A solution to mass shootings even the gun makers might get behind. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Beau of the 5th Colunm said that it took the policy 15 min. from getting the 911 cal nd shooting the shooter in the latest Nashville shooting. He said tha this iss not fast enough, because 6 victims still died.

I'm opposed to letting eveyone carry a gun around. IMO, Wyatt Erp had it right. No guns in towns or bars.

So, what caan we do?

Maybe this will work. A national law for open or even concealed carry of a 2 shot pistol. Just 1 pistol. The Gov. will get them made and give them out for free. This is cheaper than uping security at every school.

A crazy shooter can't kill many with one 2 shot pistol.

Oops. Come the think of it, this doesn't help for school shootings, and it doesn't collect all the guns already out there. Oh well. Forget it.

I thought that the gun makes might like selling 250M new guns. I think it unlikely they can sell even 100M more AR-15s, etc.
Steve_American wrote:The Gov. will get them made and give them out for free.

Forget pistols and think ballistic vests.

Level III rifle plates are designed to stop six spaced hits of 7.62x51mm NATO FMJ M80 at a velocity of ~2780 ft/s.

:)
wat0n wrote:I've been reading the existing gun laws a bit and from what I can see there are states where it is illegal for the state to keep a database with each arm sale transaction. Pretty damn insane.

This is true.

I'm not saying I'm against a database, but given how trigger happy cops are. I could see them getting fucking crazy with people and shooting up more homes if they know there's gun owner. :eek:

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

There are conditions that must be met for Ukraine[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]