts. People should be aware that some of their closest confidants are bots :excited:

Half of Joe Biden's Twitter Followers Are Fake, Audit Reveals
By Darragh Roche On 5/17/22 at 7:50 AM EDT

https://www.newsweek.com/half-joe-biden ... sk-1707244

- - -

I wonder what percentage of democrap votes are fake?
By Rancid
I don't believe he canceled the bid to buy just yet. He wants more information on the bots on twitter. I'm guessing he's looking for an out. It's a bad deal from a financial standpoint. Hence why I believe his bid was about the crypto scamming and general market manipulation.

The free speech stuff is just noise.

Not even @wat0n denies that the IDF and Israeli […]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]