HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXTS. regular upd - Page 44 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Partisans, without any doubt, are the ones who have the biggest balls of everyone involved in this war. I can't imagine what it's like operating behind enemy lines. The secret logistics required to assemble bombs and deliver them with Russian soldiers standing on every corner must be insane. Nerves of motha fuckin' steel.
Szabo wrote:Partisans, without any doubt, are the ones who have the biggest balls of everyone involved in this war. I can't imagine what it's like operating behind enemy lines. The secret logistics required to assemble bombs and deliver them with Russian soldiers standing on every corner must be insane. Nerves of motha fuckin' steel.

Szabo wrote:Partisans, without any doubt, are the ones who have the biggest balls of everyone involved in this war. I can't imagine what it's like operating behind enemy lines. The secret logistics required to assemble bombs and deliver them with Russian soldiers standing on every corner must be insane. Nerves of motha fuckin' steel.

Rotenberg's son has Finnish citizenship and they live there, Lavrov's daughter in New York, Peskov's daughter in Paris - Lisa lives and studies in France, son Nikolai was tried in the UK and spent more than a year in an English prison, his wife owns an apartment in the USA with an area of 126 m 2. Zolotov's grandson in England, At the nightingale (telepropagandist) - a villa on Lake Como (near Milan), Italy, and a residence permit there ... at Malysheva in the USA. Vladimir Zhirinovsky has Spanish citizenship, Igor Lebedev (son of Zhirinovsky) has a US green card, Spanish citizenship and Swiss permanent residence, Mikhail Berulava has a residence permit of the Czech Republic, Irina Rodnina has US citizenship. Gennady Timchenko is a friend of Putin, (one of the “kings of the state order” and the largest exporter of Moscow Horde oil) is a citizen of Finland, his wife and daughter are also. Since 2014, under sanctions, forced to live in the Moscow Horde. This list can be continued indefinitely... Do not be too lazy to look on the Internet for a list of officials with foreign citizenship. Hair stand on end!! all patriots of the Moscow Horde? Or foreign agents?

moscow's offensive will be a 'bloody failure' | Lord Dannatt
litwin wrote:HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXTS, regular updates

The new number lost is closer to 9000 according to Lithuania which has a very good intelligence service. Just remember this:- After around 10 years in Afghanistan Marxist Soviet "Union" suffered losses of 15,000 dead and around 35,000 wounded. (y)​

HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE SO FAR. Great Job Ukraine!​

one YEAR AGO I HAVE STARTED THIS THREAD , I DID MY BEST TO INFORM YOU ABOUT OUR struggle against Moscow BARBARIC imperialism ! TODAY, I want to say THANK YOU TO ALL OUR AMERICAN MEMBERS , YOUR TAXES , YOUR democratic POLITICAL SYSTEM SAVED OUR FRAGILE WORLD ONCE AGAIN ! GOD Bless the USA! I PRAY FOR ALL of YOU AND your families !
and A FEEL GOOD POST FOR TODAY :

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]