Map showing where the murders are in the U.S. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Politics_Observer wrote:
@Puffer Fish

I live in a Republican state and a Republic town. It can be pretty dangerous around where with all the people who own guns. We also have plenty of gun crime here.

If one takes a close look, crime in Republican areas is a little worse than the Dem areas.

But it doesn't look like a statistically dramatic difference...

Too many guns, too little sanity.

IOW, just another pointless Blowfish thread..
Politics_Observer wrote:I live in a Republican state and a Republic town. It can be pretty dangerous around where with all the people who own guns. We also have plenty of gun crime here.

Sure, there are plenty of dangerous places that exist within several Republican states, especially the South.
Of course just because you live in a Republican state does not mean you live a in Republican city.

I have no problem believing you live in a Republican state, but you say you live in a Republican town?
Is it somewhere close to the Mexican border? (Or maybe African American percentage over 24%?)

Des Moines, Iowa, or Tulsa, Oklahoma could be another guess.
@Puffer Fish

I don't live in a big city. I do live in a Republican town. It's a city, btw, but not a big city like Atlanta. But yes, I do live in a Republican town. I don't live in Macon, but the city of Macon is about 15 or 20 miles (ca. 32 km) north of where I live, and it has some rough areas with plenty of gun crime. Now, I don't know if Macon is technically a Republican or Democrat town.

I do know Atlanta is a Democrat town. But the specific town I live is definitely a Republican town, and it has its own fair share of gun crime. Really, in my opinion, gun crime is not just a Democrat vs Republican issue as it doesn't matter if a town is a Democrat or Republican. Where I live, plenty of guns exist in both Democrat and Republican areas and that is what is driving gun crime.

Lol this is why I know better than to even try to[…]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]