Israel-Palestinian War 2023 - Page 99 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
ingliz wrote:Our self-professed neutral observer, @wat0n, believes using artillery or a big JDAM bomb on a residential area to take out a lone terrorist is a proportionate response.

:lol:

Did I say so?

Note this has not happened as far as I'm aware. Even in the Jabaliya bombing, Israel also wanted to take out the tunnels and arms in the neighborhood.
ingliz wrote:@wat0n

You don't seem to be aware of much.

One thing I am aware of is that you find it legitimate to rape, torture and murder civilians - specially if they're Jewish. You have hinted as much in this thread, herr Ohlendorf.
@wat0n

Quote me saying that.

All I said was this hasn't happened in a vacuum, and the dead are dead whether you kill them with a knife or a bomb.

Quote me saying that.

All I said was this hasn't happened in a vacuum, and the dead are dead whether you kill them with a knife or a bomb.

Again, confirming you have no issues with that. You're not helping your own case, Otto.

What I am saying is what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. You should not whine when you get a taste of your own medicine. You are as bad as the Americans.

This did not happen in a vacuum.

ingliz wrote:@JohnRawls

1500 of its citizens got butchered

A man reaps what he sows.

:|

And this one's cute, too, a justifying antisemitic hate crimes in the UK

ingliz wrote:@Ter

The time that Jews could be killed kill without consequences is gone.

"Antisemitic hate crimes in London up 1350%, Met police say"

Your indiscriminate killing of innocents is radicalizing a new generation of antisemites.

:roll:
@wat0n

So you believe that Palestinians have no reason to seek revenge, and the Israelis haven't treated them like shit these past 75 years?

So you believe that Palestinians have no reason to seek revenge, and the Israelis haven't treated them like shit these past 75 years?

So you believe Israelis have no reason to seek revenge, and that the Palestinians haven't treated them like shit these past 103 years?

Having a grievance doesn't give you a free pass to deliberately attack civilians.

Although, I can't say I find it surprising to see a Marxist believe otherwise - what is, after all, the call for class warfare but a call for committing mass murder over the grievance of who own the means of production? This kind of thing is baked into the ideology.
@wat0n

It doesn't, but it might explain why these things happen.

mass murder over ...

No, we don't.

Last edited by ingliz on 01 Dec 2023 20:07, edited 1 time in total.
@wat0n

Marxists don't call for committing mass murder over the grievance of who owns the means of production.

@wat0n

Why condemn Marxists and praise the Israelis who 'just do it regardless and do some more' to ensure the Jews remain in power in Palestine?

Last edited by ingliz on 02 Dec 2023 09:15, edited 1 time in total.
@ingliz except that they don't. Palestinians have been offered two states several times and Israel leaving Gaza in 2005 instead of just killing all the Gazan population there suggests otherwise.

You may say "they don't do it because they're good guys, they do it because they're concerned about PR" but since when have Marxists ever been concerned about PR when committing mass murder? Was that a concern in Cambodia, China, Laos or the USSR itself?
@ingliz Israel removed 8,000 Israeli settlers from Gaza in 2005 for peace. Hamas then continued war despite there was not actual occupation afterwards. Your opinion of Palestinians being victims is predicated on a bed of lies.

The genociders are Hamas. They want to remove Israel and all Jews from the map. They have said as much, and it has been the leaders who said it. When you get an Israeli doing it, it's usually some outlier who has no real power to do anything.
Godstud wrote:The genociders are Hamas. They want to remove Israel and all Jews from the map. They have said as much, and it has been the leaders who said it.

Snap!

The genociders are Israel. They want to remove Palestinians from Israel. They have said as much, and it has been the leaders who said it.

and it has been the leaders who said it

'Netanyahu and the Amalekites' speech.

:)
@wat0n

They are wannabe genociders who would if they could.

I'm not sure Israel 'can do it' as easily as you think. It has in its government an increasing amount of genocidally minded people who deny Palestine even exists but no criminal commits an offence in broad daylight. There are as many genocidal lunatics on the Israeli side as the Palestinian side. I think Palestinians have every right to be worried.
albionfagan wrote:no criminal commits an offence in broad daylight.

Actually, they do. Especially if they are in government and believe they have a ‘mandate’ to commit their crimes. As Voltaire pointed out, most great crimes are committed by people marching in broad daylight to the beat of a drum with bugles and trumpets playing.

If Harris doesn’t choose Shapiro for VP, I will […]

Actually Negotiator, the reason why Trump is so p[…]

Musk can suck on a big black rubber dick. Serious[…]

Because when you go to the DMV to get an adult […]