Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 521 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Rancid wrote:Is the heat off in Europe yet?

Yes, I just woke up freezing and it's all Putin's fault. I took a very warm shower and that has settled it. What is partly Putin's fault is that I'll be pulling a double shift in a few hours, and one of the reasons is that we have been treating many civilian Ukrainians for some time now. I'm not a victim in the grand scheme of things, but Putin is on my shit list, no doubt. :lol:

Sort of because the winter is too warm.

A Z-patriot today told me that they hadn’t specified a year on which winter it would be.

:lol:

I wouldn’t be surprised if ‘winter is coming’ becomes a metaphor for judgement day in russia.
By Rich
I don't think a lot of people understand the goal of the sanctions. Increasingly we are seeing Russian energy products shipped to China, India, Saudi Arabia possibly other places. Once these have been refined they can then be shipped back to Europe at a premium price. This is enormously profitable for these nations. The great advantage for America is that it means that Russian products sell at a discount to a the market price while American products sell at a premium to the market price. Its not quite lacer where corrupt Joe Biden's first loyalties lie, is it to the American oil and gas corporations or is to the Chinese government.
Looks like we finally are shifting from "winter is coming" to "the spring offensive". Let's keep moving that goal post until Russia's war collapses. :lol:
I noticed today how the most docile cultures are the most nasty to their own kin.

It's like they realize that they can't change anything - they're just someone else's pet - so just gang up on any of their peers who says something original.

This thread is like that x 1000. :lol:

Rancid wrote:It is interesting watching @QatzelOk advocate for war and imperialism.

We've always known he's a faker, but nothing like a non-western actor to do some dumb imperialist shit to show the true colors of the likes of Qatz and other fake ass "anti-imperialists".

Rance, if you get nuked tomorrow, you will at least disappear off the earth after having one of your immortal posts quoted by litwin twice on the same page.
By Rich
litwin wrote:bomb to the dust Moscow horde , with sanctions !

The latest IMF forecast predicts that Russia will outgrow Britain in 2023.

A growing number of people have just had their fill of Boris Johnson and his crony's bullshit.

His lies about Brexit, that didn't free us from Europe but merely sought to enslave us to America.

His lock down rules for the sheeple that his government knew were so absurd that they treated them with total contempt.

And his sanctions that were supposed to bring Russia to its knees, inside six months, but in fact have just been a ruse to fleece the British people. The American oil corporations are laughing all the way to the bank as are Joe Biden's friends in Beijing and Riyadh.
By Beren
Rich wrote:The latest IMF forecast predicts that Russia will outgrow Britain in 2023.

So the Russians won and the British elite should be hanged while their Russian counterparts laughing at them on the rope.
Beren wrote:So the Russians won and the British elite should be hanged while their Russian counterparts laughing at them on the rope.

Even if the Anglosphere - Federal Reserve lose this war against Russia and the rest of the non-alligned world... we can always produce high-end electric cars for people in China and Russia. For minimum wage with no unions or pollution controls, of course.
QatzelOk wrote:Even if the Anglosphere - Federal Reserve lose this war against Russia

Russia has already lost this war as they've lost Ukraine and the whole thing is a catastrophe for them, but the British still outperform them with Brexit and the whole mess they've created for themselves. So the British elite should be hanged first, then the Russian elite next, so the Russians still could laugh at the British while getting hanged.
QatzelOk wrote:I noticed today how the most docile cultures are the most nasty to their own kin.

It's like they realize that they can't change anything - they're just someone else's pet - so just gang up on any of their peers who says something original.

This thread is like that x 1000. :lol:

Rance, if you get nuked tomorrow, you will at least disappear off the earth after having one of your immortal posts quoted by litwin twice on the same page.

Rancid is right though, you are kinda like @skinster in this regard. I don't think that there are any honest anti-imperealists on this forum, may be Tainari but then again she refuses to admit wrongdoings of some Latin American countries. You on the other hand whine and complain about Western media and imperialism in light forms while endorsing a far far worse war, murder, imperialism and so on done by Russia because it serves your narrative or weakens the West in your mind. That is just not honest. You are anti-Western and not anti-imperealist.

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]

Lies. Did you have difficulty understanding t[…]

Al Quds day was literally invented by the Ayatolla[…]

Yes Chomsky - the Pepsi-Cola professor of Linguis[…]